Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Naruto Personality Quiz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:35 am
You Scored as Shikamaru
You are Shikamaru. You are a lazy genius who's I.Q. is 200 or above. You like to hang out with you're best friend Chouji. You think you're mom is way too strict. You're signature moves are shadow control, shadow neck-break, and thinking up plans almost instantly. You find most things to be too troublesome for their own good.

Shikamaru
90%
Naruto
80%
Sasuke
55%
Kakashi
50%
Sakura
40%
Rock Lee
30%
Neji
30%
Orochimaru
20%
Garra
20%

I wonder how i got Shikamaru
Im not that lazy.... or am I?
WHOO
OMG, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ooooh I used to be a narutard and im 80% naruto
YAY... i think..  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:35 am
oh no i got sasuke .. i hate him

You Scored as Sasuke

You are Sasuke, the avenger. You have to kill you're brother and bring pride back to the Uchiha name. You hate Naruto. Girls are obsessed with, but you take no notice. You are usually the center of attention, but couldn't care less. You find most people to be annoying. You're signature moves are Chidori, Sharingan, Fire jutsus, and many more. You are naturally skilled at anything. Madly in love with yourself. Thinks Itachi is gay.

Sasuke 95%
Naruto 80%
Garra 70%
Kakashi 70%
Shikamaru 70%
Orochimaru 65%
Neji 55%
Rock Lee 35%
Sakura
35%

haha this is wierd  

teddy_byakuga

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
snowyloved
You Scored as Sakura

You are Sakura, the girl member of team 7. You love you're pretty, pretty pink hair. You have a massive crush on Sasuke, and say his name every two seconds. You hate Ino, you're eternal rival. You have alot of potential. You don't have any signature moves, but you have great chakra control and you are quit smart. Naruto has a crush on you, but you don't give him the time of day.

Sakura 80%
Naruto 75%
Shikamaru 75%
Neji 55%
Rock Lee 50%
Orochimaru 50%
Garra 45%
Kakashi 40%
Sasuke 40%

Probably the only girl that took this stupid test >_> Well I guess this would be right ._.? I basically modeled my character after Sakura but only better xD I don't know why I'm sorta like Naruto or Shikamaru o.o I think they're annoying.
Uh maybe you have naruto's sence of humor or ability to always rise higher and shikimaru's intelligance?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:40 am
teddy_byakuga
oh no i got sasuke .. i hate him

You Scored as Sasuke

You are Sasuke, the avenger. You have to kill you're brother and bring pride back to the Uchiha name. You hate Naruto. Girls are obsessed with, but you take no notice. You are usually the center of attention, but couldn't care less. You find most people to be annoying. You're signature moves are Chidori, Sharingan, Fire jutsus, and many more. You are naturally skilled at anything. Madly in love with yourself. Thinks Itachi is gay.

Sasuke 95%
Naruto 80%
Garra 70%
Kakashi 70%
Shikamaru 70%
Orochimaru 65%
Neji 55%
Rock Lee 35%
Sakura
35%

haha this is wierd
Yea I got Sasuke, Shikimaru and Neji as my top 3, and you should be glad you got sasuke...read my bolded...  

Dark-Ninja70

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:45 am
You are Neji! The strongest of the rookie 9, you are out to change the Hyuga family. You belive that destiny cannot be changed, and that whatever happens is already predetermined.You hate you're cousin, Hinata, for being in the Hyuga head family, and you being in the branch family. You also hate her because she is week, and a disgrace to the Hyuga name. You have a clan trait called Byakugen, which gives you these crazy eyes that let you see through things! Hinata also has them. You signature moves are byakugen, devine 64 strike, devine 128 strike, and spiral palm.

Rock Lee 100%
Garra 100%
Orochimaru 100%
Neji 100%
Kakashi 100%
Sasuke 100%
Sakura 100%
Shikamaru 100%
Naruto 100%

100% what now peeps  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:48 am
You Scored as Kakashi

You are Kakashi! You are constantly late and you were a child prodigy. You are somewhat a pervert, and have a Sharinagan I for reasons unknown. (Not really) You are the leader of Team 7. You're team consists of Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke. You're signature moves are Chidori, Lightning edge, and summoning dogs to do you're bidding. You like to read Itch-Itch Paridise.(Make Out Paradise) No one has ever seen you're face, and you think they shouldn't.

Kakashi
90%
Neji
70%
Sakura
65%
Shikamaru
50%
Rock Lee
40%
Naruto
40%
Sasuke
40%
Orochimaru
35%
Garra
25%  

teddy_byakuga

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:17 pm
When i got my score I was like YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You Scored as Shikamaru
You are Shikamaru. You are a lazy genius who's I.Q. is 200 or above. You like to hang out with you're best friend Chouji. You think you're mom is way too strict. You're signature moves are shadow control, shadow neck-break, and thinking up plans almost instantly. You find most things to be too troublesome for their own good.

Shikamaru
70%
Neji
60%
Naruto
60%
Sakura
50%
Sasuke
50%
Kakashi
40%
Orochimaru
30%
Rock Lee
20%
Garra
0%

You can see IM NOT GARRA AND WILL NEVER BE !!!

WAHAHAHA  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:29 pm
You Scored as Shikamaru

Shikamaru
90%

Naruto
70%

Orochimaru
65%

Garra
60%

Sasuke
60%

Neji
50%

Kakashi
40%

Rock Lee
40%

Sakura
25%  

Havok-Trance

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:14 pm
my score was between orochimaru and Saskue uchiha  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:38 pm
You Scored as Shikamaru YEAY!!!

Shikamaru
85%
Garra
80%
Neji
65%
Naruto
60%
Kakashi
50%
Sasuke
45%
Rock Lee
45%
Sakura
45%
Orochimaru
40%  

Emo_Shikara

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:29 pm
Shikamaru- 90%
Saskue- 80%
Orochimaru- 80%
Neji- 65%
Naruto- 65%
Rock Lee- 60%
Sakura- 60%
Kakashi- 50%
Garra- 35%

o.O

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:33 pm
You Scored as Rock Lee
You are Rock Lee. You have some crazy a** eyebrows! You completley are obsessed with you're sensei and try to look like him. You believe that a dropout will defeat a genius with hard work. Speaking of hard work, you are probobly the most hard working out of all of the characters in Naruto. Your signature moves are Prime Lotus, secondary lotus, and unlocking 6 of the 8 gates. (makes you move super fast.) You cannot use any genjutsu and are called a failure for that. You're goal is to beat you're rival, Neji.

Rock Lee
50%
Naruto
45%
Sakura
35%
Kakashi
30%
Shikamaru
30%
Garra
15%
Sasuke
15%
Neji
15%
Orochimaru
0%

How did I get that? xD  

Haru Mai Chan

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:43 pm
You are Neji! The strongest of the rookie 9, you are out to change the Hyuga family. You belive that destiny cannot be changed, and that whatever happens is already predetermined.You hate you're cousin, Hinata, for being in the Hyuga head family, and you being in the branch family. You also hate her because she is week, and a disgrace to the Hyuga name. You have a clan trait called Byakugen, which gives you these crazy eyes that let you see through things! Hinata also has them. You signature moves are byakugen, devine 64 strike, devine 128 strike, and spiral palm.

Neji
100%
Orochimaru
95%
Garra
95%
Rock Lee
90%
Sakura
85%
Shikamaru
80%
Sasuke
80%
Naruto
80%
Kakashi
70%  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:20 pm
Man, I love Gaara ;;>.>

You Scored as Garra
You are Gaara. You are evil and have no soul. You had a miserable childhood. You are extremly powerful, but you would kill you're best friend if you had to. You can control sand due to the fact that there is a monster inside you. You are an insamniac because if you sleep, the monster inside you will eat at you're personality. you do havea nice side though. Your signature moves are desert coffin, desert funeral, sleep jutsu, and many more.

Garra
70%
Naruto
65%
Shikamaru
65%
Rock Lee
60%
Orochimaru
55%
Sakura
50%
Kakashi
40%
Sasuke
35%
Neji
30%

Then my 2nd time taking the test:
You Scored as Naruto
You are Naruto. Loud and annoying. You have to be better than you're rival, Sasuke, who secretly is you're best friend. You signature moves are the Rasengan, 1000 years of pain, and sexy jutsu. You're crush is Sakura-chan, who secretly likes you too.

Naruto
65%
Kakashi
65%
Orochimaru
55%
Rock Lee
55%
Garra
55%
Shikamaru
50%
Sasuke
40%
Sakura
35%
Neji
15%

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:38 am
You Scored as Orochimaru
Your are Orochimaru. You are the bad guy...simple as that. You most resemble a snake, and excel at anything that involves a snake. You are a legendary Sannin, along with Jariya and Tsunade. You want to control Sasuke and steal his body. (eww) You are WAY to pale for it to be natural. You want to have complete knowledge over every technique ever created, so you dont really have a signature one. You partner is Kabuto. You're goal is to destroy Konoha.

Orochimaru
80%
Sasuke
75%
Shikamaru
75%
Neji
65%
Naruto
60%
Rock Lee
50%
Kakashi
40%
Garra
25%
Sakura
15%

Uhm...Tai doesnt seem like the Orochimaru type...and he isnt a ***** or gay...I dont like this quiz lol.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff