Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:08 am

Sera looked out of the glass window at the land of Silica. She was in one of the towers of the palace where her leader resided. She had been patrolling around the premises, also looking for ways to help around the castle. But now, she stood and looked over Silica, calmly thinking to herself. She found it hard to believe that everything was at war only a few years before, but she was glad everything was at peace. She was glad that she had found Silica; it was just the place she had wanted to stay. It was peaceful, and not to mention the people were into arts, just as she was hoping. She inhaled a deep breath, and sighed silently. Even though everything was quiet, she couldn't help but feel that something bad were to happen, after all, peace never lasts for long. She shook that thought away. Nonsense She smiled to herself, and resumed walking around the castle.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:20 am
Richard smiled as he looked around he was glad he was allowed to spend some time in Shale he knocked on the door to Kessaris's room "Hey you awake?" He asked. He was used to being up early because thats how most of the people of Alloy worked. "I was told to come here and help out around Shale" He said with a smile waiting for Kessaris to open the door.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:20 pm
Tezukya arrives back after a long meditation as he walks into the practice halls, and sees his soldiers laying there on the ground injured. "Tori, I thought I told you to be mindful of your strength and inner essence. The Ki and Chi is an art of self defense as well strategic knowledge only when in battle. Practices aren't like battles.." as Tezukya walked over and placed his hand over each soldier, Female or male both were the same. Tezukya closed his eyes and began to heal there injuries with his Astral Aura... the notches and blood vanished..as they were healed.. They slowly arisen from there grounds and bowed. "You all earn a good rest, you may have the day off, but be aware of your surroundings" as Tezukya nodded down. The Soldiers bowed and walked off talking about how will they get stronger.

Tori looked away with her shoulders acrossed, "But didn't you teach me the mental and physical of fighting just in case? what if another war happens like that from 10 years ago.. I don't want Herbacea to be destroyed!" as Tori started to cry.

Tezukya patted her head and smiled "Don't worry Tori, I wont let it be destroyed, Herbacea is a home to us and to all, we must be mindful of its blessings, as we can cherish the thoughts of our own spirits to be in harmony and tranquility, for now Meditate in the forest, renew what you have lost and refresh with a new beginning" as Tezukya smiled.

Tori smiled "I will Master thank you"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:38 pm
"I'm coming Richard! Can I get my clothes on first please?" Kessaris yelled loudly as he buttoned his off white pants. He slides on socks, followed by brown shoes then puts a thin brown shirt over his small frame. "Alright, Rich." Kess walks out the door, greeting his friend, Richard. "Shouldn't you be in Alloy right now? You know....laying steel or something?" He asked jokingly.  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:44 pm
Richard rolled is eyes "I told you I go by Ricky. Richard or Rich seems way to serious" He said. He smiled "and besides you know how the leader of Alloy is he always treats me like a little kid and doesn't want me around the factories too much" He said. He looked around "Besides Shale is so much more peaceful" He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:48 pm
Keliah awoken from her bed in Kilitia. "Another day, another morning!" she exclaimed as she awoken. She was extremely happy today, for this was the first day of her training to become leader. "I wonder what Aunt Christaan is doing?" she thought to herself. She then opened every curtain in the palace with her telekinesis. Keliah loved it here, because she didn't have restrictions on what she could or could not do. She decided to check on her brother. Kessaris, how is your day? Me? Im just prepping for my princess duties she projected in a bragging way.

Lorna was walking along the Silician palace premisis. She had just gotten back and was planning the next artistic fair. Lorna was an attractive young woman, who was often stuck up,but no one dare question her on anything. She had a huge crush on Wyatt. Hello Wyatt...what are you doing today? Care to swing by Silicia? she projected knowing that Wyatt would here it.

Monet was washing dishes as she looked out of her window. She was the General of Noroa,but she prefered staying in her housewive ways. She sighed, the Noroa kingdom was simply the most beutiful place she could have ever seen. "Amara...Amara!" she yelled. "Where is that daughter of mine?" she asked as she passed the plates to an exact duplicate of herself. There were four in the kitchen, that's how she normally finished her duties.

Amara was walking aroud Noroa for a while, meditating on how to become stronger. "My parents wont be around forever, and I'll inherit this one day" she said to herself. Amara was a beutiful young woman unlike any other person in Noroa. She longed to get out of the sky kingdom for that's where her true power could come out and manifest. She looked down. "I just might have to take a trip" she said smiling slyly.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:00 pm
Wyatt had been doing his morning rounds things had definatly calmed down over the years. He herd Lorna's prjection he had known she was fond of him but never realy acted upon it Not much Lady Lorna just doing the Morning rounds and checking on Keliah. As for visitin it may have to wait until I'm doneHe projected back. So far things seemed alright. He eventualy came to Keliah's door and knocked on it "Keliah it's time to wake up you don't want to be late" He said calmly from the other side of the door. He had done his best to help Christiann ever since the leaders assended but he wasn't sure how good of a job he had done.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:09 pm
Tezukya was in the grounds, his left eye was taking a toll, "It would seem what Author said was true, o well, I better just use no eyes and use senses" as Tezukya took out a cloth from 10 years ago and wrapped it around his eyes..

Tori was behind a tree watching Tezukya, why would he tie his eye? he has to see if he wants to know where hes going right?

Tezukya took form as slowly as he could, he moved like the wind and as the grass as time was slow. Tezukya began to form balls of air..they were bombs on impact so anything they touch will go boom. Tezukya began to face them as he formed Ki around his left hand and Chi on his right. forming Wudang also translated as Shaolin. Tezukya then stayed there in position... "Come" The balls of air flew down towards Tezukya, as Tezukya slided his left and right hands on the ball as he swirled it around like Pizza dough and twirled it high.. the ki and chi that was wrapped up on the ball, The others followed and a big explosion hit.

Tori was shocked.. as she stood there in awe...

Tezukya stood there and smiled "Tori, you know well I can sense you, your smell of flowers as well your aura" as Tezukya smirked.. Tezukya stood there looking at her "Come here, Time for your lessons as usual"

Tori smiled and ran over.  

Miluion Feredir

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:10 pm
Lorna pouted when she received Wyatt's message. "What is up with him? I mean..." she said as she began to order the help around. "Make sure that security is really buffed up tonight, don't need any of the Alloys here tonight, those bottom dwellers" she said. "Yuck". Lorna was never fond of them and carried an extreme hatred. "If any or sighted, clean them off, and they will now be slaves of Silicia" she said smurking. She saw the lights that had been hanging up. "Okay now for the finishing touches" she said as she placed her hands on the fixture, as she charged it with energy to glow but not explode. She stood back to look at her work. "Perfect" she said smirking.

Keliah had put on a beutiful sundress and looked in the mirror. "Pretty" she said. She then heard Wyatt knocking on her door. She opened it while still staring in the mirror. "Gosh Wyatt, Im already ready...what a stick" she said to him as she giggled, flying near him. "So what do I start with today?" she said. "I want to be Kessaris and take Shale as well" she said half jokingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:17 pm
Wyatt smiled it was at times like this he wished Marcove and Jean were still around "I don't know normaly Christiann heads your training but I haven't seen her this morning...hmm" He said. He thought for a moment "I could always train you against one of my illusions..but you may be too advanced for that...what do you say want to give it a shot?" He asked. He had learned to mix his illusions with his psi manipulations so they could actualy hurt people with attacks if they needed to...anymore his illusions were more like summons. "You'd just have to promise to be careful don't want anyone getting hurt right?" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:34 pm
Keliah looked at Wyatt. "I dont know Wyatt...I dont want to destroy your confidence" she said confidently. Even though she was only a child, she possesed skills adults struggled to master. Her psionic abilities were so advanced, she could go through time and even create alternate realities. "...but if you want to I'm game...I wont hurt anyone" she said skipping.

Monet had fineshed her cleaning and snapped her fingers, the duplicates now disappeared. "Now for business" she said to herself. "Tonight the Silicians are having an art festival, and I do believe that we need to do some trading as well" she thought out to herself. She then looked. Even though Noroa was a prosperous kindgom, that wasnt really connected to the other Kingdoms, resources were getting scarce and the other kingdoms might try to invade. It was a thought she had always kept in her mind.

Amara remembered that the Art Festival in Silicia was supposed to come tonight. "Oh great, I get to rub elbows with that b***h Lorna" she said outloud. Her and Lorna really didnt get along, well Lorna really didnt get along with too many people. Amara had been reading of the wars of 10 years ago, for she was young at the time and didnt understand what was going on. "hmm...that was truly horrible story for them to go through, I guess the saying is true, absolute power corrupts absolute" she said walking back to the palace.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:16 pm
Lunia was sitting on the edge of the water at the beach which trailed off the side of Noroa. She stared into the ocean, wanting to just jump on and fall off the side of the land and go somewhere else. But because she was only a kid, she didn't know better.
"Mommy... Some day i'll leave this place, just like you.."
Luna stood up, closed her eyes and let the wind blow her hair, then looking around it was all silent on the beach. Their were hardly any kids her age on Noroa so Lunia was mostly alone, but she didn't mind being alone. She would normaly be training anyway.

xLulie

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:32 pm
"Whatever Ricky." Kessaris replieddraping his arm of his pal's shoulder. You know, today we get our report cards right? I know my grades are crazy bad." He looked up to the sky with a questioning gaze. "You ever wonder why we go to school? I mean honestly, you go, and bring home work that could be done in school. It's no longer school at that point, you see? It's BS, I swear." His ears twitched as his sister's voice crossed his mind. "You've got to top doing that crap, Keli! he yelled as if she could hear him. ~I mean you have to stop doing tha crap Keli! And I know you're princess! You don't have to tell me!~ He was always annoyed by that, but still, he loved his sister and guarded her like a vault.

~~~

Nas Noroa arose from his bed, feeling that his wife who would normally be beside her had already left. "Early bird..." he groaned as he sat up. Noroa was closer to the sun so his eyes would burn like no tomorrow everytime he woke up. As the King of Noroa, he was in charge of everything, but was only complete with his wife by his side. "Looking for Amara I guess. Oh well." He dressed accordingly, robes, light blue and white and walked down the spiraling marble staircase to the kitchen where he found his wife, Monet cleaning. He sneaks up behind her and rests his hands on her waist and his lips on her neck. "Good morning dear..." he whispers lovingly into her ear while rocking side to side.

~~~

Nephilis was growing tired of the unrest in Alloy. He had to go consult Tezukya about this immediately as those two hold the position of 'watchers'. He stands and walks toward the door looking for Samra first to greet her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:45 pm
Riko covered her ears, walking down to where Kessaris was, a long with Richard. "Good morning, Kess... Morning Ricky..." She nodded to Kessaris in respect and then to Ricky as well, just a habit. "Alyss is going to kill us if she finds out we skipped today. I don't care about my grades since most of them are A's." She blinked, her voice extremely gentle and kind, a musical voice.

Alyss sat on her bed in her room, her eyes closed. "Another day... another migrane..." She rubbed her temples and a rose beside her bed turned to diamonds. "Oh... my..." She saw the headmistress for Kessaris come in and nod to her, making Alyss clinch her fist, remembering Marcove for a second.  

Maha clone

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces