Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply RP Lounge
*plays around with the elements* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tybarious

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:01 am
He stands there in midair as the rain drops fall alround him. He reflects on future for which he has seen and knows there is more than one way to prevent the holocast that which is to come, "....Things will be different this time and if I can not prevent then I might be able to direct it." He says to himself, he looks off in the distance and watches  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:35 pm
The girl was having fun on the dance floor among the pretty flashing lights. She eventually took a brake from dancing and sat down to watch the pretty strippers more interested in their moving bodies rather then their nakedness. Though a few guy's were making it hard for her to watch as they seemed to want her full attention rather then the stripper.

She was just about to give them her full attention, when a guy comes running into the car yelling, "Cars are blowing up left and right out there!"

The girl turns with the others and rolls her eyes. She smirks slightly and thinks to herself, 'Ooo throwing a tantrum are we?' She just turns back watch the strippers only to find they had stopped and were heading off stage. She pouts slightly, "Aw, and I was enjoying that."

She watches now as many of the bar occupants headed out to see what was going on. She grumbles slightly she was not in a very good mood now after all her entertainment has been halted but then again some patrons were ruining it for her anyway. She steps outside to watch a car explode and fly about 20 or maybe even 50 feet into the air then slam into the ground as a nice inferno ball. She yawns slightly as she watches the poor deaths of these cars.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:51 pm
There you are! *she grins evilly and advances toward the newcomer* You can't just walk away from me like that! I'll tell you when we're though! *runs straight for her, building up fireballs in her hands*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:57 am
This fight is getting interesting, though a tad dangerous for lower level beings. Perhaps an increase in energy level is in order.

"claps hands together, followed by 3 quick motions, then flinging his arms down while making fists, increases his power level to 25%"

(now glowing slitely he hovers after the obviously destructive one)

This shall be most interesting. I wonder how much power they are hiding?  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:32 pm
The girl looks unimpressed as she was called out. She raises her eyebrows curiously, "I can't? Odd I thought I just did." She shrugs it off though however that last comment rub the wrong nerve. Her eyes narrow dangerously, "Who do you think you are my mother?"

She grins darkly stepping through the ground of patrons that had gathered outside now. Her eyes no longer held the bright inviting look they did before, "You don't want to be my mother sweetheart I promise you that, but if you like I can show you what happened to her." She says with a dark tone to her voice now.

She notices the raging fireballs in the girl's hands, "Ooo you really wanna see don't you? Alright, I'll show you..." Unnoticed the shadows began to shiver as if alive then the patron's shadows stretched out quickly wrapping around the girls ankles holding tight. While Abyssal's own shadow began to rise up behind her like some kind of tar monster yet it seemed almost wispy.

The newly formed figure formed up two swords from it's own shadow self and went to lop of the girl's head to finish this. It's glowing crimson eyes seemed haunting against the pitch blackness it is, and it moved as if it was alive it's own being and was quickly advancing on the captive prey.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:44 am
I don't care about your mother issues! *she growls as the shadow being approaches, just before it reaches her she engulfs her own body in flames and vanishes, appearing behind Abyssal* I am Fira, and you will be my slave!  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:14 am
Oooo!
Teleportation!
A mid-level skill, yet I sence only low-level power.
They truely are good at surpressing their energy.

"the cloaked figure hovers high in the sky, eyes closed, just sencing what is happening down below him"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:23 pm
from above, Daranu watches on. "Fools, dont they know this is my relm" he saids to himself. The storm above grows worse and worse as he eyes glow yellow. Winds howl through the streets and pass the buildings.  

Tybarious

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:48 pm
The shadow creature that had gone to cut off Fira's head was soon upon the girl its blades coming down but cutting out deep gashes in the pavement. The creature spins eyes glowing a menacing crimson now as it's prey had escaped him.

Abyssal hears the last comment and growls demonically and her eyes become solid black, "I am no one's slave least of all one so lowly." She only slowly turns around and breaths out a black breath, as if it was cold only it was black puffs instead of white, "I hope you enjoy nightmares child." What seems like a black hole opened up below Fira with tentacles coming out and wrapping around her to pull her down.

Abyssal leapt back and looks up at Daranu and growls, "Hold your tantrum little boy you'll be next soon enough!" She flings her hand up towards him forming a black dome bubble around her and Fira. The winds inside the bubble die down to nothing now and the storm has no effect as her dome protected all that was inside. She wasn't trying to save the patrons, truth be told she could care less if they died heck it would have been funny to her, but as dark as she is she believes in honor and one on one this other being seems to have no such honor.

She smirks darkly and flicks a finger towards the sky, "Just to make sure you get my point." She left a nice little surprise in her dome should anyone try and pass. She turns her black eyes back to Fira wondering if she survived both attacks though knowing only one would be seen and she thought, 'If you just breathed that breath I let out I have you brat if not then a little more play will be in order before I let your insides greet the world out here.'  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:26 am
A power sphere?
That's an interesting technique.
And that tentacle portal looks like it could be fun.

"Laughs darkly as his cloak flaps in the wind"

(thinks - i wonder if that portal leads to my home, or just a similar plane of existence - it certainly looks familiar)  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:37 pm
*she gasps in surprise and finds herself choking on pure darkness, the flame inside of her flickering and threatening to go out* No! *cough, cough* It can't be! It's impossible! *gasping, she begins to black out*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:26 pm
Abyssal felt no interference from the tantrum throwing child outside her sphere so put him out of her mind for now. Her gaze was solely on the girl that had decided to pick a fight with her as well as wanting her as a slave. She raises an eyebrow, "Interesting, a nightmare breath and you seem to be dieing?" She crosses her arms, "And you wanted me to be your slave?"

The pitch black creature walks up and drapes over Abyssal now wrapping his arms around her and gazing at Fira as well with blades still in hand as if to protect it's mistress. Abyssal watches as the tentacles get a firm grasp on the girl and had her pulled into the black hole up to her waist, "So dear child see what happens when you pick on the wrong person? I had no desire to kill you when we first met had you simply left me be you would have continued to draw breath now it seems your bright light has finally flickered and seems to be fading rather quickly."

She shrugs slightly, "Strange an attack that usually locks one in eternal nightmares, on you seems to be killing you. I'll have to keep that in mind should I come across another fire wielder." She thinks on this, 'Rather odd that happens but I suppose not...fire is a type of Light and Dark and Light are always against another should one be stronger that one will always win. An interesting learning experience my little minions should enjoy the feast of her fresh body though.' A dark smirk appears on her lips, "Enjoy oblivion little one."  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:07 pm
*a sudden pop, like the crackling of a flame, and Fira fades into smoke, which floats through the air* Heeheeheeheeheehee! I'll be back to take care of you when I've regained my strength! *smoke settles on the ground and vanishes*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:54 pm
When the pop happened the shadow creature draped around Abyssal eyed the enemy ready to move swiftly to defend it's mistress. Abyssal watches as the girl fades into smoke and floats about in the air. She raises an eyebrow at the girls words she waves a hand as if dismissing and the portal closes the shadow creature lowers and becomes her shadow again, and the sphere over them flickers then fades.

The wind begins to whip at her hair and clothes again the rain, for whatever reason wasn't reaching her. She smirks and shakes her head, "How easy it would have been to catch her in that form as well. Perhaps I'm growing soft..." She shakes her head, "No, she amuses me."

Abyssal turns and goes walking down the sidewalk again though before she passes the strip club she breaths out that black breath again on the two guy's that had ruined her time in the club. She walks on as the two fall to the ground now locked in an eternal nightmare. She smirks darkly but eventually it fades to a bright smile and her eyes go from solid black to the bright cheery soft blue eyes of earlier.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:22 am
Well that didn't last long. The other one needs to train her skills and become more powerful then that to defeat this foe. Perhaps there next encounter will last longer. But this other one...
I wonder if he can do anything but make storms?

"powers down - and floats away"  
RP Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces