Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG! Elite Knights

Back to Guilds

z!EK shares plans and strategies with one another to help each other out. We have fun while at the same time we honor the charter. 

Tags: zomg, elite, knights, squad, roleplay 

Reply z!EK Main Forum
How do you feel about the ring attunment? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attuned?Like or Dislike?
  I like
  I dun like
  I hate!
  I really don't care....
View Results

xx kikuras2 xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:00 am
i actually like the new attunement/soulbound idea.This way i can recycle my doubled rings for orbs, without regrets that i may have made gold off them.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:49 am
xx kikuras2 xx
i actually like the new attunement/soulbound idea.This way i can recycle my doubled rings for orbs, without regrets that i may have made gold off them.

I agree, and to be honest, as I came to Gaia the rings were already soulbound, so I don't really care. The only thing I thought was kinda sad, that you cannot give them as gifts.  

Allrounder Dante

Doomsday Horror

6,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:54 pm
Yes, I got into Gaia around the time when selling rings was all the rage. I made my first 100k in that fashion for the most part. If I had known what was to come I would have kept them for certain. Now one of those unbound rings from way back when is worth 100k at least. I'd have had over 1,000,000 easy just from that.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:45 am
I don't see why people are angry, it is a way you could make money based on how many orbs you earn. Those people, if they hold onto them, can made lots of money. I don't see what's wrong with that, there is demand to support it, also it is not a monopoly because you can earn rings yourself. Also, about previous comments on having less rich people, that is untrue, the wealth just transfers to the seller of the ring, and in all probably the ring seller makes lots of money. I sure did, about 5 million or more. It works.  

zooks_alert2

1,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

zooks_alert2

1,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:48 am
I don't see why people are angry, it is a way you could make money based on how many orbs you earn. Those people, if they hold onto them, can made lots of money. I don't see what's wrong with that, there is demand to support it, also it is not a monopoly because you can earn rings yourself. Also, about previous comments on having less rich people, that is untrue, the wealth just transfers to the seller of the ring, and in all probably the ring seller makes lots of money. I sure did, about 5 million or more. It works.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:29 am
at first I hated it, but now I'm quite fond of it, less rich-looking noobs invading the GD thinking they've been on gaia for years... though you still see those every so often...  

Doraneko

Sparkly Cat

9,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Pie Scarface 150
z!EK Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers