Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Genin Application Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:53 pm
@Huntur: You don't search we place you on a availble squad.

@Wings: Well there is no other way you'll be able to learn.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:58 pm
Can someone please tell me if im a genin yet, Ive been waiting for some time now  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:07 am
i sent you a pm  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:45 pm
THERE ARE TWO PEOPLE IN THE PROFILE FORUMS WHO SAY THEY ARE GENIN BUT I DO NOT SEE THEIR APP ON THE FORUM... LAST PAGE BOTTOM TWO.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:56 pm
i already talked to them about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:09 am
Rpc name: Xan Hyuuga
Who tought you the jutsu: Kazuma Hyuuga (irishshamrock)
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer): I wish to rank up and be a valuble asset to the village. I also want to partake in missions and not just the academy.
Rp sample using two of the jutsu you learned:

Xan walked carefull into the rouge ninja base, keeping his eye out for any traps. It was abandoned, but he was sure it would dangerous still. He continued on, glancing left and right, his eternal sharingan lazyily spinning involuntarily. All of a sudden he heard a click. A slot in the hole opened up, firing dozens of darts at him. There was no time to dodge, so he snapped his hands up and made rapid handsigns.
"Substition Jutsu!"
He switched places with a small potted plant a little ways back. He had enough time to see the plant ripped and sliced to shreds by the trap. He continued foward once more, this time, more on his guard. He saw two shadowy figures talking in the distance, he wasn't sure of their rank so he made more handsigns.
"Transform." He whispered and with a puff of smoke, he transformed into small mouse, scurrying across the floor pass the mysterious men. He went out of the jutsu, grabbing a small scroll, unrolled on a table.
"This looks important...I should show this to the hokage." He muttered.
Taking the form of the mouse again, he scurried past the guards, then when he was out of their sight, he became himself and broke into a sprint.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:37 pm

Rpc name: Maix Mende
Who tought you the jutsu: 2 from Tai (ANBU), 2 from Kazuma (Irish) (He also taught me body flicker)
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer): Because I learn-- oh, wait. Because Orion's legacy(the being strong part, not the suicide part) must live on, and to do that, I have to NOT be an academy student. (Y'know, I really hate these questions...)
Rp sample using two of the jutsu you learned:

((Ugh, do I HAVE to do this!?))

Maix peered around the corner, seeing no one down the hallway. He had a slim chance of escape, and he was going to take it. Without hesitation, he dashed as quietly as he could down the hallway, but apparently not quietly enough.
"Hey! You're not going anywhere!"
A voice echoed. Someone in an ANBU uniform made themselves visible, chasing after him. Maix didn't reply, he simply made handsigns, creating two clones, one on each side of him. The three Maixs split up, but his pursuer saw through his little trick, continuing to chase the real Maix down a nearby stairwell.
"Get back here!"
The voice called. Maix's goal, a door, was in sight, but his pursuer was much to fast for him, gaining on him as he finished making handsigns. In a few seconds, he was snatched up by his pursuer. Not long after, Maix was replaced by a lamp. Maix's pursuer was now bewildered, and frantically searched for him, but to no avail. A sound was heard nearby, however, revealing Maix attempting to climb out of the window, successfully, in fact. The pursuer rushed to the window, too late to catch him, and watched Maix run across the grass. His pursuer took off the ANBU mask, revealing a woman's face. Maix stopped for a moment, turning around.
"Don't worry, mom! I'll clean my room when I get back!"
He called as he began to run once more. They day now belonged to him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:17 pm
(( I accept both of you, your both on my squad...oh and fire...good luck twisted ))  

Dark-Ninja70

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:24 pm
((Ah, SH-- er.......hooray....))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:27 pm
x InfinityOrion x
((Ah, SH-- er.......hooray....))
(( Just for that I'm putting Teddy on our squad...dont mess with me xd ))  

Dark-Ninja70

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:30 pm
((DON'T YOU ******** DARE!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:31 pm
x InfinityOrion x
((DON'T YOU ******** DARE!!))
(( Watch me twisted ))  

Dark-Ninja70

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:32 pm
((If you do it....I will GODMOD the hell out of you and kill you.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:33 pm
((Damn .. im loved so much .. do it hanzo put me on your squad >=D ... i have to have people watch me tho))  

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:35 pm
((xD dang ... my little adoptive kid bro hates me ... wooooh))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff