Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
~Zeno's Medical Base/Squad Training Grounds~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:05 pm

Zeno smiled and nodded at Teddy. "Pretty good, for a newcomer." He looked back at the girl and made a handsign. "Shindan{Diagnosis}" He whispered as he waved his hand over her body, gaining full knowledge of the wounds. "Alright, couple of third degree burns and low heart rate. Give me a sponge, a warm towel, and the medical tools from my desk over there." Zeno directed to Teddy as he continued to examine her wounds.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:10 pm
Teddy went to his desk and got the towel, a warm sponge and medical tools and he grabbed them and gave them to Zeno .." does she need oxygen" he asked "Also I need to check up on Leaf and the poison"  

teddy_byakuga

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:16 pm

"You're free to go then, I can take care of oxygen with the help of my demon. Thank you for your assistance, you're welcome to this base anytime." He says smiling at Teddy and waving goodbye to him. He then turns to the girl and lays the warm towel across her forehead. She begins to sweat so he grabs the sponge and wiped the beads off of her face. He used the mini-knife to sllowly cut open her body. He noticed her heart beating wearily, working hard to keep her alive. He made a handsign and green chakra poured forth from his hands. "Chiyute no Jutsu{Healing Hands}" He whispered as hhe commenced to one of his most extreme Medical Aiding Missions he had ever experienced.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:24 pm
Teddy took the gloves and hair net off and his hair covered his face again "Zeno if you need any more help ill be back at leaf or sand" he said ... his queen bear appeared and he jumped on and flew off to leaf safehaven  

teddy_byakuga

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:30 pm

Zeno nodded at Teddy's words and continued to heal the girl, drops of sweat rolling down his face as his chakra poured out into the healing jutsu.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:56 pm
((Yes, I am actually that cruel. I like spreading chaos...It's the most natural order of the world. So....yeah. Uphold the Chaos! I could just send a whole load of poison around the base...I'm sure the defenses don't handle that too well. Explosions don't kill poison.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:06 am

A long line of healthy citizens of Cloud exited the building and Zeno allowed them to go free, back into the village. However, he had ordered them all to take their families and friends to the outskirts of the village, to the Lightning Country for safety. Even the little girl Zeno had been healing from earlier. He snapped his head up from the scroll he was reading to see Teddy. "Ah, I've finished healing up all wounded citizens. I'm pretty free-for now. I may go aid Rahenno, after all..its him, a single sannin...againts what, four Akatsuki members? Im pretty sure he's by far worn out. But quickly, what do you need?" Zeno asked him impatiently.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:12 am
"Zann he poisoned leaf ... his yonbi i guess and as far Rahenni he need to get them before the akatsuki take him away" he said  

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:17 am
"Lets save Rahenno " he yelled running to the grounds  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:18 am

"Hmm, Zeramaru has the Yonbi and Zann has the Hachibi?...But thats beside the point." Zeno made a handsign and used a camoflouge jutsu to make the guards, earth dragons, and base seemingly dissapear. Taichi also poofed away, Tetsu streaming down onto Zeno's shoulder, ready to help. "Im going off to assist Rahenno, things are getting too intense for him to handle alone. Though Im not sure I can handle this alone, myself either. But....for the sake of Cloud, Ill gladly risk my life to protect it." With that, Zeno dissapears in a gust of wind, headed to Rahenno's training grounds.

De-Vaughn07

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:19 am
teddy_byakuga
((RACIST))

Teddy flew down with his queen bee and jumped off and the bee disappeared and teddy put a cloth over his nose and mouth and he went running to the building looking for zeno ..."Zeno??" he yelled

((What?! Poison isn't prejudice, it kills people no matter what their gender, age, 'race', or anything else. -_-"))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:20 am
((definition of suicide bomber )) mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

teddy_byakuga

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:25 am
((...Okay. But why did you mention racism?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:26 am
((idk ))  

teddy_byakuga

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out