Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:35 pm
The man walked into his room, carrying his box. He closed the door and sat on his bed. He put the box down, and opened it. He picked up a scroll about seals and began to read it, having nothing else to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:37 pm
'Ayla' entered through the man's window. "Hey, watch'a up to?"

((You might want to name your disguise. You'll be in it for a while. Mine's Ayla.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:49 pm
'Ken' looked up from the scroll to see his best friend. "Just reading this scroll. I'm kinda bored though. It's too bad we can't spar."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:54 pm
With a handseal, Ayla activated the seals around the room. They blocked anyone from seeing, hearing, or entering the inside of the room. "I know. That would cause quite a stir." She also set off one last set of seals - one to keep the chakara level outside the room at a seemingly Chuunin-ranked level. Then, 'she' dispelled her disguise technique.

"Eh...it feels odd being a girl all the time. We're safe from outsiders, no worry, Ryoko." Lenon looked at his puppet arm. He needed to upgrade it a little bit - it was a little old for a design. He'd have to get on that later. The heart container in his chest sat there.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:08 pm
Ken released the disguise technique."I hate being under this disguise technique also. I love my purple hair. Anyway, What's the plan?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:11 pm
Lenon shrugged. "Either I find some way to make everyone forgive and forget or we continue hiding out like this all over the countries. I personally hope that we can stop hiding." He sighed. "I missed you, you know. While you were gone. A lot. And then I died. So that was a lot less time to spend with you."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:23 pm
"Im sorry. And I missed you too. But I had some... Issues I needed to work out. When I came back, I was so happy I was going to see you. When Sorcam opened the door.. And he told me you were dead... I.. I.. Yeah."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:31 pm
Lenon chuckled. "I know that feeling. I've had dead friends before. Now...we didn't get much chance to talk before. How have you been?" He sat down next to Ryoko.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:38 pm
"Very well. I've been training alot. I could probably beat you now. although it would be difficult."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:40 pm
Lenon chuckled. "You could always have beaten me. I'm the philosipher, not the fighter. Remember? ...Although my fighting skills aren't that bad...but still. ((Gah...says the person who beat the Raikage. rolleyes Anyway....)) "Hmmm...I'm thinking we could help out here with the fires and all, you know. In discreet, anyway."

((The mini-arc thing is about fires.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:45 pm
"Eh... I guess. not like we have anything better to do."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:43 pm
Lenon smiled. "There are a lot of things to do, but not as fun as what we would have done if I wasn't in hiding." He chuckled to himself again. "Of course, you're not wanted. Go out and have some fun."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:57 pm
Ryoko snickered "Well, when people find out that I was the one to resurrect you, I will be. Might as well practice, ya know. Plus, I couldn't have fun knowing you were here all by your lonesome, Lenon - kun  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:16 pm
Lenon shrugged at that. "You have a point there...but I can keep myself alive, Ryoko. You might be better than me, but I can hold my own." Lenon smiled. "If you want, I could be in disguise as you break down entire trees with punches...if you'd like. I wouldn't be very much able to show what I can do, limited as it may be, but I can watch."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:36 pm
"People will realize that your alive, and I revived you, which would be kind of obvious anyway, word would get out that i'm in Leaf, and people would figure that wherever I am, you are and vice versa. Then, because we both are fugitives, we would have to leave sooner than we planned. Therefore I can't do that as Ryoko and at Chuunin level I didn't have the power to. Plus, that would probably be as annoying as a D-ranked chore. Anyways, I wan't to dosomething with you after five years of being away"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff