Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Crater Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:52 am
((i can, cause i haven't done a roleplay post since that one, so i can, kinda like how you predicted a move which invovles my eyes, when the prediction is done by muscle, i went with that to not make an argument))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:56 am
Dude there was 3 pages past that time for you to react and you posted all those times afterwards. You had plenty of time to react. Ive done this with many people before they excepted defeat and didnt try to godmod out of it like you.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:57 am
((here is where you god modded before:
Naruto728
Seeing the technique to paralyze him before hand with his sharingan Naro looks down away from his eyes then grabs the ninja's hand. "What do you think your doing?!" Naro brings his hand up backhanding the ninja in the chest then jumps away blood from his wound splatting on the ground.

(escuse me but where are these chakra absorbing gloves on your profile?)

Sharingan can predict attacks via muscle movement, and tell me, has is my eyes flashing, a muscle movement, i was going to point it out, but i thought, "hey, i'm going to let this one slide,"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:02 am
That was your choice to let it slide. Oh well, you let it slide and its too late so your dead. Plus there has to be some muscle movement in that technique for me to see.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:02 am
((ok!! stop filling this with so much OCC. first, naro's hand does have sticky tags, in his pros i believe and I've seen it. As for rewire it controls you the moment the user hits the foe. sharingan can read movements and react, but as for the tag removing...idk if you can have enough time to reach and remove before boom. So technically Wings you got blown up. But however if wings is fast enough then he would barely make it, but still caught in the blast, injuring him fairly bad. So come up with an agreement people ok? Again im not bein a mod but its my opinion. But I do repeat, sharingan, especially a high level one, can react to this))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff