Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Grand Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:10 am
(( Did you just make up a son or does Jake actually have a girlfriend/wife? ))

"Alright I guess I could teach him a few moves"

*Hanzo took his mask, revealing his face. He basically looked the same he did 5 years ago but he looked more mature. He smilied at Jake.*

"Well I've got time to kill do you wanna do something? Or are you here for another reason other than to get that ring and ask me that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:13 am
((I planned on having one, involving an Ex-NPCgirlfriend, and him finding out in the 5 year skip......it'll be my 10 year old bro playing as him.....and he wont know that jake is his father, he just knows him as the dude who dated his mom.....))
"I was going to take part in the arena....but this guy will be a while......so....why not....."

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:18 am
(( What like Misa? Oh and isn't Jake 22 now not 17? He's probably fully grown too I made Hanzo the same height and weight as Kakashi so he's 5'11" and 152 lbs ))

"What did you have in mind? Training? Ramen?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:58 pm
The toad inhaled the fireball, its eyes growing wide at the mistake.
All of a sudden, the explosive poison gases in its stomach reacted with the heat, blowing it up inside and spraying toad blood and guts everywhere.

----

"Congratulations challenger! You have beaten the first challenge to show that you are no pushover. You have advanced to the next rank! Congrtulations again." Shouted the voice.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:15 pm
*Something caught Hanzo's eyes in the stadium.*

"Maybe we could show these people how shinobi really fight."

*Hanzo turned over to Jake and grinned. He then put his ANBU mask back on and jumped into the stadium. He landed smoothly on the side of the stadium and stood with his arms crossed seeing another battle take place.*

"I'll go next"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:58 pm
"The battle is over, and the champion is ready for a battle, if you wish to fight him, wheather you win or loose, you will rank up, do you wish to fight the great Xantos Hyuuga?" Boomed the voice.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:01 pm
"Sure I'll take him on"

*Hanzo replied*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:36 pm
"As you wish." It said finnaly.

------

One of the challenger gates, opened, and out slowly walked Xantos.
The crowd clapped and cheered loudly.

"Hanzo...heh, didn't think you were the arena type." He said, shook off his white cape, put on his ANBU mask and shown his eternal sharingan.

"Let's get started, shall we."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:42 pm
*Hanzo grinned beneath his mask. His right hand held onto his mask while his left grabbed his white ANBU Captain's cloak by the shoulder. With a sudden motion Hanzo leaned forward and pulled off his mask and cloak. The cloak briefly covered his body as he pulled his cloak and mask forward then threw them at opposite sides revealing his ANBU Tactical gear. His katana was thrown into the air along with his cloak and mask. It started spinning in the air and come down towards the ground spinning. Hanzo then grabbed the spinning katana and put it back on. He then activated his mangekyou sharingan and got into a fighting stance.*

"Your move"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Xantos made the starting handsigns.
"Holy Fire Jutsu..." He stated, and with that, he used his sharingan to focus on the target.
"3....2....1..."

A giant pillar of white flame and lava shot down from the sky, plummeting towards Hanzo.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:02 pm
*Hanzo was struck by the attack, the blast created a giant hole in the ground and debris and smoke filled the arena. Oddly pink pedals started blowing in the breeze when suddenly everything turned black making Xantos unable to see as the pink peddles turned black and into shuriken and flew at Xantos who was now blinded by the darkness.*

((Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape (Unnamed)
This unnamed flower petal technique is a Genjutsu utilized by the Leaf Jounin Yuuhi Kurenai. If Kurenai comes under attack, she can use this technique to cover her escape. After forming the needed hand seals, Kurenai's body will disperse into a shower of flower petals. These petals will confuse and distract her opponent while she escapes or hides.

Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique
Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.

Utakata - Ephemeral
Utakata is a Genjutsu technique utilized by Akatsuki member Uchiha Itachi. Itachi will start this technique by using only one finger on his right hand. His target does not have to look into his eyes, a glance at the hand itself will be enough. Once inside the illusion, he can control the visions the ninja sees. This illusion can also be used to play on the fears of the target, causing them to see and hear those who they care about degrade them.

I didn't need to use one finger because you are already in the genjutsu))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:06 am
Xantos sidestepped the shuriken and caught it by stabbing a kunai in the center hole.
"Yeah Hanzo, if you didn't notice...eternal sharingan here...I can see right through your genjutsu." He said and made a single handsign for the Kai-Release.
"Now, it's my turn." Xantos conjured up water barriers all around Hanzo.
"Water Shark Bomb." Water sharks began to burst from inside it and attack a trapped Hanzo.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:25 am
Raito walked up the stairs and walked over to the railings and lent down on them looking down on Hanzo and Xantos sensai "hmmm who should i vote for my friend Hanz or my sensai Xantos... umm i know" Raito did a set of handsigns and said "Kage bushin no jutsu" Raito made a clone of him and then made that clone Cheer for Xantos and he cheered for Hanzo....
Raito : "Whooo!!! Hanzo go for it you can beat Xantos"
Raito's Clone : "show us your legendary skill Xantos Woooo!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:18 am
Jake created 2 clones, and two of the three of them dissapeared.....  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:55 am
thefire158
Xantos sidestepped the shuriken and caught it by stabbing a kunai in the center hole.
"Yeah Hanzo, if you didn't notice...eternal sharingan here...I can see right through your genjutsu." He said and made a single handsign for the Kai-Release.
"Now, it's my turn." Xantos conjured up water barriers all around Hanzo.
"Water Shark Bomb." Water sharks began to burst from inside it and attack a trapped Hanzo.

(( Xantos edit your post, the eternal mangekyou can't see threw genjutsu a eternal mangekyou is not really even much more powerful then normal mangekyou because all it does is it makes you able to see again, mastery of all mangekyou techniques and a few other things still in debate. Your eternal mangekyou (sasukes) can use all the mangekyou techniques and even put out ameratsu.

The one weakness it has is that Sasuke has been shown to suffer the same side effects as Itachi did when he evoked the powers of the Mangekyo Sharingan; strain and bleeding of the eye (though this might have been because Sasuke was in a weakened state at the time due to the injuries he sustained in his fight with Itachi), rapid draining of chakra, and slowly deteriorating eyesight.

So you see your actually still losing your eyesight and because your a hyuuga and that it's just a implant you can only use it 3 times before dropping to the ground, each time taking roughly 1/3 of your chakra. Now me my mangekyou does drain me but I'm a pure uchiha so basically our mangekyou's are about the same power even though yours is eternal. My genjutsu I just hit you with was 3 genjutsu at once and since I'm fighting you mangekyou to your weakened eternal it wouldn't be so easy to break beause you'd have to break my hold over the genjutsu. There you are now educated in eternal mangekyou lol. ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff