The Unknown Wives Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nerienda

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:16 am
Rudhheniel
Actually (reply to the first post), I think only the important ones were mentioned. I remember seeing somewhere the mentioning of wives and not husbands. By the way, who was Morwen's husband?

Morwen Steelsheen? Her husband was Thengel, King of Rohan. Together they had five children, two of which we certainly know (Theoden & Theodwyn). But is there any info regarding the other three children? Names, even?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:00 am
Really?, who was Hurin's wife then...(I really need to get a copy of some of the family trees ^^; )  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:33 am
Hurin's wife... I do believe it's Morwen Eledhwen  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:50 am
Nerienda
Rudhheniel
Actually (reply to the first post), I think only the important ones were mentioned. I remember seeing somewhere the mentioning of wives and not husbands. By the way, who was Morwen's husband?

Morwen Steelsheen? Her husband was Thengel, King of Rohan. Together they had five children, two of which we certainly know (Theoden & Theodwyn). But is there any info regarding the other three children? Names, even?

The only info I could find in the Appendix of LotR was that the other three children were all girls.  

Londo Mollari

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:54 pm
Maybe you should try the Simarillion? smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:22 am
I don't think it would be in the Silmarillion since most of the events in there were during second age and first age (I think). Morwen Steelsheen sounds like she was from the third age.  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:48 pm
Oh okies o.o; The Simarillion does have many family trees though razz  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:11 am
True, but unfortunately I don't have the Silmarillion......I read it for the first time last year sweatdrop  

Rudhe
Captain

Nerienda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:26 pm
Rudhheniel
True, but unfortunately I don't have the Silmarillion......I read it for the first time last year sweatdrop

And in my enthusiasm for adding to my book collection, I somehow ended up with two copies of the Silmarillion. xd I'd bring one in to work and try to disguise it as "reference material", as something to read while on break, but somehow I doubt my boss would believe me...

But as to Morwen Steelsheen - yep, definitely third age, not too many years before the War of the Ring begins...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:03 am
Wow, I'm really reliant on the library for books....my mum always said, why buy when you can read it free! Still it would be nice to have one of my own....  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:44 pm
I just like owning the books I enjoy, I can have them whenever I want and for how long as I want blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:06 am
*Sigh* Buy me the LOTR tril Churrlo please 4laugh  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:34 am
xd But I'm poor blaugh I just got all my books on sale luckily haha! I got my ROTK book for 3 bucks surprised You'll get them eventually ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:10 pm
O wow 3 bucks!! I think I should go book shopping now....  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:20 am
It was on sale sweatdrop Maybe you can find it cheaply somewhere blaugh They only had two copies when I got mine xd  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff