Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
How many rps are you in right now? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iPepperz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:37 am
OMGpers. 47? xp I think my brain would explode if I attempted that.

Well, I was just accepted into this guild today (round of applause), but I've been around Gaia for a while. So right now, I'm only in one RP, but we've done about 12 pages of it with only 3-4 people. smile High Quality role playing is my thing. blaugh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:14 am
None. Still ain't found one interesting.  

MojinR

Katurrah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:18 pm
Ummm...17-20 throughout about 6 different guilds. That's not counting the 4 or 5 tabletop I play here in the outside world.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:14 pm
I'm currently writing in about five one on one rps, two with one person over email and two are with two different people here on gaia. Also, I'm writing in a rather intriguing rp called Formerly Human. X3 Also, I'm in the process of starting my own rp here in this guild. It's currently a topic on the main forum page called, "Romance rp?"  

Vercheil

Romantic Gaian

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Barbarian Cluney

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:44 pm
None yet. I am still confused as to what kind of RP I should do. You know?

I guess I mean I am not used to online RPing that much.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:10 pm
I am in 5 =D  

vincentvalo

Pure Form

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:19 pm
I'm in one. I just started using Gaia again and my friend was talking about RPing at school and I kinda liked the idea, so here I am :3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:25 am
I'm not 100% sure how many I'm in =/ Is that bad? I've posted in three, though one was just kind of out of boredom and I'll probably just kill off my character... I have two more that I'm waiting for more people to join before we can start so I guess I'm in those... And then I've apped to another two with no reply, so I think the RP might be dead because the person running it went poof.

So.... 5-7 ish?

That's really abnormal for me. Normally I'll join one or two RPs and write essays for every post, but not many people here do that and the ones that do either already have RPs or I don't like them, so I've lowered my standards and chose quantity over quality =/

Shameless self promotion time!
If you're looking for new RPs to join, Genesis High is your standard high school RP of nothingness where people can always join and stuff is always happening, however, unlike most I actually have a very nice and organized front page that I update with the characters (So you don't have to go searching for them) and a plot summary (So if you jump in late you don't have to read tons and tons of stuff!). Come on.... They have Goblins for a school mascot...

And if you're a guy into love and romance looking for a new RP - look no further! This RP is a modern version of the Cinderella story we all know and love so much, but gone astray. There will be twists and turns and love triangles and all sorts of craziness! ... They just need some males to join.

Doomed Decoy

xXKairi_UmaXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:17 am
one. and i might get into some more if it keeps being as slow as it is. i need to be in a very active rp guild, but not a very crowded one like this guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:24 am
Five, would be more, but some are dead...  

Dimitri Luger

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:30 pm
Okay I counted (AGAIN!) and now I have 65 and an average of two characters per roleplay. My brain still hasn't popped.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:58 pm
The largest number Zero
I fail  

Grauer Fuchs

Modestly Hot Homsar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:31 pm
User Image

I've got... uh... something else... I have to keep my eye on today...

------

...None, at the moment. I'm looking for a few, though!

------
...So it looks like I'm gonna have to jump!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:54 am
I'm in one... yeah, sad, I know. I'm in the literate rp's so they take a lot more out of me. I'd like to get into one decent sci-fi RP and that's it. With college and senior thesis I'm swimming in work...I don't think I could devote my time to much more than two.

Heh... I'm really tempted to post some of my fiancee's stories. He writes amazing sci-fi stuff but he never shows it off. Should I?  

Barbie Queue

Barbie Queue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:55 am
I'd give him credit where credit is due...but I do co-author a lot of his stuff...  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff