Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG! Elite Knights

Back to Guilds

z!EK shares plans and strategies with one another to help each other out. We have fun while at the same time we honor the charter. 

Tags: zomg, elite, knights, squad, roleplay 

Reply z!EK Main Forum
College, just not for me yet. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragoon of the Hells Gate
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:31 pm
Maybe you should study Nanotechnology online after you have gotten your degree that way both of your dreams can come true.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:26 pm
I'm attending collage for the second time. Living in a backwater, and it's a junior collage, not that there is anything wrong with that. if you've the time on your hands sign up for a class or two. With a military connection there are lots of options for attending collage classes.

Do not sit at home with nothing to do but house work, and taking care of babies! Get out, and do things, and look into available child care so you aren't tied down to a little one.  

KitzumiKita

2,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

dilann
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:43 pm
DemionicAngel

Well; I am at College (I think that's the term sweatdrop ) studying Medicine, in order to work at Forensics.
like in the show CSI?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:19 am
coolness, maybe we will see him on one of the shows.  

Vice Captain

DemionicAngel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:39 pm
dilann
DemionicAngel

Well; I am at College (I think that's the term sweatdrop ) studying Medicine, in order to work at Forensics.
like in the show CSI?

Yeah something like that; 'cept that no Sci-fi thingie. xD

Real deal. And one high crime rate country. D:

@Dragoonofold: Meh; I may appear as this one dude that appears in the backround of the lab, doing some tests or walking from side to side. XD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:30 am
I think that those are the coolest kinds of people on those shows.  

Vice Captain

DemionicAngel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:13 pm
dragoonofold
I think that those are the coolest kinds of people on those shows.

Yeah. xD Cuz they appear on other shows.

>:3 Geez I envy them extras.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:01 am
If you are an extra and you do it well enough you could like be in every episode too. LMAO  

Vice Captain

Wave19

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:19 pm
Dragoon Of The Elders
If you are an extra and you do it well enough you could like be in every episode too. LMAO

dude, that would be like awsome he would be cloned to  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:42 pm
If you want to get into television shows, then you have to be an actor.  

KitzumiKita

2,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Katantoon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:29 am
I'm 21 and I'm graduating from college this april. smile It's all about perception. My dilemma now is job, job, job.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:34 am
I wish I could take a few years off from my student life and just LIVE... but sadly, my parents will never ever allow me to do that. That being said, I'll be starting to visit potential universities this summer. D:  

RedRainDropz

AlmaSolfire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:21 am
dilann
DemionicAngel

like in the show CSI?
CSI is always on tv ALWAYS! sorry its just werid.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:03 pm

User Imageim in college atm studying for graphic arts

Ultimate_Zero_x
Captain

4,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

mochibuns

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:51 pm
[@ Zero: You're in the Crimson Knights too? O: I didn't know that.]

[Anyway. I'm eighteen ^ ^ and currently in the last year of my high school. To be honest, I really hate it. -_-x I had senioritis junior year, 'cept I had bunch of AP classes that kept me awake 4/7 nights. Coffee is my best friend. And truthfully.. that's just a little sad. California's educational system sucks. We spend too much money on golf courses rather than paying teachers what their unions demanded. I dislike unions too. :<]
[So I'm also currently taking a class in a community college. To get the first IGETC required English class out of the way. -sigh- 57 more units to go. So! I plan to get my AA degree in science and at the same time finish up my IGETC, busy work. :< After I get a hold of a job in sonography I'll move on to a UC to get my bachelor's degree, : D Whee~ I can work and pay off college. .___. If I'm lucky enough to find a job. I'd be a vet... but that's harder than becoming a regular doctor.]
[I might go into the Navy, but my parents disapproves :< Maybe I should just run away one day and get drafted to Afghanistan.]  
z!EK Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff