Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:25 pm

Zeno emerged from the ground just outside of the stone castle and entered without notice. He narrowed his eyes as he spotted Kiyoshi. "I understand that you're here on peaceful terms, but don't expect me to be the most polite to one of the Aktsuki scums like you. But I have a few questions." Zeno said as he took a seat on the floor. "And to start it off, I want to know why it is that you joined the Akatsuki." He said sighing.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:44 pm
Kiyoshi picked up a remote and turned on his plasma screen tv (oh yeah lol). "Frankly I don't have to answer anything to you." He said watching tv.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:58 pm

(-.- Plasma screen? Lol.)
Zeno clenched his fist and sighed, releasing the grip on himself. "Fine, I was just trying to be cooperative. But" Before he could finish his sentence he dissapeared in a burst of wind.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:13 pm
((cooperative? You sat there and called me scum lol that jsut insulting))

Kiyoshi waved as he put his feet up and continued to watch tv.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:45 am
Upstairs in the guest room, Rahenno started to wake. He slowly opened his eyes. He looked around and tryed to get up but it was to streesful. He just laid back down and continued to look around trying to find out where he is.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:38 am
Kiyoshi walked upstairs to check on Rahenno and saw him awake. "Morning Sunshine." He said with a small laugh as he leaned against the doorway.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:02 pm
Rahenno turned to Kiyoshi. Morning? He thought to himself them turned to the window. "Where am i?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:12 pm
"One of my earth created houses. I use it when I travel a lot." Kiyoshi said then looked out the window. "But exactly would be right outside your treehouse...or whats left of it. When I got here it was burned to the ground." He told him.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:49 pm
He finally found the strengh to set up. "Figures" Rahenno then turned to Kiyoshi. "Why?" He asked, know that Kiyoshi would understand what he is asking.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:15 pm
"I have my reasons." He said simply, since leaned against the doorway.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:46 pm
"I guess we all have our reasons for doing things." He said looking down. "It all just depends on what the reason is for." He looked back up and turned to Kiyoshi once again. "Why did you help me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:51 pm
"I have my reasons." He said again as he walked over and sat on the window sil.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:30 pm
Rahenno moved to the edge of the bed and got up. He took a few steps to get the feel for walking again. "You got something on your mind?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:33 pm
"Does it matter?" Kiyoshi asked looking out the window.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:42 pm
"No." He said simply. "but i've learn that ninja's don't usual show emotion in the presents of the enemy." Rahenno started for the door but stop. "Unless they're feeling home sick." He said speacking of Kiyoshi by the way he is looking out the window.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff