Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:26 pm
Kazuma looked puzzled "How do you make bugs out of water" he asked Ryu in the same voice, but now a sort of confused smile towards him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:31 pm
Deramaru walked into the cafe' noticing the people around him, scared and shy, walked to sit bescide the group, ordered and sat in silence.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:36 pm
Ryu looked around, then walked towards the waitress. "Can I have some water, please?" The waitress smiled and left, then came back with a cup of water. Ryu took it and walked to the table, lacing there. Then he started moving his hands and the water raised up from the cup in between his hands. Ryu had the water take the shape of a beetle. "See?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:40 pm
Kazuma's eyes widened "Ryu don't do that here" he said as he looked at him smiling "Do you want to go to your house i'll stay there to make sure mean old Teddy doesn't mess with you" he said then added "We can bring some of these cookies" he said and smiled.  

irishshamrock12

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:45 pm
((lol....you sound like a ***** year old wanting to go to a house alone with a 5 year old....offering cookies as a bribe))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:48 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((lol....you sound like a ***** year old wanting to go to a house alone with a 5 year old....offering cookies as a bribe))

((haha yeah it does but still he sees himself in the kid, lost his dad and now possibly his mom so he took a interest in the kids well being, oh and jake when my character finds out she's gone he will scrounge every corner of each country to find you and Hokage-Sama since he doesn't want to let her die and let him lose her))  

irishshamrock12

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:52 pm
((you do know teddy is over reacting....we orginised a private fight....which teddy then started meta-gaming so his rpc knew it and told everyone....what he's refering to is us moving the fight ato a different location....the worst thats happened to her is she's now blind in her right eye...forever.......))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:00 pm
Ryu put the water back in the cup then looked up. "I want to find mama and papa."  

crimsonnobody

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:10 pm
((I hate to be reiko))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:12 pm
Teddy appeared and got a drink of soda and a bowl of ramen ad ate  

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:14 pm
((all my post are gone from mega gaming or meta idk how))

Teddy didn't need to bother his little brother .. his little brother was cool .., teddy went to ryu and apologized "Sorry ryu for trying to take your amulet" he said  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:23 pm
Ryu blinked then glared at Teddy. "Alright, but you better not do that again or I tell mama."  

crimsonnobody

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:45 pm
Kazuma looked at Teddy "Even though Ryu forgives you I sugest you go back to your table he said his mask was on his face before Teddy saw it. Kazuma fingered his two swords and wanted this annoyingly weasley gennin to get away fast, so there was no trouble for Kazuma.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:00 pm
"Enough."
Orion said, interrupting the altercation between Kazuma and Teddy. He then picked Ryu up, setting him on his shoulders instead of carrying him like before.
"This kid's gotta go home."
With that, Orion took the left over cookies, placing some money where they were. He walked out of the cafe, heading over to Reiko's to see if she was home.

((Crimson, post at Reiko's after I do.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:45 am
a stranger walks into the cafe with a black hoodie on and takes a seat in the corner looking at all the peole in the cafe "it has been to long" he said to himself has he makes a dozen roses out of blood on the table  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff