Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tower of Earth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:47 am
((what a bummer and your going to expect teddy to come and send more bees))

the bee puffed away while being eaten and then 20 bears a appeared and a 3ft queen bee. "Did you just eat my son" yelled the queen bee in the air angry.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:48 am
teddy_byakuga
((what a bummer and your going to expect teddy to come and send more bees))

the bee puffed away while being eaten and then 20 bears a appeared and a 3ft queen bee. "Did you just eat my son" yelled the queen bee in the air angry.

(Stop please or I WILL KILL YOU PROMISE YOU THAT. YOUR ANNOYING)  

xPhi-Phix

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:49 am
((Thats the whole point .. i make everyone made buawahahaha ... okay)) the bee's vanished  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:54 am
An hour later Tetsu and Tachi are half invisble just by sitting there. Phi open his eyes. "You guys are half invisible but don't open your eyes. Were not complete." Phi close his eye and is exchange charka with the bird while the birds are exchange there charka back to Phi.  

xPhi-Phix

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:56 am
((Where is Spirit when I really need someone to talk to. Phi will have to work for now))
Kazuhiko walked towards where he had heard a loud buzzing sound about an hour ago. He saw Phi and two half invisible things. Walkin overto Phi Kazuhiko asked, "What's with the half invisible things sensei?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:02 pm
"Just sit down and meditate." Phi continue.

(Gtg getting ready for super bowl)

xPhi-Phix

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:06 pm
(( Dang it you always leave whenever my charcter talks ))
"Fine." Kazuhiko muttered as he sat down on the ground cross-legged and began meditating. He hadn'tmeditated in a while and was pretty stressed out.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:08 pm
Teddy came walking into the training grounds and saw phi and kazuhiko and looked at them. He stopped for a second and then kept walking and sat by kazuhiko. Teddy saw that they were all meditating and he thought he join. Teddy crossed his legs and closed his eyes.  

teddy_byakuga

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:17 pm
Kazuhiko slightly opened one eye and saw Teddy next to him. He sighed to himself before continuing to meditate. Rather than meditating Kazuhiko would much rather be training.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:19 pm
Teddy opened his eyes and looked at kazuhiko "wanna go spar" he said. Teddy was really bored and had nothing to do. Teddy just waited for him to speak.  

teddy_byakuga

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:26 pm
"Sure" KAzuhiko said as he rolled backwards and stood up as his feet touched the ground. He began to run in place to get ready for the spar to come. "So can we use weapons or hand-to-hand only?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:31 pm
"Just weapons and then we will throw in jutsu's later" he said .. Teddy pulled his sword out from his back and pointed it at Kazuhiko "ready?" he said  

teddy_byakuga

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:35 pm
Kazuhiko drew his sword from his back and spun it in front of himself waiting for teddy to make the first strike. "Bring it on" He said before stopping his spin and holding his katana over his head and leaned back slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:37 pm
Teddy was smiling and then it faded. "Fufu" he said pointing his sword at Kazuhiko. The sword started to shake and yellow sparks were on the tip of the sword. The tip shot a light lighting bolt at kazuhiko and teddy jumped in the air.  

teddy_byakuga

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:41 pm
((I am going to do a random act of ninja stupidity defense now))
Kazuhiko slid back about a foot before shaking his head and completing a few handsigns. "Katon: Hi Shinten no Jutsu" He muttered but nothing happened to his sword and he was left with a normal sword. "What the heck?" He asked himself before rushing at Teddy but being careful to dodge if he shoots lightning again.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff