IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:32 am
Rosella

as she sat perched on the on the buildings face opposite the club she spotted something that caught her attention. two fresh newborns stalking a human women across the street, the women turned and headed into the club that she had recently vacated, the new borns followed her stopping unsure whether to enter. she pushed of the wall arching gently to land silently behind the new Born's. one of them was talking

" im hungry but im not hungry enough to go into Damien's' club"

she pulled out her packet of cigarettes and lit the end taking a smooth long drag she blew out and tapped the one on the left on the shoulder.

" something tells me you boys shouldn't be here" she took another long drag on the cigarette sucking it right down to the filter "looks like your good sport, ill give you a five minute head start, before i catch you and paste you up one of these here city shop walls, hows that" she stared them down watching as they deliberated fighting her there and then, she gave a blood chilling smile, baring her fangs. they turned tail and ran.

she strode into the club, going straight over to the v.i.p section. she saw that Damien was entangled in the vampire from earlier she dropped in the chair near the door and waited to be noticed, she gave a slight cough and started playing with a strand of her chocolate brown hair.

"hate to interrupt the social chit chat but theres newborns on the run from me. im planning to rip them apart myself but i was wondering if raven locks wants to join in?" she paused looking her in the face "by the way i didn't mean to be rude earlier just didn't realize you knew Damien me being 4326 and all i don't really recognize younglings anymore"

ooc: sorry people for not joining in for a while.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:46 pm

Damien heard a cough and turned to see who it was. "How did you get in here?"
He asked quietly and let go of the girl who was probably mad, then strolled
over to the new girl. "Newborns eh? Go ahead....not like i care.. But don't
kill em. Bring em to me. Please." He narrowed his eyes at her and wondered
how she got in here. He never saw her much around her and the bodyguards
didn't know her so how did she get in?

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

Alliana Gray

600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:36 pm
[OOC: Oops, I didn't know you had already replied to my post. I'll repost, but I don't remember word for word.]

Previous: With one hand, she pushed him away with a 'DO you mind?' face, and with the other hand she picked up the glass of blood.

"You reallu must learn not to cling to anythign with a pretty face, boobs and...well, you get the point." She tasted the undiluted blood and was thrilled by the lack of impurities.

"Delicious Damien. I think you have something."

New: Alliana turned to look at the girl who had scolded her earlier.

"Ah, well, catching a few newborns for Damien will prove useful. You might not bring them back in one piece. Or at least all of the pieces anyway." She placed the glass back, and withdrew another cigarette and placed it in her mouth.

"DOn't pout dear, it's unbecoming of a vampire lord."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:56 pm

((and this is the post that was before her deleted one.... lol
Sugar fairy, your going to be so confused! Sorry! *bows*))

Damien chuckled and turned back to Alliana. "Hey.. that's an understatement.
I don't cling to things with boobs and a pretty face..." He pretended to pout,
then grinned widly when she gave him a compliment...or was it a
compliment. "Why thank you. It is quite good."

((And the added on stuff is here))

Damien looked at Alliana, then at the new girl (whos name i do not know yet) and stood there looking at her. "I would like you to bring back the newborns whole, in one peice, unless you would like me to go with you both?" He smelled tobacco and turned torwards Alliana again. "No SMOKING! You'll blow us all up! Have i NOT shown you the machine!?" He gestured torwards the machine, then pointed directly at a size with small print. Some of the words said "CAUTION:FLAMMABLE"

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

Alliana Gray

600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:24 pm
Alliana made a 'pssh' noise and stuck the cigarette behind her ear.

"Relax! I wasn't going to light it. Having it in my mouth helps me thinks better." She played with her lighter but kept it off and closed.

"Well, we should go get those new borns, shouldn't we?" she asked the strange girl. She strode forward, hands behind her head.

"Oh, and don't worry my lord. I'll bring them back intact. Mostly." she smirked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:05 pm

Damien pulled his lips down into a frown and walked over to the two girls. "So what i can't go now? Not like i have anything to do execept purify blood which is an extremely boring and tempting process.." He smiled at his joke and looked at them both.

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

Alliana Gray

600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:45 am
"But if you come, your annoying guards will have to tag along. There's only two newborns, we'll be back in a jiffy. But if you insist, you got to ditch the big guys." Alliana said. She started walking towards the front of the VIP room, and bent over, somehow withdrawing a small handgun from her boot. She opened it, checked the magazine, and closed it with a little ominous click.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:20 am
Rosella

Shes stood and stretched taking in what had just been said,
"ah well, maybe we can do a bit of the Ole bonding. i shall try and bring them back in something bigger than a carrier bag. but im not promising anything"

"come on then, time to go. and Damien don't forget, you have an appointment with my father. he wont appreciate it if you late, hes worried about the vikoru territory"

she begun walking towards the dorr but stopped just as she was about to leave

"and if you were wondering how i got in, your not the only one with..shall we say.. connections"

she gave a sinister smile and took of her coat, showing that underneath she was wearing a corset, deep red, made of velvet, her skin tight black trousers perfectly accentuating her bottom. her high heels stopping just above her knee. her long black hair brushing the base of her back, as she turned she smiled to herself with satisfaction pleased that she finally caught Damien's attention.

4000 years of hard work paying of she thought as she walked out.

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:07 pm

Damien chuckled at Alliana's statement. "I can jump out a window you know.." He walked to the window and nodded at her other statement, sighing deeply.

"Yes, yes i know. I'm so tired of these damn meetings!" When the other girl spoke, he turned around and faced her, noticing she was wearing some very nice looking clothes. He smiled warmly at her so she would think he liked it or something, then turned to the window again and looked down, wondering about his friend, Danny.

Danny had went to college a few months ago, and already damieon missed him. He was the best friend anyone could have.

He opened the window and hopped out, landing quietly on the street below. He raised his hand and in it landed a black trench coat with the sleeves ripped off. He put on the leather coat and started to walk into a nearby alleyway as to wait for the girls.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:37 am
Rosella

she walked swiftly out of the door and down through the club striding out through the door she walked round into the alley, silently so Damien didn't know she was coming she slammed him against a wall and looked him straight in the eye.
"im not doing this to be hostile so shut up. im warning you that you should avoid the meeting with my father at all costs. he is not in a very good mood and is planning to kill you. he left me in charge of the territory that we are currently standing in so im warning you that i will use unnecessary force to keep you away from my father if i have to. your worth a lot more alive"

she took her arm of him and straightened his jacket.
"im just saying be careful" she said softly. then leaping smoothly up she landed on the face of the building on the left, climbing swiftly up she perched on the edge of the building waiting for Alliana to come.

she sat watching Damien.

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:19 am

Damein heard her but didn't do anything. Next thing he knew, he was against a wall and looking at her with slight shock on his face. Any innocent bypasser wouldthink this scene looked wrong. very wrong.

When she was done speaking, he stood still while she fixed his jakcet and hopped onto a building. "Oh. Thanks." He mumbled, knowing she wouldbe able to hear him. He looked at the street and waited for the other girl.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:12 am
Rosella

she watched him, carefully, she found something very satisfactory about him. he spiked her curiosity. she watched as the other girl came into the alley and that instantly got her hackles up. she didn't like her at all, there was something black about her.

as the girl pulled up short by Damien she dropped of the building landing behind her she reached out and tapped her shoulder, giving her a smoldering look she jerked her thumb behind her head and begun to walk out of the alley, she broke into a jog and then began running down the path, scanning all the alleys as she passed for signs of the new-borns, she finally clocked one and ran faster smashing into the back of him, she pinned him to floor, leaning down she barred her fangs and ripped out his throat. waiting for Damien to catch up she sat feeding, listening for the tell tale sickly sweet scent of the other girl, and watching carefully for any sign of danger.

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers