Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Glorfindel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius the Moony Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:49 am
They're the same. But everyone's given you evidence, so I might as well not waste my time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:26 pm
Luth!en
When I watched Fellowship of the Ring I was so dissapointed to see that Glorfindel was not in it, and that Arwen, who is scarcely in the books at all, had tooken his role.
Dont get me wrong, I do love Arwen, but personally I love Glorfindel better.
I agree with you,I also love Arwen,but they screwed Glorfindel out of his part,but maybe they just couldn't find someone to meet the requirments to play Glorfindel,thats always a thought! (I heart Legolas,he's a damn sexy elf prince)  

sorceress of darkness

Nolah de Fanel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:14 am
sorceress of darkness
(I heart Legolas,he's a damn sexy elf prince)

gonk Please tell me that you're just joking when you write that...it might put off quite a few people in this guild. They shall...well crucify might be a bit harsh so perhaps...banner you. If I had any banners I would post one right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:22 pm
There is a game coming out, called the Battle for Middle Earth II... it has Glorfindel in it razz I know it was random. Also, yes they are one in the same. AND, yes I was also disppointed not to see Glorfindel in the movie, Arwen shouldn't have been there!  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:11 am
Aw, he sacrificed his place, for the conciseness of the movie (and so Arwen's "character" could be built). Have you managed to get any of the games? I'm still waiting for the price to go down sweatdrop , I'm that broke.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:25 am
Glorfindel is one of my favorites in all Arda, along with Ecthelion, they both fought and killed a balrog, and Glorfindel killed Gothmog the Lord! That's why I love him, and I think they're the same, an elf like that can't be replaced  

Eudor16

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:20 am
I don't have any of the games ^^; Well I have Battle for Middle Earth on the PC, it's really cool biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:49 pm
Yeah I recently got that game, although my computer is really slow crying  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:29 pm
Mine was too, if you mess with the settings on the game you can get it to run smoother though ^_^ I loved the game though biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:19 am
TRied it.....and no success gonk still very slow which is annoying but hopefully I will get a new computer soon.  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:22 pm
It's fun but once you near the end the battles become a little repetitive X_X  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:20 am
Meh, its like that. Yet funnily enough it seems to get LOTR fans addicted all over the world.......BFME 2 looks real good though...  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:13 pm
The 2nd one is WAY better in my opinion biggrin The campaign isn't as interesting, but all the things you get are ^^  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff