Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:41 am
"Yeah, of course." he said and smiled as he poured himself something to drink. "Anything else ya wanted to see while you are here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:40 pm
He stood, stretching out his wings and placing his hands into his coat pockets, eager to get this mission done and over with

"No, thank you. Just show me to the vault so I can be done with my business and on my way, thank you."  

Angelic King Raziel

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:33 pm
He shrugged and went into the basement to the vault. "Well..." He opened the vault that was empty  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:47 pm
He eyed the vault carefully, knowing that the vault could easily be disguised by cloaking devices to appear empty. He removed the small pouch from his coat and began distributing the teleportation beacons around the large room, making sure that they were spaced and distanced evenly.

After the bag was empty, he approached the door and eyed the man carefully.

"If you don't mind, I'll search the rest of the complex, just for the sake of curiosity. No need to guide me, I'll be fine on my own.  

Angelic King Raziel

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:03 pm
He stopped suddenly, a feeling washed over him that urged him to return to the base. He sighed and spread his wings slightly.

"Sorry, have to go. I will be back, however, so tidy up the place a bit. Very bad etiquette to have a messy home when guests arrive, you know."

He gave a smile and vanished in a gust of wind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:03 am
The man watched the place where the winged man was. "They're be more i suppose..."  

Fighter for all

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:06 am
The glorious sight of such destructive power brought a malicious grin across his face, his fangs glinting in the mid-day sun as his eyes stayed fixed upon the flaming sphere that hovered above, like a specter of death looming over the city.

Ordinarily, he would have gladly waited for the culmination of the spell and watched the ensuing chaos, but this end would conflict with his own desires. He wanted this city as a stepping stone for the rest of his plans.

And nobody stood in the way of the desires of Memnon.

He laughed darkly and took flight, making his way towards the meteor. He reveled in the heat and brimstoned surface of the ball of rock, reminding him of the wonderful blackened and charred landscapes of his empire. But he had better things to do than reminisce about home.

He placed a large hand upon the rock, laughing maniacally as he lurched forward, pulling his arm back and launching his now curled fist into the ball, causing it to explode in a brilliant light, blinding the city and showering it with thousands upon thousands of charred pebbles, effectively ending the threat of the lowly summoner that had conjourned the spell.

He stayed there, hovering amidst the shower of fire as he chuckled menacingly. The city was now his to toy with, with a few more "threats" removed, of course. He swept down towards the building, a former base for a now defunct clan, as he understood it. This was where the summoner had cast his spell, and this would be the grave of his first conquest.

"And so begins the glorious reign of Memnon..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:05 am
The man stood watching the metoer explode. He smiled softly. "Well...looks like the fun is now about to begin."  

Fighter for all

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:35 am
The doors of the building flew open as he entered, his wings spread to their full reach as he entered, a devious glint in his eye and a confident smile on his face. There was only one being within the building, a mere mortal by his telling, most likely the summoner of the meteor he had just destroyed.

He held his arms out wide, his wings folding into his body as he held his head high, his eyes trained on the man before him. The doors slammed shut behind him as he folded his arms against his body, a malicious smile spreading across his face as he spoke.

"Either you are the summoner who conjourned the magnificent meteor above this pathetic city, or you are a mere mortal of no consequence. Chose your answer wisely for only one will assure your continued existence, even if it is for a short time.

Choose wisely..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:47 am
The man shrugged. "Now, which is the right answer? if i were the summoner, you'd kill me because i might be a threat. if i were mortal man, you'd kill me because you want the summoner." He smiled softly. "So you tell me, what is the right answer."  

Fighter for all

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:44 pm
He burst into laughter at the man's answer.

"Or I could kill you right now for being a nuisance and summon my own meteor infinitely larger than the one I destoyed, it is of no consequence to me.

But I do have more important things to do than hang death upon the heads of mortals, so I need lackeys to carry out the more tedious tasks.

Now, you can either be my lackey and live or be an obstacle and die. The choice is yours."

He began walking around the room, examining the building, seeming to not care to wait for the man to answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:59 am
"You know, it's hard to say what i find more interesting..." he smiled softly. "But i must say i must be going."  

Fighter for all

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:10 am
He appeared before the man in a flash, towering menacingly above the mortal as he grabbed the man by the throat, hoisting him from the ground and enjoying the sight of the man's feet dangling almost six feet above the ground, all the while smiling maliciously, enjoying the torment.

"Do not mistake my mild demeanor at the moment for compassion or understanding. I would insist that the most rare generosity I have shown you be given more than a passing consideration, Summoner.

And with that, he casually tossed the man aside, watching as that small effort on his part slammed the man into the nearest wall, delighting in the sight of the man crumpling towards the ground.

"Now, I can offer you much riches and power beyond your most vivid of mortal imaginations in return for your services, if that is what will persuade your decision.
Hell, I can even offer you a position of leadership within the city once it crumbles under my rule, if that is what you desire. All you have to do is swear allegiance to me, and everything you desire will be yours."

He spread his arms wide again, his wings following suit as pillars of hellfire burst forth from almost every ince of the complex floor, consuming the building and twisting it to the nightmarish image that he desired. His foothold on the city had begun.

Creatures too horrible to image began to appear within the pillars, filling the complex with his hellish vanguard as he approached the man, towering over him at over ten feet as he glared down upon him, the smile still upon his face and the evil glint still flaring in his eyes.

"Do we have a deal, Summoner?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:08 pm
the summoner laughed softly shaking his head. "Who am I to say no to such a deal?" He stood straightening himself. "I'll be your servant."  

Fighter for all

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:00 am
"Good."

He turned and marveled in his power, watching as his vanguard army continued to grow in size and shift to different parts of the building. Near the back wall formed the beginnings of a large throne, with skulls and skeletons jutting from every surface as he approached, sitting comfortably as his transformation of the building came to fruition.

"Summoner, I have a job for you."

He grinned maliciously as the thought of a certain Seraph crossed his mind.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff