Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:26 pm
*He blinks, and squints his eyes* Well...Uhh...I... I used to be known as "The Office-Chair Killer" back in highschool...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:27 pm
Jack simply gives him this expression:

o.o  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:28 pm
*He clears his throat* Ahem, anyway...How about you sit down so we can get this damn meeting started? *he taps some papers on his desk*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:30 pm
" Very well..."

Jack slumps into the seat.  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:32 pm
*The chair vibrates violently, and arm and leg straps grab Jack* "Kuwabara Kuwabara!" *the chair screams* Well, s**t. wrong chair...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:33 pm
Jack yells.

" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!!!! GET THIS THING OFFA ME!!!!!!!!! AGHHHHHHH!!!

He grunts as the chair tries to assassinate him.

" GAH! CHAIR BATTLE!"  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:34 pm
*Miso pulls out his Giga pistol and begins to flip it around* Hold on, this may take a few minutes...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:35 pm
Jack hops around in the chair.

" HEY! Don't point that thing at m- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOI- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:37 pm
*he throws the pistol up, and pulls out two more. he begins to juggle them* Stop whining, you sissy! *the chair slowly pulls out a syringe* Just a few more minutes...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:38 pm
Jack hops around more quickly this time seeing the syringe.

" DON'T SHOOT ME AGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *hop hop hop hop hop* AGH! THIS IS A LOSE LOSE SITUATION!!! NOOOOOO!!!!  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:40 pm
*he stops juggling, and points the pistol at the chair and Jack* Was it lightning?! *in the blink of an eye, he puts away his pistol, leaps at the chair, throws Jack from it, and clings to the chair* EXPLOOOOOSSSIIIOOOOOWWWWNNNN! *the chair explodes, and Miso stands there, unscaved* AHem... *he walks around his desk and takes his seat* Theres another chair over there...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:42 pm
Jack, very afraid, looks at the other chair.

" I-i think I'm g-gonna sit on the g-g-ground n-now...."

He sits on the ground.  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:42 pm
*He clears his throat and sits down, scooting into his desk* Alright... So, we've recently gotten something thats of quite a bit of value... *he blinks a few times* Unfortunately, I myself am unable to handle this object of such unimaginable value... *he says, twirling his index finger around in the air*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:40 pm
Jack stares.

" Let me guess. You want me to handle this 'object of great value'."

Jack thinks for a few seconds.

" Fine. I'll do it stare "  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:58 pm
*he takes out two large, industrial style gloves and puts them on. he reachs under the desk, and takes out a brief case. plopping it down on the desktop, he opens it. inside is a crimson feather* This is a pheonix down. *he says matter-of-factly*  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff