Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG! Elite Knights

Back to Guilds

z!EK shares plans and strategies with one another to help each other out. We have fun while at the same time we honor the charter. 

Tags: zomg, elite, knights, squad, roleplay 

Reply z!EK Main Forum
Your Experience Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XXXY2k114

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:45 pm
im a 4.7 and i think im addicted to the game lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:22 pm
zOMG Elite- CL 9.0

Needs crew for end boss
addicted to zOMG
and hopes you all best  

XVF

DemionicAngel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:16 pm

Oh, I remember when this one n00b tried to fluff me with just two Pink Fluffs (me at CL 5.X) and then I fluffed him with 5.

I know it was mean what I did, that's why I defib him... and he kept doing things with other people and when someone else took revenge he asked me to defib him (since I was reviving/healing his victims), I was like:

NO.

And then I left. No one defibed him for a while xD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:23 pm
Yes the addictive zOMG! It brings out the worst and the best in me. I have found myself screaming profanities into the computer at some poor player (feel the guilt later when i snap back to reality and realise omgwtf did i just do?). evil

xx kikuras2 xx

Dragoon of the Hells Gate
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:50 pm
This is a fricken awesome game. my only problem is that with the angel set on it only leaves 4 slots so I have to choose wiether I want two attacks or three and if I want 3 weather I will keep defib or diag sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:10 pm
so far its awesome expect for all the lag
one day i wanted to kill omgwtf all by my self so i made it tho the end then when i fight the boss next thing you know im lagging really bad then poof im dazed  

winters grasp

Tamashii Kami

6,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:33 pm
I've had General Dweedle wake up without his coffee twice and chase me halfway across the map; I can tell you, his alarm clock rings whenever someone destroys his coffee machine o_o  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:13 pm
My moments of Epicness would have to be:
1. Soloing OMGWTF.So excited when i did it. 2 Bosses down a whole bunch to go.
2. Accidentaly beating Papa Saw when i didnt have quest. Didnt even beat Shewolf yet.
3.Beat Shewolf. Then i was farming pups and fluffs with a crew and someone in our crew brings over shewolf. I was like oh crap we gonna die! We beat her. Bad.  

FLeingod

O.G. Fatcat

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:05 pm
FLeingod
My moments of Epicness would have to be:
1. Soloing OMGWTF.So excited when i did it. 2 Bosses down a whole bunch to go.
2. Accidentaly beating Papa Saw when i didnt have quest. Didnt even beat Shewolf yet.
3.Beat Shewolf. Then i was farming pups and fluffs with a crew and someone in our crew brings over shewolf. I was like oh crap we gonna die! We beat her. Bad.

wow your doing good there then. keep up the good work and lots of luck  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:49 pm
So there I was, beating up on drums when I get an invite. I'm thinking sure, why not, and click join... next thing i know, I've been pulled into a new server instance, and all the drums I just killed aren't dead anymore. I nearly get killed, jump over to Basskn lake for a moment, jump back, fight my way through drums that are still waiting for me as well as dozens of lanterns. I use crew send to let them know I'm on my way, but before I can get across the screen, the crew leader dumps me, and I'm left stewing. stressed  

KitzumiKita

2,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:18 pm
I have never been pulled across servers before. However I have had somethiing similar happen with a leader sending me an invite then dumping me when he saw my level. Funny thing is that is was also in the Zen. I was so mad that I got a couple fluffs following me and dazed his whole crew. Maybe that was over kill to do it to the whole crew.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:36 am
I just led a crew to an amazing victory against Papa Saw. I was quite happy. Altho I got dazed and someone had to bail us out... But we got it down to an eigth of its health. So I was excited cuz i never led a crew to a success. And I got the credit even tho dazed so i was happy.  

FLeingod

O.G. Fatcat

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:52 pm
FLeingod
I just led a crew to an amazing victory against Papa Saw. I was quite happy. Altho I got dazed and someone had to bail us out... But we got it down to an eigth of its health. So I was excited cuz i never led a crew to a success. And I got the credit even tho dazed so i was happy.
Congradulations on your success.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:28 pm
dragoonofold
FLeingod
Congradulations on your success.

Thank you very much!  

FLeingod

O.G. Fatcat

KitzumiKita

2,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:38 pm
I was in zen Gardens a little while ago, and had some people being extremely rued to me. I just couldn't understand it. They were farming lanterns so I thought I'd be helpful, and bring them lots, and lots, and lots, and lots of lanterns. Boy, some people just don't know how to say thank you.

{Having both Bandage, and Defib, I can undo my mischief.} rofl  
z!EK Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces