Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Stadium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:03 pm
"wow this is vey interesting. I can learn from these sanin's I better pay attention" pyro said to himself noticing that his food could have been ready.

"Ember cl....." pyro started to say but noticed the real pyro came with the food.

"well then ill just be leaving then" the clone said.

"I think you should do that" pyro said sitting down eating his food.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:44 am
Daisuke walked quietly to the stadium. He had never fought in it, but always saw it's massive structure from a distance. when it was destroyed, it threw off his balance in the village. He was glad to have it rebuilt. He sat down a good distance from the fight, but he never looked up at it. Again his focus remained on his Rasengan training. The balled moved about, to and fro.... HIther and tither... XP

12/25  

D a i j b

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:00 pm
pyro finished eating his food and felt replenished, he then had a sudden urge to go train and so he go up and headed to the Kaga's office.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:35 pm
Jedi noticed the Air palm but couild not react int time and was blasted back hitting the ground. Jedi got up and got in a stance. "now i think i will move on to a different Fighting style." Jedi formed hand seals and Blew out Multiple Black Fire Balls. "Black Pheonix flower jutsu."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

brileone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:47 pm
In the stands high up Brile sat down closely observing the fight between his past sensei, jedi, and the present raikage, Rahenno. As he watched he activated his sharingan to get a better and closer look on the fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:47 pm
A clone took his place so the real one could leave to the Gates.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:48 pm
Rahenno made handseals. "Suiton: Bakusui Shouha(Explosive water shock wave)" The clone fired and wave of water at Jedi cutting out the flames. The wave was packed with enough chakra that it would explode on contact.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:55 pm
When Brile looked closer at the fight he realized that the both of them are clones, he could tell be the chakra difference in the both of their charka's, even the this fight isn't going to be as interesting as he thought it was still worth watch.  

brileone

D a i j b

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:32 am
ONce Jedi took the form of a clone and his real self left, Daisuke got up leaving for the gates too. HIs focus still planted on his Rasengan training.

13/25  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:09 pm
Jedi reached for the oddly shaped blue sword on his back and swung it down stopping the wave and making it go right back at Rahenno's clone.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:42 am
Brile disappeared in a puff of smoke.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:21 pm
Rahenno arrived at the stadium and wait for the three chunin to Arrive. He was eager and ready to go. He also had a feeling that this was going to be a very interesting fight.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:07 pm
((I guess i'll show up.))

Masumi walked into the big stadium and looked around. "Wow, big." She said in amazement.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:56 pm
((Well i guess we'll start))

Rahenno watch as Masumi walked into the stadium. "First time here? As big as this thing is all this space is need for exciting fights, events, etc." Rahenno said falling into his fighting pose. "Enough of the history lesson, lets get this started."  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:40 pm
JAke body flickered to the arena, he had one or two scratches on his body, "lets go," he said, getting into a defensive position......

(dont ask, but if ban comes knocking...i didn't do it...)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff