Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:26 pm
Drake raised an eyebrow. Even though Reiko placed a sign that said knock, no on seem to be doing that. He chuckled at this.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:04 pm
Reiko read over the note. "ah. of course." she walked over to her cart and pulled out four scrolls. She put them in a bag and handed it to Kurisu. "these are what he wants. tell him they are for Ninja Kigusuri Souzou (Ninja Medicine Creation), Shinzou no Suiryoku no Jutsu (Heart thrust skill), Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique), and Hone Chiyu no jutsu (Bone Healer Skill)."

((Ninja Kigusuri Souzou (Ninja Medicine Creation)
Description: Ever wonder who exactly makes something like a soldier pill or a blood replenishment pill? The answer is a medical nin with extremely advanced knowledge of how to make medicine. With this skill a medical nin is able to create beneficial tools for allies and team mates using naturally occurring substances. Most medicines are closely guarded secrets in villages and in some cases they are only passed down directly from master to student. Unlike normal medicine creation, this technique is not possible ‘in the field’ and requires a medical nin to at least set up a makeshift medicine lab in order to create the desired medicine.

Shinzou no Suiryoku no Jutsu (Heart thrust skill)
Description: Using chakra at the fingertips, the medical nin is able, with a direct and accurate blow to an opponent's thorax, to cause a slight heart attack, and other serious heart conditions such as VT, VF and so on. The blow must be very accurate and done with exactly two fingers, the chakra at the tips of said fingers travels upon impact to the heart and the arteries surrounding it. The possibilities are quite endless at that point, as the destructive chakra is capable of ripping a part one or two arteries, fracture the heart muscle and even force the coronary veins to tighten, resulting in a mild heart attack.

Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique)
Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. This is the more advanced level of Chiyute no Jutsu, used by Chuunin and is required to advance to level five. A Chuunin has learned to use Chiyute no Jutsu with greater control and efficiency and it is now possible to treat deep serious injuries that might otherwise result in death from bleeding.

Hone Chiyu no jutsu (Bone Healer Skill)
Description: A variation of Chiyute no jutsu. When an ally has broken or fractured a bone. The ideal way to use this technique is to prepare a concentrated calcium pill with medicine creation but in the absence of the pill it is possible to force the patient’s bones to release higher concentrations of calcium in to the body than normal. Using the extra calcium, Chiyute no Jutsu is activated, but uses less chakra since the user already has the calcium to work with, but will only work on bone tissue. It is important to remember that bones must be properly and often painfully set back in place before they are repaired. It is not possible to treat bones that have been shattered in to small pieces (comminuted fracture, or ‘What Gaara did to Lee’) with this technique.))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Detachi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:33 pm
Detachi walked into the building and walked to the top floor. He nocked on the door and waited for a reply.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:35 pm
((I LOVE YOU, YOU ACTUALLY KNOCKED!!!!!!!! xd ))

Reiko looked towards the door. another visior? "come in!" she called.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Detachi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:38 pm
((LOL))
Detachi Hyuuga entered and smiled at his old sensei. "Hello Reiko. I was wondering if I could go on a solo A rank mission," he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:47 pm
Reiko pulled a scroll rack towards her. "lets see if i have any for you." She skimmed through the A ranked, but found no solo missions. "Im sorry detachi, but all the A ranked are team. However there is a solo B ranked if you would accept it." She read the document. "The hidden Sand village is having trouble with their defenses apparently. I would suggest going to talk to the Kazekage about it. Tell him i sent you to help. He's a good friend of mine."

((i actually have no clue, but ask him what you can help with))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Detachi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:49 pm
Detachi nodded. "I accept," he said. Detachi headed for the door. "I shall leave at once." He left the building.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:54 pm
Reiko sat back down in her chair.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:55 pm
A clone of teddy appeared and read the sign PLEASE KNOCK .. The knocked on the door about 2 times and just standed there waiting. The clone was in a akatsuki looking outfit but this outfit was white all over with blue clouds and teddy clone also had a red and black mask on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:48 pm
A water clone of Xantos walked inside the office building...looking a Teddy than back at the door.
"Don't start a fight here...kill the akatsuki when they're isolated." He thought.

He moved past him and kicked in the door.

"Hey Reiko, I just wanted you to be ready, I might need some help with something...I'm negotaiting something with the Mercs and I may need help later, I'll keep a clone around just in case." He said.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:57 pm
He noticed Xantos was here .. "Xanto's how is everything?" he asked "GOD I HOPE EVERYONE IN AKATSUKI GETS HURT OR DIES FOR WHAT THEY DO" he mumbled. He then watched his movements threw his mask and took his mask off and put it away somewhere. "Xantos" he nodded  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:29 pm
Lenon slowly appears, forming from a slight mist. He knocks on the Kage's door while smiling menacingly at Teddy.

"Teddy. You're next on my list...."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:35 pm
lenon01
Lenon slowly appears, forming from a slight mist. He knocks on the Kage's door while smiling menacingly at Teddy.

"Teddy. You're next on my list...."
Lenon don't you dare cause trouble here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:50 pm
Drake blinked at all the people who were in the office. He felt bad for Reiko. 'Makes me feel glad I'm not the Hokage.'  

crimsonnobody

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:00 am
Teddy clone just vanished!  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items