Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Caritas Center ~The RP~ (Former Bowery) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:38 pm
A shadow grew from the homeless man. it broke off and moved into the secret base.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:06 pm
Fighter for all
A shadow grew from the homeless man. it broke off and moved into the secret base.

Being a secret isn't very easy when something tumbles out of your back with a thump and curses nightmares- what they have to do with anything is anyone's guess.
"Ow..." The something- proving to be a someone rubbed their shoulders. "That's at least the eigth time- probably more like eightieth! Sheesh..." The stranger gets to their feet and looks around, brushing blue-black hair out of a delicate face. A female someone. Probably a human.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:08 pm
Kren looked down at the fallen girl. "well...what are you trying to be."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:14 pm
"Ow..." She glared up at him through startlingly silver eyes. "Trying to be? Um... A magician, I suppose. Ow... And I was supposed to be going to a town. Except a certain prankster aquaintance of mine seems to have gotten bored and misplaced me. Where am I?"
-I didn't misplace you...- A shadowy voice said ofendely in the back of her mind.
'Shut up. I hate landing on my shoulders.' She retorted mentally. She didn't feel like dealing with the sword just now; family heirloom or no, it was annoying.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:17 pm
He looked down at her. "whatever...i'm busy controling my other self..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:21 pm
"Other self? That sounds confusing. Where am I?" She didn't seem to be worried about being annoying. Maybe she was trying to be a nuisance, either way, it resulted in the same thing.
She jumped to her feet and dusted her cloak off, then checked her quiver.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:22 pm
"You are in Bowery, a poor ghetto." He looks down at her. "Who is your allegance to?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:25 pm
"Nobody but me, myself, and I." She replied merrily, looking in a black squarish pouch over her left hip. "Good- nothing's broken!" She smiles like an air-head.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:25 pm
Kren growled, seeing his creation get caught. He brought up his hand and crushed into a fist. the creation destroyed itself.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:31 pm
Ow! NIGHTMARE! She snapped mentally.
-Wasn't me- The blade replied.
It's always you!
~Or me~ quipped her bow.
Feh... Just leave me alone for an hour... Just one hour? She begged mentally, pulling out a select set of cards and fanning them, number side out. She flicked them into a stack and fanned them again, numbers towards her this time. She repeated the process several times.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:34 pm
"You okay, girl?" Kren asked looking down at her. "Do you want to make some money?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:36 pm
"That depends on how it's made," She replied, the cards in her hand vanishing in a flicker of motion. She turned something over in her hands, it looked like a blue ball, about two centimeters wide and shiny. "And you may call me Nick."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:02 pm
HE nods slightly. "Nothing to serious. ou will go to an old pottery stand a few blocks away from here. There will be a man there, say these words exactly. 'excuse me but can i buy a bow mabe from yoshi tonque?' He should then say, 'do you want standard or mecha size?' You then say, 'on second thought give me a barrel full of lima beans'. He'll then take you into a secret base, when there, tell the one in command, a Lutia, i believe. Tell her that the beinging Kren needs to speak with her."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:05 pm
"And you don't do it yourself, because...?" She crossed her arms, turning a card over in her fingers.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:10 pm
"Because inorder to get to the entrance, not only do i have to cross into the sunlight, which will be very bad for me. they also have a barrier to stop me."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff