Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:43 pm
"Who's this?" Hierra asked curiously, eyeing the newcomer with a practiced eye. Deciding he posed no threat, she let herself relax once more. Her weapon was on her back as usual, but wasn't the least bit threatening at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:52 pm
"I am Colren of the Cold rocks hold sept of the Taardad Aiel." The man stated calmly before he crouched next to the girl and looked her in the face with a none to amused look on his face. "I told you, wetlander water is not like three fold land water you cactus brained Maiden." he said the words stiffly so as to get his point across to the girl who was sitting up.

"I know that Colren, you've told me more than once when crossing a stream.." she said the word softly and slowly to make it understandable. "Sides, I'm not a little girl." she held her head up full of pride before he had her on the ground in head lock. Shakar yelped and squirmed like mad in the Thunder Walker's hold on her head but he would not let go.

Delicross

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:58 pm
Hierra stifled a laugh behind her mouth and shook her head in enjoyment. She watched the two calmly, relaxing in their presence and forgetting her own task for the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:05 pm
"Damn you you Thunder Walking air head!! Let me go!" Shakar protested with a grunt as the man laughed softly and loosened the hold just enough to tempt her into pulling her head out. The girl jerked around sticking her rear into the air and pulled her head roughly again and again till. Around the 4th time he let her head go and watched her tumble head over heels into Hierra's lap. Shakar's face was red with embarrassment and exertion.

"Oh your not a little girl any more my little Shakar.. Your a half trained cactus brain." Colren muttered as he lounged back and looked at Hierra with green eyes. "So, what brings you to the wetlands?" he asked crossing his ankles and watched Shakar get up with a lazy expression.

Delicross

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:08 pm
Hierra helped Shakar straighten herself out before eyeing the man across from her. "Unfortunately, my business is my own," she replied with a shrug. "I merely happened across this encampment and stopped for a rest."
"I take it she's a handful," she added lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:15 pm
Shakar sat up with little help and sat in a huff with her back against a tree. Colren however nodded his head "If you say so, but at times Shakar is more trouble then she is worth.. and at others she makes up for the trouble she gives me." He gave a slight shrug and rooted a pine cone from the ground to toss at Shakar. "I swear..." Shakar muttered roughly and hurled it back at him.
((Sorry i have to go to bed.))  

Delicross

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:17 pm
(No prob!)

"I see," Hierra chuckled, shaking her head at the scene. "And people wonder why I travel alone. All they have to do is look at you two, and they wouldn't ask me anymore," she added cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:17 am
Kalturi was laying in bed, she just had the weirdest dish she had ever heard of, but it was good. She enjoyed it. Now, she was laying in bed and decided she wanted to visit the encampment near by, she missed her home and though being around her own people would help a bit. Kalturi got up and took the sword from her waist and laid it next to the bed and took off her deep violet noble dress and laid on the back of the chair, the she returned to her bed where she laid there thinking. "Maybe I should something about my hair, that way I am not recognized as and Aeil"

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

Delicross

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:26 pm
Colren chuckled softly as he caught the pine cone and let it roll down the slight hill to his left. "So, you know my name and the small ones name, what might your name be?" He asked as he sat up straighter just in time to be beamed across the head by a rock.

Shakar looked away as though she was busy picking a few pine needles from her shoulders. As if the dirt on her hands was not sign enough to let the 36year old Thunder Walker know it was not her who had beamed him in the head.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:02 am
"Hierra Uroarn," she told him, with a small nod of her head. "Are you always so abused?" she asked with a smile, grinning towards Shakar. Light forbid the girl try that on her, though.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Delicross

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:35 pm
"May you find shade this day Hierra Uroarn." he commented and kicked the tree that Shakar was sitting under. Fat water droplets splashed down on her back making the girl squirm around in a rather ungraceful manner. "It's not really abuse.. it's more like playing with a hyper puppy or child." ignoring the indignant squawk that came from Shakar who was checking her clothes.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:23 pm
She nodded at the reply, and laughed. "I can see how toying with a girl can be the same as playing with something hyper," Hierra said, her manner relaxed and open. "I did that with my siblings often."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Delicross

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:57 pm
"Ok, my clothes are as dry as they are gonna get in this wetland... Can we cross now?" she asked holding up her clothes that where still really damp. Colren rolled his eyes before tossing her a extra set of Cadin sore. "Your heat stricken child, those are still cold and wet." Colren grabbed the shirt and rung it out a lot better than Shakar had, water still dropped from it as he moved down the length of the gray, brown and tan colors that made up her shirt. "Siblings are always fun to annoy." Colren said as Shakar slipped into the clothes that where to big for her, she looked like a little girl playing dress up in her fathers clothes.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:59 pm
Hierra hid another smile behind her hand, her own damp hair curling over her shoulder.
"We can't cross until at least morning. Crossing at night is dangerous no matter how the current is," she informed the girl sternly. "You'll have to learn that if you're going to survive here without Colren catching you every other moment."
A wistful smile passed over her face before she hid it with practiced ease. "Sibling always are. I had both older and younger siblings, so very fun," she agreed.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Delicross

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:50 pm
"I don't need Colren to catch me, I made my own way out of the river just fine." she hissed the words out in a prideful manner and cross her arms before Colren snagged her by the bottom of her rat tail. "Be nice to the woman Shakar or I'll tell the maiden leader what a tyrant you are to the wetlanders." his words where stony and she glared slightly sullenly at the river. "I don't need his help.." she added and was swatted with her own shirt for the trouble.
"Sorry.." he muttered unsure of how to soothe the other woman if she was offended by the prideful mannerism of the younger woman.

-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff