Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Raiden's "Mirage" House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

House alittle interesting???
  yes
  no
  add some more...
View Results

blind fire091

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:36 pm
Anakoru knocks on the door.He hears Raiden and sais." Do you think you can teach me any Genin level jutsus Raiden"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:55 pm
Raiden hears the knock, he makes a clone and goes to the door.

"Hmm? Sure, I will. Me and Zeno is talking at the moment, unless..."

He looks at Zeno, understanding his reason of being here was important for him to talk to him privately.

"I need to help Anakoru ok? I know its important but so is the people of the village. I will be in two places at once (via clone) so I can work with both of you ok? I'm sorry, but its needed."

He steps next to Anakoru and looks back at Zeno seriously, hoping he'll understand unless it is of true importance. regardless thats why the clone is here, to help so he can do both. The clone looks at Zeno with the same expression.  

Shruikan Tenshi

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Lenon's ghostly body appears, invisible. A banana forms in his spectral hand and he begins to eat it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:55 pm
"Thanks raiden" said Anakoru with gratitude.  

blind fire091

blind fire091

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:58 pm
" Should we go to the training grounds?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:01 am
"no problem, lets go to the training field for now."

Raiden walks towards the training field as the other Raiden stood near the wall, waiting for Zeno to tell him whats up. The other Raiden stood near the entrance.

((btw, my comp is a bit slow so plz have patiences ^^))  

Shruikan Tenshi

blind fire091

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:04 am
Anakoru follows Raiden towards the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:10 am

Zeno nodded as one Raiden left, then directed his attention to the Raiden left with him. "I'd like you to help me with an assasination, of sorts. Something confidential-can't exactly give you all the details, but I figure you're the most suited as a partner for this job. i'd really appreciate it if you accepted the offer, this assassination is important to the people of Leaf. I assure you, he's no innocent being. In fact, he's listed in their Bingo Book." Zeno gave Raiden all the information he could disclose to him at the moment and waited for a reply.

De-Vaughn07

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:20 am
Raiden listened to all of this. He put a hand out and a gourd rose out of the sand. The sand filled it, and Raiden used sand compaction jutsu, which compressed it to where more can fit w/o the weight being felt. He filled it and did it again, filling it again to where the amount was enough to cover a small village. He turns to Zeno.

"It be helpful to know more...but very well. I will help you kill him, just inform me when. I am currently alittle busy, but when is it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:47 am

"For now, I am to gather enough information to know if I'd be in need of more reinforcements and come up with multiple effective strategies, based on his abilities. I'd indeed have to get back to you on the exact date, but thank you for your cooperation. I'll see you later?" He said then made a handsign. Sorcam still had the scroll that would summon him to Zeno, so he'd be fine. With those parting words, Zeno dissapeared in a gust of wind.

De-Vaughn07

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:04 am
"Your welcome, just give me a date and what we are up against and I'll come by. Thanks for dropping by"

He shook his hand and watch Zeno take off. He made the other clone vanish and waited for the other Raiden to return  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:40 am
Sorcam knocked on the door of Raiden's house.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:46 am
Raiden walks over and opens the door.

Ah, hey Sorcam. What is it?

He said, smiling faintly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:49 am
"Uh...where's Zeno? I need to learn more."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:00 am
He left some time ago. I think he went back to cloud.

He said looking at Sorcam.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces