Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Christmas (holiday) Event Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:36 pm
We could release Kakuzu's bloodline into the guild. But he/she would have no hearts to begin with. The user would have to kill actual people with their premission to gain hearts.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:51 pm
and ya i like the idea of someone having kakuzas as long as they earn it and actually kill for the hearts. Maybe if the person is having super trouble with that concept we will allow them 1 freebie heart (MAYBE) .

NO to rinnegan. last time those were in the guild it made the user unstoppable and very very godmodish. Look at the manga currently it takes all of the leaf village to kill like 3 peins.

An addition to the slug summon could be the ability to absorb chakra. As seen in the recent mangas where tsunade puts her chakra into the slugs and they go and heal the village.

anyother ideas? I really think this could be a big release. Plus i need someone to help me make the kakuza bloodline for the guild with all the abilities. pictures and all that what not if we all agree that it will be allowed in the guild.  

Eris5

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:37 pm
what about tayuyas summon?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:31 pm
I'm not sure what Tayuyas summon is? please remind me. (for reading every manga I feel pretty stupid for not knowing)  

Eris5

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:20 am
no prob. she summons those three huge... things and can control them with her flute.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/202/12-13/
here's the pic  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:26 pm
They kinda look freaky. I don't really remember what they do, I think she just uses them to attack. Some reason the three monkeys are coming to my mind. Deaf, Blind, and Mute. Hahaha anyways, I'm not really up to date with Naruto shippuden and such. So I can't really help with the later things. But I like the idea of adding new jutsus.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:33 am
no, its from when they are trying to get sasuke back with the team of shika, neji, kiba, chouji, and naruto. thats shikamaru's fight. tayuya controls them with different patterns in her music from her flute.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:51 am
Yeah, that's what I thought ._.? But how are we going to incorporate them? Are they going to be new summons or something? Since I think we need more upgrades or some more things added to that first. Somehow fitting into the christmas event which is like...A couple days away. So we gotta get this moving guys.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:45 pm
ah yes i remember Tayuya now. Hmmm, well it can be done most likely. The christmas event is coming rather quickly so my idea is that we split this up. I got the rampage thing worked out. thats defenitely a go.

as for releases so far we got:-Kazuka's bloodline.
-Kakashi's bloodline.
-Tayuya's summon.
-Extra earth jutsu.
-Extra water jutsu.
-Extra lightning jutsu.
-Mixed jutsus (This is something that was featured in the new naruto. for instance when naruto and yamato mixed water and wind jutsus it created a typhoon. When fire and wind are mixed they create well a lot of fire, my idea is that we make at least 1 jutsu for every combonation)
NOW IS THE TIME TO ASSIGN PLACEMENTS WHO WILL WORK ON WHAT?

I feel fine with putting together kakashi's bloodline, and helping with the mix jutsus, earth jutsus and lightning jutsus.

GET YOURSELF ASSIGNED TO A SPOT ASAP! if you just want to help with an area like i am doing than so be it. We have enough to release now is the time for us to work on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:57 pm
I can work on new lightning jutsus and or water jutus. Just need ranks and number of new jutsus you want. xD

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:56 am
there was a filler in the naruto anime with sora and this group trying to destroy konoha. they had a couple lightning jutsus that interested me. one was limelight (a 4 person total village annihalation jutsu) make at least 1 new jutsu for every rank k? except academy student  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:52 am
Sorry to say this but Tayuya's flute thingy is just a form of pupet jutsu :/
He controls the bodies with sound.
So basicly its just advanced pupetry.
But yeah count me out.
I cant do anything fast because by left hands warped up and its really slow to write with just one hand :/
Edit:
Though i might be able to to do some jutsus or combination things.
I can do them in my word and then just paste.
(earth+water if i get to do the combinations )  

3Rton

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:33 am
Quote:
Name: Limelight

Users: Kitane, Tou'u, Seito, Nauma, Most Oni no Kuni Ninja, Shien Uchiha, Seireitou Hyuga

Type: Ninjutsu

Element: Lightning

This jutsu is depicted as the strongest of all Lightning jutsu in existence. The incredible destructive power of this jutsu can reduce an entire Hidden Village and everyone within the area to nothing but ash. Shien has referred to it as a way of Smiting, similar to what Gods themselves do to the unworthy, sometimes seireitou also refers to this as well. This jutsu requires 4 highly-skilled ninja to use it to stand in a cardinal formation.

The area in which to be affected by this jutsu depends on how far the formation is spread out. The formation can stretch as far as an entire castle. The extremely large amount of chakra used will drain the users of almost all their chakra

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:36 am
Actually I found a site with a bunch of jutsus. I think we could use them.
http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Jutsu

But for lightning
http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Lightning_Release

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff