• Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:38 pm
digimonfan734
Tonberry Crunch
dragn99
otawara
dragn99
NintendOmega
SEX VIDEO GAMES IS THE WORK OF THE DEVIL!
Did you know there's actually a game where the whole point is to sneak up on young girls, then rape them?
Weird eh?

-____-
i just pictured a turn based rpg like that.
Nah, stealth game apparantly. Like... like Snake.
Except instead of killing your opponents, you... rape small girls.

How small, like loli small?

Wasn't it where you have to protect girls from the rapists? I'm remembering that it was called "Night Trap".
I wish I could at least remember what site that list was on. Though "Night Trap" sounds familiar.
And according to them, no. You rape them. You rape them hard.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:46 pm
dragn99
digimonfan734
Tonberry Crunch
dragn99
otawara

-____-
i just pictured a turn based rpg like that.
Nah, stealth game apparantly. Like... like Snake.
Except instead of killing your opponents, you... rape small girls.

How small, like loli small?

Wasn't it where you have to protect girls from the rapists? I'm remembering that it was called "Night Trap".
I wish I could at least remember what site that list was on. Though "Night Trap" sounds familiar.
And according to them, no. You rape them. You rape them hard.

No, I was watching something about the worst games ever, and Night Trap was about protecting girls that were having a slumber party by using traps. So, yeah. The actual game we're talking about might be realted to Henati, but I'm not sure  

MaverickDrifter

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:37 pm
lets all get him to add us to his Wii friends so we can message him. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:39 pm
~Xiloscent~

That would be awesome. xd  

Boadicia

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:34 pm
Boadicia
~Xiloscent~

Except all his messages would probably be intercepted...

By his kids.
Or wife....

Still awesome though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:41 pm
dragn99
Boadicia
~Xiloscent~

By his kids.
Or wife....

Still awesome though.

"It is I. There is no treachery here, my child - there is only truth."

Or his body guards.

The next thing'll be that he calls all his Secret Service men the Elite Beat Agents. :/

OUENDAN.

I don't think I spelt that right.

User Image
"Veritas!"

Veritas Unae_Nanashi

Dapper Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Full closet 200
  • Gender Swap 100

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:47 pm
Veritas Unae_Nanashi
dragn99
Boadicia
~Xiloscent~

By his kids.
Or wife....

Still awesome though.

Or his body guards.

The next thing'll be that he calls all his Secret Service men the Elite Beat Agents. :/

OUENDAN.

If he did that, I would have to start actively trying to find a way to make him the Prime Minister of Canada as well as President of the States.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:29 pm
Veritas Unae_Nanashi
dragn99
Boadicia
~Xiloscent~

By his kids.
Or wife....

Still awesome though.

"It is I. There is no treachery here, my child - there is only truth."

Or his body guards.

OUENDAN.

User Image
"Veritas!"

Obama will solve all of the country's problems through dancing. It will be epic.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:37 pm
Obama does not have any sons, and he is very busy trying to clean up the mess left from the last party, so I doubt there will be any videogames in the White House. Since Barack Obama likes to work out, Wii Sports is a possibility, but I don't see it happening.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:50 pm
Dude-LAP
Obama does not have any sons, ... so I doubt there will be any videogames in the White House.

Thank you for reminding me that girls do not play video games. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go quit this guild and give all of my games and systems to my younger brother, because my having two X chromosomes makes me incapable of enjoying games. rolleyes  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Orphie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:49 am
Zephyrkitty
Dude-LAP
Obama does not have any sons, ... so I doubt there will be any videogames in the White House.

Thank you for reminding me that girls do not play video games. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go quit this guild and give all of my games and systems to my younger brother, because my having two X chromosomes makes me incapable of enjoying games. rolleyes
I'll just get a sex change. It'll make things easier.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:01 am
Orphie
Zephyrkitty
Dude-LAP

Obligatory statement saying that that guy is an idiot and girls can play video games too. >:v  

The Awkwardest Turtle

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:03 pm
Akward Turtle
Orphie
Zephyrkitty
Dude-LAP

Obligatory statement saying that that guy is an idiot and girls can play video games too. >:v

And an erroneous statement by you, because I never said anything about girls not playing or not being able to play video games.

Did I say something like "We live in a patriarchal society where women can't do anything, especially not play video games?" No.

If you've actually seen any election coverage, both of Obama's young daughters look more like they come from royalty, and weren't exposed to video games. Like the spoiled girls from MTV's My Super Sweet Sixteen. I'm not saying that the Obama daughters are spoiled, but just weren't exposed to video games, being on the campaign trail and such.

So please don't put words into my mouth, because I actually have a sister that spends about the same amount of time as I do playing video games.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:59 pm
Dude-LAP
Akward Turtle
Orphie
Zephyrkitty
Dude-LAP

And an erroneous statement by you, because I never said anything about girls not playing or not being able to play video games.

Did I say something like "We live in a patriarchal society where women can't do anything, especially not play video games?" No.

If you've actually seen any election coverage, both of Obama's young daughters look more like they come from royalty, and weren't exposed to video games. Like the spoiled girls from MTV's My Super Sweet Sixteen. I'm not saying that the Obama daughters are spoiled, but just weren't exposed to video games, being on the campaign trail and such.

So please don't put words into my mouth, because I actually have a sister that spends about the same amount of time as I do playing video games.

Then say that. I wouldn't have cared if you had said 'Obama's daughters don't seem like they have a lot of interest in video games (or that they don't seem like they have been exposed to them), so I doubt there will be any games in the White House.' However, you said it in a way that immediately reminds me of idiots I've heard of (and heard from) who tell me that I can't play games because I'm a girl. The sentence I quoted is so similar to the reasoning I'd hear from these people that I'm honestly surprised to get a response saying that you have a sister who's a gamer.

I'm glad to hear that my assumption was wrong, but please think before you post in the future.
/thread de-rail  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:12 am
Zephyrkitty
Dude-LAP
Akward Turtle
Orphie
Zephyrkitty
Dude-LAP

Then say that. I wouldn't have cared if you had said 'Obama's daughters don't seem like they have a lot of interest in video games (or that they don't seem like they have been exposed to them), so I doubt there will be any games in the White House.' However, you said it in a way that immediately reminds me of idiots I've heard of (and heard from) who tell me that I can't play games because I'm a girl. The sentence I quoted is so similar to the reasoning I'd hear from these people that I'm honestly surprised to get a response saying that you have a sister who's a gamer.

I'm glad to hear that my assumption was wrong, but please think before you post in the future.
/thread de-rail

It was just a quick post to back my prediction that there won't be video games in the White House. I didn't think I needed to justify it as in depth as I did later on, because I didn't believe that people would take it the wrong way.

When I first joined this guild, I read the original comment by the mod, saying to be open to all posters. I didn't, in any way, mean to have people digress, speculating me to be sexist.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff