Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Contest Ideas and Suggestions. CLOSED: Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got any contest ideas?
Yes
53%
 53%  [ 28 ]
No
46%
 46%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 52

HowlingJustice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:49 pm
How bout a combo? Going on a scavenger hunt to find clues to a crossword puzzle. this way more people are happy and less are disappointed. plus it sounds interesting...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:54 pm
Verixx
How bout a combo? Going on a scavenger hunt to find clues to a crossword puzzle. this way more people are happy and less are disappointed. plus it sounds interesting...
xd xd
I like it.
Except for the crossword part... Should be something else instead. Less simplistic.

Pailzor
Captain

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:36 pm
Pailzor
Verixx
xd xd
I like it.
Except for the crossword part... Should be something else instead. Less simplistic.

Less me? Meany. dramallama

I actually don't like the idea. It seems to hard for me. >.o

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:45 am
Verixx

This is probably my favorite so far. : D

@Tyr: If it's not hard enough; then so many people will do it in a snap and it'll be over so fast. D; It needs to something that will test the user, I think, which navigating around the site and thinking of words that fit in the spaces would do. >w<

Dr_jelly

Turtle_Flash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:19 pm
Yea Scavenger Hunt could be fun but how would you set that up? I guess you could have like riddles and ppl have to go find or buy or something like that the items. I'm not sure but it could be fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:57 am
Simplistic-Tyranny
Pailzor
Verixx
xd xd
I like it.

Nuus, cuz I calls j00 Tyra. xp xp

I was thinking earlier today about doing a 'funniest In My Pants/In Bed' contest..... ninja ninja

Pailzor
Captain

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:34 am
Pailzor
Simplistic-Tyranny
Pailzor
Verixx
xd xd
I like it.

Nuus, cuz I calls j00 Tyra. xp xp

I was thinking earlier today about doing a 'funniest In My Pants/In Bed' contest..... ninja ninja

rofl rofl rofl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:24 pm
Its perfect the perfect summer contest, a scavanger hunt to find the words for a crossword puzzle which will reveal the full theme for a picture u need to take for the picture portion of the contest. Woot!!!!!  

DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)

Durem Knight

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:37 pm
DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)
Its perfect the perfect summer contest, a scavanger hunt to find the words for a crossword puzzle which will reveal the full theme for a picture u need to take for the picture portion of the contest. Woot!!!!!

. . . We haven't agreed on it . . . >.>;;

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:01 pm
DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)

Yeah, no

Alluminn
Vice Captain

HowlingJustice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:11 pm
If something isn't agreed upon yet, i just thought of what if there are riddles that the answer is what we're scavenging  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:06 pm
My vote goes to a Scavenger Hunt.  

Xx_IlcookielI_xX

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

iNeon Angle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:54 pm
scavenger hunt  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:35 am
Somehow, this became a voting thread....  

Pailzor
Captain

Alluminn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:11 pm
Pailzor
Somehow, this became a voting thread....
I blame the poll at the top
*Points to poll*  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas