Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:30 am
in surprise beginner looked about the magnicently built home "realy? thank you!" beginner hugs aki "i would love to thank you very much! she smiled happily  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:09 am
Aki hugged the enthusiastic girl. "Then come on! Its this way." And with that she led her up to a wall, there were no doors or windows here. In the aincient language of the angels, the language only those on the throne knew, she said the opening spell. As soon as she had finished saying it there was a pop and a door appeared. "It's so stubborn sometimes!" She pouted before dragging the girl inside.  

Kikuka

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:23 am
beginner was in awe of the magic "ive never seen anything like this in city! are you sure you dont mind me staying in such a nice place?"
beginner looked at the door behind her and wondered how it could be stuborn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:08 pm
"Of course not. All are welcome in the castle." Aki explained as she led Beginner through the weaving and winding halls of the great castle with the ease of someone who's been there all their life (for she had).

Soon they approched apon a silvery door with inlays of gold in the shapes of birds, moons, suns and clouds. Aki pointed as they passed, "That is my room." She explained, "Its open at all times even if mother and father don't like it." She smiled and led her past to another silver door, this one had no gold inlays but the silver was carved intricatley to show forein lands. "This is the guest room, to open the door," There were no nobs as some might have noticed. "Just talk to it, this one can be stubborn too, so be firm." Aki knocked on the door. "Open up Key!" She commanded, the door wavered and she glared at it. Slowly with a quiver it swung open to reveal a large room with a canopy bed hanging from the ceiling and anything else any foreiner might need. "The door's name is Key, so you can ask first or go the quicker way and just command him to open." Aki smiled delicatly. "Its always been an adventure living here." She sighed. "Well, I'd better clean up for dinner or Mother will yell. I advise you clean up too." Aki nodded to the changing panel and the washroom. "See you at dinner!" She called before departing through the now closing Key.

Kikuka

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:30 pm
"wow..." the room looked so peaceful and serene she jumped onto her bed "comfy!" then sat up and looked around "this place is heavenly!" she walked over to the wash room and cleaned up and then beginner left her room and bowed to her door on the way out and looked around "now where would the dining room be?" she took a left and began wandering the castle  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:09 pm
Aki happened to bump into Beginner as she wandered. Aki was dressed now in a clean white dress with blue trim. Her hair was tied back with a ribbion the same color as the trim of her dress. She smiled gently, "Lost?" She giggled.  

Kikuka

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:24 pm
beginner laughed "yeah...you forgot to tell me where the dining room was and i figured if i looked around long enough..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:37 pm
"Oh, I thought someone had left directions..." Aki tilted her head. "I hope you haven't been wandering long..." She said concerned for her guest. She shifted her weight from foot to foot ainxiously.  

Kikuka

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:39 pm
beginner shook her head "oh it was no trouble! but if you could show me the way..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:04 pm
Aki smiled, still shifting her weight from leg to leg nervously. "Sure, sure, this way!" She said and hurried off down a hall. She stopped looking around and then hurried back to Beginner. "Wrong way..." She smiled nervously, obviosly her mind was somewhere else. She then hurried down the right path to the dining room.

Entering she put on a happy mask. "Hello mother!" She said happily rushing over and kissing her mother on the cheeks. She then rushed over to her father and hugged him before rushing back and pulling Beginner into the room. "Mother, Father." She announced, "This is Beginner the mechanic. She is my guest today. "Welcome." Aki's mother stood and walked elegantly over to hug her daughters new friend in welcome. A smile brightened the face with warm brown eyes and pale green hair long and braided. She wore greens and yellows that brought out her features amazingly.

Kikuka

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:07 pm
beginner bowed politly "thank you it is my pleasure to be staying here" beginner smiled amazed over how her life has completly changed  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:25 pm
"We welcome you to Kabina." Said a deep, comforting, majestic voice. The King had spoken, even his wife and daughter curtsied deeply. "Please, enjoy your stay here." He gestured to an extra place setting. "Please, sit and sup with us." He said while his slate eyes glittered with kindness.

Aki's cousins sitting furthor away did not look so kind, they stared on with cold eyes.

Kikuka

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:29 pm
"it would be my pleasure" beginner replied not sure how she is supposed to axct in fron of royalty

((to quote jasae 'i sense danger!'))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:15 am
Aki returned her cousins glare and pulled Beginner away toward her table. Her cousin's glares followed her until something snapped. Her cousin's flinched and settled to murrmer icily among themselves.

"I hate my cousins." Aki hissed as she beconed a few people over. "Beginner, meet my friends-" Two angels walked over. One was a short girl, white hair hung down to her waist, long bangs framed her round face and bright voilet eyes. She smiled and her fairly-like wings glittered an emese number of colors. "Thats Fukoko. We all call her either Fu or Koko." The angel just smiled again, she didn;t seem to talk much. She gave a wave, atleast she was friendly.

The other angel walked over. "Picked up another, Aki?" She asked humorusly. "Yes, Nagi." Aki smiled with a giggle. Nagi was tall. Her voilet-black hair hung to about mid-back; no ties restraining it. Her also voilet eyes glitter with her smile. She dressed simply in a white and purple tunic with a short white skirt. Pink ties hung down from her waist. Her wings where white with tints of blue, bigger than even Aki's own.

"Beginner, thats Nagi. I've known her all my life." She said and steered Beginner to sit down at their table. Nagi and Fukoko sat too across from Aki.

Kikuka

Kikuka

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:17 am
((Here are pics.
Nagi

Fukoko

))

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash