Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The East Wing (Female Dormitories)
Room # 494:Agete's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:50 am
Ariel2995
*Agete had been staring off into the distance as she normally does, looking at scenery*Trouble you say? *She snapped her head up in curiosity*
Mischief as well?
((The one thing that Agete and Memori did a lot and agreed on the most was creating trouble, in one form or another))

Of course, there isn't really any classes. Its more of an environment to learn from your own mistakes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:22 pm
Hmmm... That seems very interesting....
Well, not interesting. More like intriguing
Same difference. Besides, I find it more like... fun
What? That makes no sense! Same difference? Anyway, fun is to... childish.
Who ever said that we're adults?  

Ariel2995

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:06 pm
Ariel2995
Hmmm... That seems very interesting....
Well, not interesting. More like intriguing
Same difference. Besides, I find it more like... fun
What? That makes no sense! Same difference? Anyway, fun is to... childish.
Who ever said that we're adults?

At 6,000 years old, I don't think you're considered a child anymore. And the person who said you're adults would be my Father. *She stuck her tongue out at her.* Hah, you're an old lady Agete. Nya! *She laughed. That was another one of her jokes that she shared with Agete.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:14 pm
*Agete laughed.* Well, there is definitely a child inside, though!
Yeah, but outside you are a respected old lady
Since when do you respect me?  

Ariel2995

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:36 am
Ariel2995
*Agete laughed.* Well, there is definitely a child inside, though!
Yeah, but outside you are a respected old lady
Since when do you respect me?

She wasn't talking about herself Agete. I mean, my Father respects you...sort've. "If you'd stop goofing off" He says, "She might be treated more like an adult here." *Rose said in a great impression of her father.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:24 pm
*Agete laughed* That was a pretty good impression. But The Devil knows I'll never stop goofing around.
Hmm.... well, until you reach 120,000. That's considered really old.
I'm sorry, can you see into the future? I said never. Even at 200,000 I'll still be laughing my but off.  

Ariel2995

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:08 pm
Ariel2995
*Agete laughed* That was a pretty good impression. But The Devil knows I'll never stop goofing around.
Hmm.... well, until you reach 120,000. That's considered really old.
I'm sorry, can you see into the future? I said never. Even at 200,000 I'll still be laughing my but off.

Yeah, whatever you say old lady.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:23 pm
*Agete grabbed a pillow and hit Rose on the back with it. She then hit Memori(in fox form)on the head with the same pillow* At least I'm not human. I'd be dead by now.....  

Ariel2995

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:15 pm
Ariel2995
*Agete grabbed a pillow and hit Rose on the back with it. She then hit Memori(in fox form)on the head with the same pillow* At least I'm not human. I'd be dead by now.....

Except you might as well be, you're such a child. I mean seriously Agete, a pillow fight? How pathetic. *Rose looked serious but then, with a swift motion, she stole another pillow and threw it right at Agete.* Gotch old timer. *Rose smiled wide.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:38 pm
*Agete laughed and hit Rose on the head with the pillow* I thought you said I was such a child! Then you call me old timer! Is it that hard to make up your mind?
*Memori ducked her head to avoid any pillows and transformed into a fairy so that she could fly out of the way* Yes it is. You are so old[/old] but you act so young...
Hey! *Agete grabbed another pillow(smaller) and threw it at her guardian, which flew out of the way*  

Ariel2995

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:43 pm
Ariel2995
*Agete laughed and hit Rose on the head with the pillow* I thought you said I was such a child! Then you call me old timer! Is it that hard to make up your mind?
*Memori ducked her head to avoid any pillows and transformed into a fairy so that she could fly out of the way* Yes it is. You are so old[/old] but you act so young...
Hey! *Agete grabbed another pillow(smaller) and threw it at her guardian, which flew out of the way*

Let the Pillow War begin! Vanderbalts, let your cries reach the Moon! *With the Vanderbalt battle cry, she commensed the war and began to pumble Agete with pillows*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:58 pm
*Agete squealed and hit Rose repeatedly with pillows*
*Memori looked at the best friends and the cute, happy scene. She frowned, feeling left out (which she hates) and grabbed the pillow that had missed her and threw it at Agete, which missed slightly and hit Rose* Sorry!  

Ariel2995

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:25 pm
*As the pillow hit Rose she fell to the floor and landed, ackwardly with none of her normal grace.* Ow, nice arm Memori. Go fairies! I call Memori on my team. It'll be she and I against you Agete. Onle fair. *she smiled.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:28 pm
How is that fair?
You have amazing strength and aim. Plus you're old.
HEY!!! *Agete grabbed a small pillow and threw it at the tiny fairy. Memori's eyes widened and tried to dodge but went too slow and got hit in the stomach.* Gotcha. *Agete started to laugh and then suddenly stopped, slapping Rose with a pillow* Yay!  

Ariel2995

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:06 am
Now you're in trouble. *Rose jumped up and picked up a pillow, ready to throw it at Agete.* Ugh. *Rose gripped her side and the pillow dropped out of her hand.* I over-exerted myself, ugh, this damn body. *Rose slipped to the floor, clutching her side where she felt pain.* I need to rest. I'm going to leave as soon as the pain subsides. I need to get to my own room, I have some pills for the pain. *She closed her eyes, waiting for the searing agony of her condition to leave.*  
The East Wing (Female Dormitories)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff