Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Hokage's Office (please knock) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:12 pm
Dark-Ninja70
x InfinityOrion x
Dark-Ninja70
x InfinityOrion x
"Thank you."
Orion said. He then turned to Kazuma as he pulled out a scroll and handed it to him.
"Well, first I'm gonna...."
He paused, getting an awesome idea. This kid was his student now. He could totally abuse him, and he could do nothing about it. After all, by now, Orion had nearly killed Tai four times, and he needed to instill fear into Kazuma's heart. But, first he'll start with something simple. Not life-threatening, but still something to ruin his day.
"Your first task is to fix that door. Once Reiko approves, I want you to open the scroll. It's a map that will lead you to my secret training ground. Don't lose it."
With that, he gave a twisted smile.
"See you later..."
He said as he disappeared in a puff of smoke. This was because it was a mere shadow clone. He was still training Tai at his training grounds.
( Dude there Genin wtf are you doing to them? eek whatever it is you might want to lean off a bit you don't want them entering the chuunin exams with a broken arm and three broken ribs lol )
((Man, I almost killed Tai 4 TIMES! He doesn't have so much as a scratch on him! If worse comes to worse, I'll have Perky heal him. ^_^))
((Looks like your doing the old tough love thing on them lol, I'm thinking of taking in a squad sometime soon but most new genin don't last long not like they used to))
((Yeah, I know. A lot of them go inactive before even becoming genin... Oh, and Perky, if you could add Tai Kaguya to my student list, that would be great. Thanks.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:32 pm
x InfinityOrion x
Dark-Ninja70
x InfinityOrion x
Dark-Ninja70
x InfinityOrion x
"Thank you."
Orion said. He then turned to Kazuma as he pulled out a scroll and handed it to him.
"Well, first I'm gonna...."
He paused, getting an awesome idea. This kid was his student now. He could totally abuse him, and he could do nothing about it. After all, by now, Orion had nearly killed Tai four times, and he needed to instill fear into Kazuma's heart. But, first he'll start with something simple. Not life-threatening, but still something to ruin his day.
"Your first task is to fix that door. Once Reiko approves, I want you to open the scroll. It's a map that will lead you to my secret training ground. Don't lose it."
With that, he gave a twisted smile.
"See you later..."
He said as he disappeared in a puff of smoke. This was because it was a mere shadow clone. He was still training Tai at his training grounds.
( Dude there Genin wtf are you doing to them? eek whatever it is you might want to lean off a bit you don't want them entering the chuunin exams with a broken arm and three broken ribs lol )
((Man, I almost killed Tai 4 TIMES! He doesn't have so much as a scratch on him! If worse comes to worse, I'll have Perky heal him. ^_^))
((Looks like your doing the old tough love thing on them lol, I'm thinking of taking in a squad sometime soon but most new genin don't last long not like they used to))
((Yeah, I know. A lot of them go inactive before even becoming genin... Oh, and Perky, if you could add Tai Kaguya to my student list, that would be great. Thanks.))
Yeah when I first joined there was tons of active squads I think like 8 now your lucky if you get 1 active squad. I kinda miss those days they were really fun but things started declining fast. Also Perky we need a new ranking list since thefire will be too busy with the assassins to probably update it, I'll do it if you want since I'm always browesing in the forums anyway?))  

Dark-Ninja70

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:02 pm
The clone of Lenon knocked on the door. It needed to talk to the Hokage...but it could wait.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:55 am
Reiko read the scroll quickly. "so, i have to go to Iwa." she re read the scroll. "hmmm," she thought, "this could be a trap, no matter i have to help the other villages."

she quickly scralled a note and put it on her desk. I am going to Iwagakure (hidden rock). ill be back as soon as possible. if you need to talk to someone badly, talk to hanzo uchiha or orion. then she left the office, not even seeing lenon's clone  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:59 am
(( Make sure if it is a trap you have a way of letting us know you just became hokage we don't want to lose you this fast. I know you can hold your own but it's a possibility. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:05 pm
((i just pmed the guy to ask what he wanted me to do. it looks real, cause the rock village is being evacuated))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:23 pm
(I bet 10 bucks it's Zeramaru if they're evacuating...maybe more posion?)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:27 pm
(nah. it is lenon, acting crazy now)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:32 pm
(Figures, well as light assassins, we have a duty,RIGHT?!)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:34 pm
((nm, they are fine now))
Reiko walked back into her office and threw away the note. "leave it to rock to be fine as soon as you get there." she said to herself.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:37 pm
Akira arrived at the Hokage's office and knocks on the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:45 pm
Reiko turned to her door. "come in."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:13 pm
Akira walked in . "Hello, Reiko-sensai. I was wondering do you need me to do anything today?"

((Hey don't forget about your special ops team when you leave. Your never to strong for body guards. Exspecially when your entire team is in Anbu now.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:31 pm
Dp walked into the office, but after seeing akira, walked out again....heading to the gates...

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers