Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Anti-emo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Self Destructorz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:43 pm
Why do you need your parents persmission to kill yourself?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:14 pm
i was about to ask the same question,
one time someone told me to go slit my wrists and i said "Sounds like a plan"
me and my friends got in a group and went to the side of the school and we totally freakked out those preps
ah, good times  

Longcindia

The Brand New

Regular

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:22 pm
My friend called himself an emo killer.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:33 pm
i've had that a couple times....me and my friends joke about it soo much though like if something goes wrong we'll say to each other "bleed black" hehe it's funny....i've got to admit that some of them do piss me off though...like the ones that think they're all that and s**t like that....lol it wsa funny in one of the typical teenager magazines a few months back they had a full thing on "being emo"

"emo bands are bands like the used, simple plan, good charlotte and eskimo joe"

"you aren't emo unless you have a side fringe and shorter spiky hair at the back, you have to have black/dark eyeliner on at all times and you have to wear tight black pants and band shirts"...i was like rofl  

osfsdfdshfsd

Little Miss Lunacy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:15 pm
Mr. Self Destructorz
Why do you need your parents persmission to kill yourself?

I don't know, it's just kinda that "teenaged rebel" thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:20 pm
isthisnametaken
i've had that a couple times....me and my friends joke about it soo much though like if something goes wrong we'll say to each other "bleed black" hehe it's funny....i've got to admit that some of them do piss me off though...like the ones that think they're all that and s**t like that....lol it wsa funny in one of the typical teenager magazines a few months back they had a full thing on "being emo"

"emo bands are bands like the used, simple plan, good charlotte and eskimo joe"

"you aren't emo unless you have a side fringe and shorter spiky hair at the back, you have to have black/dark eyeliner on at all times and you have to wear tight black pants and band shirts"...i was like rofl

I hate to see articles on emo fashion in magazines... That just promotes posers.

Remember the days when it was tough being a poser? When you had to observe the people to try to become them?

But, I would love to see someone with a checklist:

-Listen to the Used
-Wear tight jeans
-Buy black clothes
-Buy band shirts of bands I've never heard of
-look in Teen People on how to put on emo make up

rofl rofl  

Little Miss Lunacy

Emenius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:51 pm
I get laughed at school but I just take everything they say as a compliment, because I know most of them don't have a clue of what Emo actually is.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:02 pm
Emenius
I get laughed at school but I just take everything they say as a compliment, because I know most of them don't have a clue of what Emo actually is.

tis what I do, I get laughed at because I don't Run around in polka dot mini skirts with skull black and pink ribons in my hair, like the other girls. Scene girls over populate my school..

I also hate the fact that geek is the new cool. I was never cool when I was a 'geek' people try to perfect being a geek. It's just annoying

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:05 pm
I just can't wait for this trend to be over and people will start acting preppy again, so I can go back to my life of being a minority again, just the girl that wears band shirts and listens to music too much, like it was before.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:37 pm
Every once in a while people will tease me about it at school but I just try to ignore them. What really bugs me is when people who try so hard to be emo accuse me of being a poser. It's messed up. stressed  

XxEisleyxX

Sophia.Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:56 am

I'm Anti-Poseur.
Meaning if you label yourself something, such as emo. You're not emo, you're a poseur trend whore 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:26 pm
Emo music is absolutly beautiful. Just like people watch romantic, tragic movies, watch romantic, tragic plays- I listen to romantic, tragic emo. It actually up's my mood by making me cry or making me sad. Because it's like...ahhh...stress relief.

People who listen to emo and slit thier wrists for attention, however, are mentally unstable. And not beautiful. ninja

MinaTheRomanticNeko

Sfreak

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:38 am
my best friend told me that, emo people were crybabies and they should die.

than i clout her by(?) ruler ._.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:40 pm
I wouldn't label myself emo, but I have been, and I've personally never been made fun of, but some of the boy have, do to girl pants.  

T.Marie

Captain Kat

Divine Muse

15,800 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:45 pm
Yeah, me and this other girl are the only emo people at my school and i go to the largest middle school in Texas, with 1800 students gonk so yes i have been made fun of about being emo, though a lot of people say i'm goth or punk cuz they don't know what emo is....but yeah, i'm still "popular" in my group of friends, i'm thier fearless emo leader. blaugh  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff