Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply RP Lounge
Crossroad Travern- Wanderers and Travelers Welcomed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

welcome ye

View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:07 am
That's OK, I'm sure it will suffice.
Do you wish payment in gold coins or in furs of equil value?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:05 pm
*she listens at the door of her room to the conversation below, her ears finely tuned to such eavesdropping* It would seem I will have some company here. *a half-smile forms on her face*  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Tybarious

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:02 pm
I prefer gold, its just easier to pay the taxes with them. *wonders hows his other visitor is doing*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:21 am
*locks her door and drops her cape on the bed, peers out the window and sighs* Another day on the road.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Tybarious

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:21 am
"you may leave your horse in our stable around the back, I will be back there in alittle bit" he said before he walks in to check on his other guest  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:43 am
"Lawrence leads his horse to the stable, parking the wagon off to the side, and picks up his stuff to carry it inside. Once inside, he sits down on the nearest chair, pulls 5 gold coins from the bag tied to his belt, and waits for the owner to return."  

xwhateverxdudex

Tybarious

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:07 pm
Quin walks up to the stranger "if you are ready, I will show you're room" he saids after picking up the coins  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:50 am
Let's find out who our fellow guest is. *slips out the window and climbs nimbly down the side of the building, sneaks out to the barn to check out the wagon*  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:27 am
(the wagon is found completely empty, all contents removed, and there is evidence of something having slept there, as well as a few scratch marks inside apparently made by some animal)

Yes please.
BTW... do you know how many days travel to the next town?
Or would I be able to make it within one day?
Because if that is so, I wish to know how early to set out.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:06 pm
"The next along this road is Biggleswade, its about a half a day's travel on foot but you must not go through the forest thats between here and the town at night." he saids as he shows him to his room. "They say there are demons that only come out at night in the forest as anyone who travels through there at night are never heard of again. It is the reason my father built this tavern here."  

Tybarious

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:34 am
An interesting tail indeed, and thank you for it.
I wouldn't want to encounter something that is greater then my power to defeat. I was hoping to get there before nightfall anyway, though perhaps I would not make it, sence travel by wagon is slower then travel by foot.
Unless you wish to rush the horses, and that would be unhealthy for them, though perhaps not as unhealthy as getting attacked.
I don't suppose there are any other roads, to any other towns even, that I could use?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:43 am
well there is an old long route that takes you through the meadow but it hasn't been used for a while. Definitely safer but it will take you an extra day to get to where you want to go.  

Tybarious

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:39 pm
*disappointed, she returns to her room and listens at the door to snatched of conversation* Where are you headed, my mysterious friend? *she grins and waits*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:31 am
Perhaps if I knew the strenth of the creatures that you mentioned, I would be able to more accurately guess whether the extra time would be worth it.

If I intend to travel this path more in the future, perhaps a few extra days to explore the surrounding area is in order.

Very well, I shall stay the night, and begin exploration the next morning.
Thank you for your hospitality.

"Enters his room, and puts his stuff on the bed"

"talking to himself - now to prepare for tomorrow"  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:20 am
*exits her room silently and goes downstairs to speak with the owner* Is your new guest comfortable? I hope to get a change to meet him.  
RP Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff