Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
And All the Kings Men...((I want to start this up!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think? I tried it out once before and it only got to 20 pages ...
  Sounds good to me ^_^
  ....eh.....I don't know...
  I only take polls for GOLD
View Results

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:35 pm
haruxxx
A young woman took notice of two young children playing together in the middle of the market nestled right in the heart of Laurel City.
She spied the two across the way while searching through the catch of the day.
She smiled at their play.
In the air the scents of freshly baked goods, fish, vegetables and wine wafted with the breeze and mixed with the sounds of life. Sounds of the people working the water well, hardworking salesmen shouting to get a potential costumer’s attention to buy their wares, idle chatter, and the clang of metal workers.

The woman mentioned at the outset is called Minra.
She undoubtedly had a last name at one point in her twenty years of existence although she has chosen not to use it presently. Minra walked to the next stand without purchasing fish.
“Milady! Beautiful jewelry for you! Only fifteen coins.” An aged man held out braided leather chords adorned with glass beads that glinted in the sun.
She stopped and grinned. “And what need would I have for jewelry, kind sir?” She retorted lightheartedly. For this was the kind of woman she was; all jokes and mirth. The man’s brow furrowed for a moment before his wrinkled face smiled,
“Why, every woman should have at least one beautiful thing.” He looked to the beads delighting in his work.
Minra glanced at the beads for the last time before moving her attention to the sword strapped to her hip. She patted it, calling attention to it.
“Kyon is all I need. Thank you. Your beads are a thing of excellence though.” She said in goodbye and walked on.
What would she do with such delicate pretty things? Break them probably, she reflected for a moment as she left. She made her way through the crowds to the large fountain in the middle of the square.
It was always like this here.
Laurel City being the only place to rest and stock up for journeyers for miles and miles made it a popular stop. In fact, Minra herself used to be a traveler not a few years ago.

She stood at the fountains edge peering in at the water..
a young man made his way from the opposite alley facing the fountain his form covered in a tattered uniform, before leaving the alley he looked around him making sure no one was following and started his way towards the fountain  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:23 pm
[[This is the Assassin character?]]  

haruxxx
Crew

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:26 pm
haruxxx
[[This is the Assassin character?]]
((JA))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:58 pm
Aidan wove through the crowds, the sight of his swords helping to clear the way a little. He bumped into a few people, but quickly apologized and continued on his way.
Stopping by the fountain, he waited a moment, then took out a small coin-purse and examined the contents.
"Shoot!" He exclaimed quietly as he put it back away. "I always find the ones with small change."  

Agent SK44

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:48 pm
Minra sensed someone approaching from behind her and out of habit gripped her sword.
In the waters reflection she saw it was a man in tattered clothing. He looked rather shady.
Suspicious, she kept her eyes on him and tried not to look too obvious.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:29 pm
haruxxx
Minra sensed someone approaching from behind her and out of habit gripped her sword.
In the waters reflection she saw it was a man in tattered clothing. He looked rather shady.
Suspicious, she kept her eyes on him and tried not to look too obvious.
not noticing anything he just walked up to the fountain lifted some water to his face and splashed his face a little letting the water drip he then let his hood down his hair falling out "-sigh- slow day huh?" glancing over to the thief  

sotangitsune

Agent SK44

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:13 pm
Jumping at the man's comment, Aidan quickly turned towards him and smiled weakly. "Slow? Um, what do you mean by that?" he asked, trying to sound innocent.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:22 am
Agent SK44
Jumping at the man's comment, Aidan quickly turned towards him and smiled weakly. "Slow? Um, what do you mean by that?" he asked, trying to sound innocent.
he turned only slightly to fully look at the man with his eye "you know full well what im talking about.....oh yeah you should check your pockets"  

sotangitsune

Agent SK44

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:52 pm
Sighing, he went through his pockets and found the coin-purse was missing. "Okay, I admit I deserved that." Moving to grip the hilt of his normal sword, he turned to look at the fountain also. "So, care to tell me what you want? Or are you just interested in my hobbies?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:57 pm
Agent SK44
Sighing, he went through his pockets and found the coin-purse was missing. "Okay, I admit I deserved that." Moving to grip the hilt of his normal sword, he turned to look at the fountain also. "So, care to tell me what you want? Or are you just interested in my hobbies?"
"dont want anything....-sigh- just thought youd like to have a taste of your own medicine" throws bag his way  

sotangitsune

Agent SK44

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:37 pm
Not moving to catch it, Aidan let the bag hit the ground. "Thanks, but it doesn't have quite the same feeling unless you find ou at the most inopportune moment." Not looking at the man, he bent over to pick up the bag.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:33 pm
Minra tried to make her way away from the fountain since it was becoming increasingly crowded but found herself being pushed and forced around by people.
“Hey! Hey! Hey! Back up! Don’t shove me!” She barked pushing back at people whenever she could. This was one of the downsides of living in such a populated city.
You always got pushed around and it didn’t take much to set Minra off.
Her final shove sent her square into the shoulder of a dark figure,
the man that had given her a bad feeling before.
Regaining her balance she stood up right and placed a hand at the hilt of her sword in case she had angered the individual. He just seemed dangerous and sent her skin crawling.
“Uh…sorry about that huh. Crowds in these types of places.” She chuckled in her friendly outgoing manner. The thing about Minra, she was either completely fearless or completely ignorant.  

haruxxx
Crew

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:12 pm
the man in black looked slightly annoyed but quickly collected himself and just sighed. he looked at her and said "its alright not enough to even think in cities like this. are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:40 pm
Minra rubbed at the area of her forehead that was beginning to hurt from the impact. His garment had pieces of metal on it. she must have hit one.
“Me? I’m great. I’ve definitely had worse injuries before.” She replied. The barely visible white scars on her neck and hands proved her words true. “But I guess that’s pretty common when you like fighting like I do.” She enjoyed a good brawl like another woman would enjoy a nice stroll around the country.  

haruxxx
Crew

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:46 pm
"are you sure your going to be okay?" he said looking at the red mark already starting to appear  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games