Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:27 pm
"Why?"
Orion repeated, as if Tai were asking an absurd question.
"Because you have potential. I had to learn these abilities on my own. Since you have the same abilities, I can teach you how to use them efficiently, and thus, you will climb the ladder of power, perhaps even higher than I."
He said as he threw dirt on the fire. It became even dimmer.
"But you must promise me to stay loyal to this village. It is imperative that you do, for the good of the village's future."
Orion spoke in a serious tone. Perhaps it was because he truly believed in Tai, thinking that he can become even more powerful than Orion himself.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:34 pm
"Potential. A Sannin said that -I- have potential. And he thinks I can become even better then him in the future!? Thats...amazing." Tai thinks, and a smile forms on his face. This day was becoming better and better, except for the whole being tossed into a boulder thing.

"I would never betray this village. I owe my life to it, and that will never change. Besides, this village has provided everything I have ever needed. It has even provided me the chance to be taught by a Sannin!" Tai says in a happy tone. Tai knew he owed everything he owned to this village and the lives that were lost protecting him. He was never going to back down on that either, no matter what.

Nebulosis

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:43 pm
"That's all I needed to hear."
Orion replied.
"Now get some sleep. I won't have you die because you didn't get enough sleep."
He said in a quiet, yet stern tone of voice. He said it not as a teacher, but the way a father would speak to his son. Or at least, as close as Orion would get, anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:56 pm
Tai grabs the apple one last time, brings it up to his mouth, and takes a large bite out of it. Tai was glad things went the way they did today. He was being taught by a Sannin, he found out he had some form of special ability, and he survived the pain he had ever been through. He still hurt, but it was ok. Getting approval from a Sannin was worth it.

Tai finally places the apple back into the pack, and begins to go into a deep rest. He says in a soft and quiet voice "Night sensei." Tai couldnt wait for every thing that was going to happen tomorrow. Even though he was probably going to be in worse condition tomorrow then today, he knew it was going to be worth it. A small smile forms on Tai's face, and then he finally falls deep into sleep.

((I have to go in a few anyway, so this works.))  

Nebulosis

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:25 pm
((Night.))

"Good night."
Orion said quietly. He threw some more dirt on the fire, but did not put it out so that the animals would not come.

---------------------later that morning---------------------

Tai would wake up, finding himself being nudged by Orion's foot.
"Wake up."
He said loudly.
"Time for training."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:24 am
(( you've stolen my student crying ...... but the bright side is, i only got 1 student to teach. that means it's easier to focus on.... ))  

hivaids420

Newb

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:41 am
Tai's body stirs, and Tai's eyes immediately open. The first thing Tai ses is Orion looking straight down at him, telling him to get up. A few moments pass before Tai realizes where he was, and what had recently happened. Then Tai remembers a dream he had during his sleep...a dark one. One involving his past...Leaf Ninja dying just because he was so stupid and weak back then. Tai shakes his head, trying to remove the idea from his thoughts.

Tai waits a second or two, and then finally gets up and stretches. He notices his wounds seemed to have completely healed from the inside out. The bruises have vanished, and the cuts and gashes didnt even have scabs in their places anymore. Tai smiles at this and then finally says "Good morning, sensei. Any specific plans for today?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:53 am
"Yep."
Orion replied. He had four cylinders of metal, which he dropped near Tai. Two of them were shorter than the other two.
"Put those on your arms and legs."
He said as he began to clean up the things from last night.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:16 pm
Tai raises a brow when he notices the cylinders of metal that he was supposed to put on his arms. He almost asks a question, before quickly deciding he would find out the answer soon enough. He first grabs the two shorter cylinders, and slides them down his arm. A locking sound would be heard, but Tai doesnt become concerned, considering he just assumes thats how it is going to stay on. He grabs the other two cylinders and slides them up his leg, the same sound being heard as before.

Tai examines the parts on his body, and then lets his curiosity take over. He asks "So what is this going to do exactly? Help me train obviously, but train with what?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:36 pm
((Gah....fell asleep...))

Once Tai would put on the cylinders of metal, they would tighten around his arm so that they wouldn't fall off. Without a word, Orion picked Tai up by the collar like the way he did when he first met him. He walked over to the river that separated the two meadows. What Tai didn't know was that the river was deep. Actually, the river wasn't very deep, but it was deep enough to completely submerge Tai by a few inches. At the bottom, there was a shimmering plate of metal, and as soon as Orion held Tai over it, he would feel a very strong pull on his arms and legs.
"That shimmering plate at the bottom of the river is actually a magnet, which will drag you down to the bottom, with no chances of escape. Today you're going to learn how to walk on water. Now, it's fairly simple, you simply focus chakra on your feet. But, too little, and you will sink. And, too much, and you'll slip and eventually sink to your death. But I do have good news."
Orion said with a smirk.
"If you survive this, the real training can begin."

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:41 pm
((damn.....i wish i was trained like this.....this is cool training....))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:51 pm
Tai replies in a very nervous tone "Uhm...I dont really like this one. Could you throw me into a boulder like yesterday? That doesnt sound as dangerous?" A bead of sweat slides down Tai's face, and he prepares for this. He begins to focus his chakra into his feet, with the drowning to your death still on his mind. Tai had no concern for what Orion said about the real training, because that was not important at the time. Death was right around the corner, and he wasnt prepared.

Tai looks down to the bottem of the water, and gulps. He was worried that he wasnt going to make it through this. (like stated above) When Tai finally believes he has enough chakra prepared for this, he says in a powerful voice "I'm ready!"

Nebulosis

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:06 pm
((The best way to learn is to almost die while doing it, am I right? XP))

With a nod and an emotionless face, Orion simply let go of Tai's collar. Tai would be pulled to the water and hit it in less than a second. Once again, whether or not Tai would survive was totally up to him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:15 pm
((I hate you lol! biggrin ))

Tai falls right to the water, and actually lands perfectly for a second, only to have his left foot immediately fall slightly in. Tai tries to flail his arms, only to have them dragged down by the magnet under water. "Oh god! Oh god!" Tai yells as he begins to panic. Tai begins to yell random things for a moment, before realizing that he needs to focus. He was goi- his left foot goes in a little deeper, and Tai knows he needs to go straight to focusing.

Tai tries to focus more a little more chakra into his left foot, and it almost comes instantly up. Tai does a sigh of relief, only to be interrupted by his right foot going slowly into the water. He focuses a little more chakra into his right foot, only to end up having his right foot come up, and have his left foot sink in. The cycle then continues to repeat for a few seconds. Tai yells "HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO KEEP THIS UP!?"

Nebulosis

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces