Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelically_Enlightened

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:16 pm
i totally dig hivesilvers idea and the idea for a school themed one  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:43 am
A swimming pool sounds like fun ^^ I should have enough to get going soon, just need to find out as much as possible about an American school system because I live in the UK  

pink_sparkles_20

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:23 pm
beautiful_nia_60
A swimming pool sounds like fun ^^ I should have enough to get going soon, just need to find out as much as possible about an American school system because I live in the UK

There's a swiming pool in the hotel! The american school is simple high school: 7 hour day (Normally) and 6 to 7 periods which are normally about a half an hour to an hour long plus lunch. elementary school: is one class room with lunch and recess (which is bad a**) Collage: I have no clue. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:47 pm
Mr. Beaver
beautiful_nia_60

There's a swiming pool in the hotel! The american school is simple high school: 7 hour day (Normally) and 6 to 7 periods which are normally about a half an hour to an hour long plus lunch. elementary school: is one class room with lunch and recess (which is bad a**) Collage: I have no clue. xD

Okay, thank you, I will bear this in mind ^^  

pink_sparkles_20

hivesliver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:44 am
Mr. Beaver
beautiful_nia_60

collage depends
im going to a 2 year and it is 6 periods and hour long i go from 8am to 1:30 or 2:20, our schedual changes from each 8 week period
4 year collage is go to class and leave when your done with assignments then you go to next class  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:45 pm
What about a war rp? Like everyone is on some continent doing various things. They can be spread out or stick nearby. Then some demon overlord and his amry attacks and they have to fight back. Everyone could just work their stories in as we go. This way if more people want in they will have chances to do so. I have seen several like this in the past and they were pretty sweet. What do you guys think?  

SlvrWulf
Crew

big brother cliffton

3,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:25 pm
furrie forced fighting
you no like dog fights  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:45 pm
retro-futuristic like Fallout.

to be more exact: in 1950's the US, china, and Russia entered into a Nuclear war after China invaded Anchorage, Alaska. As a result it is now 2252 the world is finally mostly radiation free.

^^ post-apocolyptic, mutant mayhem, zombies, lazer/plasma guns, and robots. oh; and all the early US propaganda you can shake your fist at XD

id love to RP this, anyone else would?  

Max Headroom Tv

RPing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas