Submit

AngelicSinn2

1,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:10 am
[Appears into the guild in a swirl of angel feathers and cherry blossom leaves]

Whew thought i would never make it, hello to all and thanks to Judas for the invite first and foremost. Hmm well i'm more of a jack of all trades kind of designer,i'm a writer,a drawer/artist,designer etc etc..

I use Photoshop for mostly all i do,but i do love my Cinema 4D,i think those are THEE two best programs around IMO..i always wanted to start dabbling in Corel Draw but never have. Especially for my artwork..i haven't started putting up my Photoshop graphic work but i do have a Deviantart account where i put all my artwork though if anyone cares to paruse it biggrin http://angelicsinn.deviantart.com/

Umm what else...guess nothing else big i'm glad this is around cause i've been looking for some cool groups to belong to and this seems like it will be one.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:32 am
Hi. *looks shy*
Names Doom Prophetess, but you can call me Doom. nwn

Thanks for inviting me into this guild, I absolutely loove Photoshopping. (use Gimp occasionally too.) I've curently taken all of the graphic design/digital imaging classes at my school, so next year I'm going to be uber bored. (I'm a junior in High School.)

I'm thinking of going into Graphic Design in college, (I want to go to an AI college) and minoring in writing, 'cause I'm told I'm pretty good at it.

I also love all the more conventional arts, sketching, painting, crocheting... I know, I know. You don't have to tell me, I'm old-like. >.< I also write alot, as you can tell by the size of this post...

I was looking around, and (just a thought) I thought it would be awesom if everyone could have their own thread where they could display their artwork. Kinda like a Proflie page, but for art. It would be thier own personal page, and no one else would be allowed to post there unless asked. Again, this was just a thought. I'm in another guild with a similar layout, and it's awesome and keeps everything really neat and clean looking. No clutter.
An OOC thread wouold be nice too. An esay way to make money and chat it up with everyone lol

Oh, sorry for the long-winded intro, when I get going on an idea, I just can't stop lol.

So, thats me... in a pinch. Or an ounce, depending on how you look at it. XD

Doom Prophetess

thranax

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:51 pm
Thanks for the invite ^_^ happy to be here, maybe we can learn a lot from each other!

~thranax~  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:48 pm
YAY! Thanks for the invite!

Well, I'm currently in school for my Associates in Applied Science in the Graphic Design progam. It's AWESOME!! I always wanted to do something 'artsy' for my career, but I didn't want to be a 'starving artist'. LOL That's why I chose Graphic Design! This semester (the last day is tomorrow 12/15 woo) I've only been doing general ed classes, so I've been very bored being cut off from the design classes crying . I'll be graduating in May '09!! WOOO!!! I'm also thinking about transferring to SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design) with a few of my fellow classmates (who are more like family than friends).

Stars-in-the-Tide

AverageTyrant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:42 pm
Hey guys. I'm not sure exactly how good I am at designing, but I know I love it and I'm going to school for it, so, I'm not a novice at least.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:34 pm
Doom Prophetess
Hi. *looks shy*
Names Doom Prophetess, but you can call me Doom. nwn

Thanks for inviting me into this guild, I absolutely loove Photoshopping. (use Gimp occasionally too.) I've curently taken all of the graphic design/digital imaging classes at my school, so next year I'm going to be uber bored. (I'm a junior in High School.)

I'm thinking of going into Graphic Design in college, (I want to go to an AI college) and minoring in writing, 'cause I'm told I'm pretty good at it.

I also love all the more conventional arts, sketching, painting, crocheting... I know, I know. You don't have to tell me, I'm old-like. >.< I also write alot, as you can tell by the size of this post...

I was looking around, and (just a thought) I thought it would be awesom if everyone could have their own thread where they could display their artwork. Kinda like a Proflie page, but for art. It would be thier own personal page, and no one else would be allowed to post there unless asked. Again, this was just a thought. I'm in another guild with a similar layout, and it's awesome and keeps everything really neat and clean looking. No clutter.
An OOC thread wouold be nice too. An esay way to make money and chat it up with everyone lol

Oh, sorry for the long-winded intro, when I get going on an idea, I just can't stop lol.

So, thats me... in a pinch. Or an ounce, depending on how you look at it. XD

Hey Doom, I really like that idea. Would also give members creative freedom over their own mini pages to display their accomplishments. Great I idea! I'll make an announcement and we'll use that in place of just a member gallery list.  

The Judas Horse
Captain

Monsieur Sammich

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:18 am
Heyo! I really appreciate the invite. It means a lot, since I don't know many people here. It's also good to see so many others with shared interests. biggrin

Anyway. My major is Art, only because I love all forms of it and ended up going general. XD I've dabbled in a lot of things (even besides Art, like writing and music), but my favourite would still be graphic art. As of now I've used Photoshop, Illustrator, Paint Shop Pro (not a lot though), GIMP (barely), Maya (the basics), and Cinema 4D. Hmmm...Future ambitions would include 3D/2D animation, graphic art, traditional art, writing, and music.

Ehm...Yeah, that seems about it. Hope to partake in some artistically enlightening conversations here. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:46 am
Haha, I love your user name! rofl  

The Judas Horse
Captain

Amrita1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:03 am
Thanks for the invite! I look forward to swapping creative juices with ya'll!! rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:55 pm
The Judas Horse
Haha, I love your user name! rofl

XD Thanks. I am, indeed, a tasty product of bread, meat, lettuce, tomatoes, and condiments. pirate  

Monsieur Sammich

Alexis Arquette

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:02 pm
Hey hey, thanks for the invite. I'm looking forward to talking to everyone on this guild!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:12 pm
Ahh, thank you, for the invite.
While I'm more into the conventinal arts at the mo',
graphic design is a hobby I love.

This sounds to be a promising guild,
a good idea to say the least. : )

Also, am I the only tightwad in here who doesn't love Photoshop? xD  

Shcha

The Judas Horse
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:34 pm
:O Your sig!

My main is named Phaedria xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:13 pm
Haha, Isn't WoW great? x3
I can't even play now,
what with my wireless refusing to co-operate.
(I'll likely have to buy a new router.)

What realm do you play?  

Shcha

Psychotic-Mayhem

4,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:02 pm
User Image

Thanks for the invite.

アンダーテイカー