Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>> The Zoo << [[OPEN!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SOE MUCH FAIL!
  Lolz, i noe. Brain friend? >;]
  D': LOL NO. S'EPIC.
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:04 pm
Ceilmar jerked back, spinning around as fast as his reflexes would let him and was a little surprised by the blue dragon that erupted into the air like a fireworks in July. Totally distracted from the blonde before him, he smiled in awe of the dragon and looked at the two males not far from him. "Wow..." He let out, grinning.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:57 am
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
[[What's with the double post? O . o Imma delete it, then reply.]]
((sorry i it just did it on its own))  

sotangitsune

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:00 am
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Ceilmar jerked back, spinning around as fast as his reflexes would let him and was a little surprised by the blue dragon that erupted into the air like a fireworks in July. Totally distracted from the blonde before him, he smiled in awe of the dragon and looked at the two males not far from him. "Wow..." He let out, grinning.
((sorry if i was trying to an attention hog with that last post, i didnt know what a good way to enter was))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:04 pm
[[Oh, okay that's understandable, and no problem! ^ ^ I always have a hard time introducing myself in RPs.]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:23 pm
koori falls from the sky and kaji looks at him but then writes in his notes while speaking aloud

"note to self tell koori whats going to happen before he pulls the trigger" he puts his pen down and helps his brother up who is knocked out  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:11 pm
"I--is he okay...?" Ceilmar asked, leaning over a little to see if the white-haired dragon was breathing, but didn't do much else. He looked concerned, but not concerned enough to actually help.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:27 pm
"Hmm? yeah he should be, he knows to brace himself for what ever is going to happen" he lays his brothers down on a cot and turns toward Ceilmar and holds his hand out "sorry for not introducing myself, im kaji and you are?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:27 am
[[Ah! Sorry, haven't posted in a whiiille ~
Clara's face darkened; a sign that her 'irratation level' had just risen. She took a step towards the distracted dragon-boy infront of her, her lips forming a tight line and a crease wavering between her eyebrows: A frown. "What the hell are those idiot's doing out there?!" Her tone was harsh, she marched passed the child and spat her cigarette onto the floor infront of her; twisting her foot in a swift motion to put it out. She flicked her hair over her shoulder, and pulled a small black pistol from her hip...

[[She is so awesome. XDD]]

Clara Sunaro

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:34 pm
kaji frowns as he looks at the new girl and then looks at her gun and then back again "you know last time i checked, it was rude to point guns at people you have just met." kaji bends down and and picks his brothers gun up from the ground and tosses it next to koori then turns back towards the new girl and ceilmar  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:17 am
Clara smirks slightly, glancing towards her slightly raised hand which holds the sexy looking pistol she bought a few months back.

Ignoring the boy's comment about her gun, she says confidently, "Im Cara Sunaro, and im here to ask you to.." She isn't sure what they are actually doing, but people come here a lot to mess around, "..Stop what your doing since this area was bought by me a few months ago and it is a Dragon Sanctuary now. Please discontinue to mess around with your Brother here any longer." She lowers her gun, spinning it around on her ringed fingers before slipping it casually into her skirt belt. Cara's down-turned mouth evens out into a a small smile as she takes in the two boys appearance's. They're not that bad looking really..

Clara Sunaro

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:31 am
[[Yeah, We really dont have enough people o_o;; Not to get the story going anywhere really anyway, so can i send you a profile for the 'friend' i mentioned in my Small Bio? Just slip him in, pretend he never left to go back to Togy and his little sister. Just Edit that for me on the profile? Thankies! 8D]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:40 am
"I know what this place is that's why were here, me and my brother lost our homes and some people said we should come to this place because it's a safe place to stay for dragons, and as for what we were doing i apologize for that. My brother was complaining that he was getting bored with his old ammo for his gun" he points to the gun he had tossed to his brother before "and he wanted me to make some new ones."  

sotangitsune

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:43 am
((GAAAAH I KEEPING MAKING THE COLORS WRONG))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:45 am
Cara's face lights up all of a sudden, a smile spreading across her lips and her eyes changing from their harsh glare to one of kindness. "Your Dragon-boys then?" She asks, fluttering her dark masara-thick lashes. "I see ~ Well, thats a different story then." She bounces around delicately, her small figure twisting lightly on its toes, almost dancing, as she begins to walk back down the path. Suddenly, she turns around and says bringhtly, "Follow me?" Her heavy boots, not looking so large and clumsy anymore, dance down the dirt-track path and up to the small pink house...  

Clara Sunaro

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:47 am
[[You can edit it you know? Lol, just click Edit over your post and change it, and submit it again! Takes two seconds X3

And it doesn't really matter about the color anyway. All my post's are purple, and all Toxic's grey, so yours can be any color! 8D]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games