Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Organization Idea Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:51 pm
hmmm, well i don't know much about what the ******** your speaking of... (sorry if anyone is ofended, but if your gunna speak to me, get used to profanity) but Eris is just alittle too protective of how people are using things, while i am more laid back, as long as someone doesn't break the rules, their perfectly okay.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:54 pm
Hector: And then everyone turns evil because it's too boring or they want more power. That's also one of the reasons why I refrain from RPing unless it has to do with fixing a mess.

thefire158: That's unfortunate. Everyone thinks they're tough around here. Totally fit for the Naruto attitude. Though, people should expect it. We're dealing with kids - teenagers most of the time. Maybe that's one of the reasons why everyone wants to be "good." Interesting scenarios though. Though I doubt learning puppets would do any good. It's hard to keep up with all the people here.

Maybe back on topic: So is this idea a go go? Because I think some villages might need help on it. The lacking amount of RPers in some villages causes trouble. And putting in someone from a different village is a bad idea.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:56 pm
Definatly, I vote for this idea.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:59 pm
lool, Snowwy, I guess i'm the only person in this guild that hasn't or won't be tempted by evil, or atleast Oroami wont, I might make a second RPC, who will be evil, i wanna see where that goes..  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:41 pm
thefire158
3.Get tossed aside and have 'allmighty, captain of the guild, jesus, better than superman,batman, and the hulk combined Eris' come and get all pissed off and block us all out and finish the fight for me/the person who was fighting. No offense.

...i am better than superman, batman and the hulk combined thats true.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff