Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
ANBU Private Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:32 am
((the soul shapes the durt to form around the user to take there form......or something like that....i still think it needs to be human......but hey, what do i know.....you could just dig up some graves then do it....))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:12 pm
Dark-Ninja70
That's it I'm going technical on your a**!

(( Leafninja is a great site but not sure if it's all accurate and narutopedia anyone can edit. Also the reason I'm saying a living vessel is because the soul you summon takes the form of the person they posses. Zaku and Kinn were formed into the 1st and 2nd hokages and they were dead when Orochimaru used them hence it is not right for the vessel to be alive. Also since the soul forms in into the shape of their old body it brings up the fact that basically any living thing can be sacrificed to use their life in exchange for another. A wolf? bird? whatever because the soul takes over that form and shapes into theirs so whatever the being may be as long as it is living when you sacrifice it then you can do it because there is no plausible answer to deny this fact. ))

((Well, I still think it should be a person because when you look at the description of the move in this guild, it says the soul of a living person. According to dictionary.com, animals are not people. However, you are right about the soul taking shape of the person. However, maybe the soul cant change THAT much. I dont know really.))  

Nebulosis

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:12 pm
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Ninja70

(( Leafninja is a great site but not sure if it's all accurate and narutopedia anyone can edit. Also the reason I'm saying a living vessel is because the soul you summon takes the form of the person they posses. Zaku and Kinn were formed into the 1st and 2nd hokages and they were dead when Orochimaru used them hence it is not right for the vessel to be alive. Also since the soul forms in into the shape of their old body it brings up the fact that basically any living thing can be sacrificed to use their life in exchange for another. A wolf? bird? whatever because the soul takes over that form and shapes into theirs so whatever the being may be as long as it is living when you sacrifice it then you can do it because there is no plausible answer to deny this fact. ))

((Well, I still think it should be a person because when you look at the description of the move in this guild, it says the soul of a living person. According to dictionary.com, animals are not people. However, you are right about the soul taking shape of the person. However, maybe the soul cant change THAT much. I dont know really.))
(( Hmm I have a idea...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:14 pm
Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Ninja70

(( Hmm I have a idea...))

((...TAKE ZANN'S OR JAKE'S SOUL! NOT MINE!))  

Nebulosis

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:24 pm
Dark-Ninja
*Hanzo hauled out the wrapped dead bodies of past ninja and using Edo Tensei he summoned the first 3 hokages Rin Tschumi, Hayashi Senju and Sin-Q Hyuuga.*

"Hello gentlemen my name is Hanzo Uchiha a Sannin of Leaf. You are all dead but I've resurrected you three so that you can all train me in your strongest jutsu."

"...and why should we do that?"
* Asked Rin. *

"If you all truely care about the village and want to make sure the village will be safe you'll train me"
*Hanzo replied.*

*The three hokage's looked at each other and looked back to Hanzo*
"Alright we'll do it"

*Rin said back*

(( I edited it and rped in the old battle grounds. Also Tai what are you smoking lol? ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:26 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Dark-Ninja
*Hanzo hauled out the wrapped dead bodies of past ninja and using Edo Tensei he summoned the first 3 hokages Rin Tschumi, Hayashi Senju and Sin-Q Hyuuga.*

"Hello gentlemen my name is Hanzo Uchiha a Sannin of Leaf. You are all dead but I've resurrected you three so that you can all train me in your strongest jutsu."

"...and why should we do that?"
* Asked Rin. *

"If you all truely care about the village and want to make sure the village will be safe you'll train me"
*Hanzo replied.*

*The three hokage's looked at each other and looked back to Hanzo*
"Alright we'll do it"

*Rin said back*

(( I edited it and rped in the old battle grounds. Also Tai what are you smoking lol? ))

((Hmmm, ok then. Also...I got scared and...I dont know how desperate you are and...uhm....I am done spamming.))  

Nebulosis

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:33 pm
(About that summoing thing....I"M NOT DEAD.)
Xantos walked to the training grounds, unstrapping his ANBU gear and mask and setting it down beside a tree.
"So...Hanzo, any misions coming up? Besides the Zann thing, I think we should call it off for now, we don't have enough against him, he killed somebody for mangkyo sharingan...and...he made this him standing in between him and his goal speech. Which I hear way to much of by the way..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:38 pm
( I never summoned you I summoned Rin, Hayashi and Sin-Q not YOU)  

Dark-Ninja70

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:44 pm
Dark-Ninja70

((Go dark and can you two GET OUT OF OUR FREAKIN' GROUNDS ANBU ONLY YOU GOT THAT.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:46 pm
Kunesume2
Dark-Ninja70

((Go dark and can you two GET OUT OF OUR FREAKIN' GROUNDS ANBU ONLY YOU GOT THAT.))
(( Are you smokin something I'm the ANBU CAPTAIN ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:47 pm
Akira got up and left. "I'll be back Captain."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:48 pm
Kunesume2
Akira got up and lefted."I'll be back Captain."

(( This isn't the 3rd grade ))  

Dark-Ninja70

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:34 am
((lol......just lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:16 am
((I was rushing.))

Akira returns. He puts on his Anbu Cloak and mask. He turns and leaves again.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:05 pm
*After ours of training with Sin-Q teaching him the gates and a few taijutsu moves, Hayashi gave him a few scrolls and Rin taught him a few kinjutsu moves Hanzo sealed them into a scroll and left to see how Detachi's squad was doing.*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff