Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowbayne

Greedy Prophet

3,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:58 pm
-Vayle slowly started to wander around the market district for awhile looking for any type of Arm armor that coudl hide the mark On his arm as he was walkign he could tell he was drawing alot of attention to himself His armor was tainted and stained his blood His hair was Held in strans by dirt and blood.His face from what people could see was no more then pure black as he was walking around the district he saw Amount after amount of hiring signs for different places Apon taking further inspections of one He was quickly mugged His guns stolen by a thief the thief made it no more then a few steps before being grabed by the throat vayle didnt even have to look back he used his arm that had the mark on it..pieces of flesh were missing and viens hanging out but still retained Humanly strength the man started to scream in fear till he droped the gun and some money vayle picked it the money up and his guns and continued walking around slowly hiding his arm again and looking for a armor shop.And by the looks of it..he had no shadow at all  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:21 pm
record saw a potential recruit walking by and help out the plate "are you looking for weapons, armor and a place to call your own? we have free cookies!"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

shadowbayne

Greedy Prophet

3,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:26 pm
-=he slightly glared at the person who had stopped him but once he heard the word armor he quickly relaxed He merely nodded his head and said ina voice that could make a priest quiver=-..armor....where is it...and has for the ...cookies " -He slowly reached out to the plate and grabed one with the decaying arm and watched it rot within seconds he then merely droped it still slightly glaring with vengefull light purple eyes=-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:11 pm
A tall man strides down the path. His long black jacket fluttering in the soft wind. His one good eye regarding everyone with a cold light. Suddenly he jolts his head to the side stares at the speaker. "What are you offering, beside's cookies?"  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:13 pm
record looked surprised to find a kindred 'spirit' "an undead?" she held out her hand and moved it through the counter and pulled it back out and waved "spirit myself. well we uh...jaran weapon collectors have an ample supply of armory to suit anyone even our kinds but we can only give them out to members
a very simple process actualy and wont even cost you anything! certinly not an arm and a leg
"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:25 pm
Viva shifts sightly and tilts his head slightly with a gleam in his eye. "You've got my attention. You taking any new members? A guy gotta have a place to go. Besides I been looking for some work. My.......skills...might come in handy."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

shadowbayne

Greedy Prophet

3,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:34 pm
-He blinke da couple of times and then looked down at the piece of paper that was the form and he took a breath and exhaled and like always no air escaped his lips He picked up the Ink pen and then wrote his anme of the charter for the form- I have Done as you requested my..supior " -He said slightly twitching at the word he slowly looked over a little bit to see the man next to him He slightly snarled a bit showing teeth stained with blood and tainted with poison-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:43 pm
Viva turns his eye to the man next to him also and his eye flares with a white light as he returns the guy's look. "Undead.....don't see much of your kind walking the streets in public."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

shadowbayne

Greedy Prophet

3,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:49 pm
-He glared back at the man just has harsh with fiery Light purple eyes he then snarled yet again this time in a more feral way- .....watch your tounge flesh carrior -he slowly drew his attention back to the girl-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:52 pm
The side of viva's lips twitch in a attempt to smile. No need to get hostile. No, no need at all. "As you wish."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:57 pm
{Sorry i got to go now....getting late...and since the computers are blocked at the dorm i won't be back on till this weekend...well...actually i might be on tommorow depending how things go but after that then no change.... sorry...Viva out.}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:59 pm
-=He slowly leaned back against a slightly unstable stand behind him and then slowly looked down having some of his hair that wasnt tainted fall infront of his face While his eyes died back down to a light purple color again waiting to see what else he had to do mostly he waited to find out where the shop was and where he was going to have to stay for signing up for this  

shadowbayne

Greedy Prophet

3,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:22 pm
record looked over the resume "well vyale my asociate please go in so that our leader can judge you"
so stated record opened the trapdoor starway leading to the jarian clan base
and she turned to viva "why certinly! just fill out this form right here first"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:26 pm
-He slowly leaned off the stand the small cat that had jumped up on to the counter was No dead as he was no pulse no heart beat no..emotions He slowly followed Behind the girl he didnt breath not needing to And he hardly made a sound while walking the only sound that could be heard was the sound of his guns gentaly tapping against the steel buckles he wore for the cloak to hide himself in-  

shadowbayne

Greedy Prophet

3,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers