Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
New Features for Guilds - Sneak Peak! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:03 am
OMG! OMG! Mass PM'ing? I can hardly wait... Thank you so much.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:19 pm
I can't wait for it~ We need people to come back LOL.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

churrlo

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:26 pm
Hm... Good timing. Might finally get interest in one of my guild's rp's. xd Though, if I remember correctly, there are some members whose attention we don't want. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:56 pm
HI folks...
Sorry for radio silence the last week. We've had some small changes with code branching/merging that will enable us to release the guild admin panel entry (of 5 guild tags + short description) along with the new UI and search functionality at once!

What does that mean to you? It means no loss of functionality, and a 1-2 combo of features and functionality. Once we launch, you will be able to enter your guild tags and short description, and it will be instantly searchable! Remember users can (and will still be able to) search via your guild title. The 5 tags and short description are a nice bonus that will make finding your guild a lot easier.

I do want to remind you all that we will be relying on you to include those new tags and short description (which will be found in the guild admin panel) to help users find your guild. I, along with Gaia, believe in guilds and want to help you re-energize activity and this is a first step in more to come.

We are looking at launching later this week if we get our final ok from QA, so please keep your fingers crossed!

Thanks to everyone for their support, and I look forward to being a part of the guild community here on Gaia for a long time!  

wesden

6,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

pheonix20222

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:21 pm
*screams and runs around in circles*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:11 pm
gonk heart heart W00t!!

*screams and runs around pheonix*  

WindowOpener

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:31 am
*Still fully cynical*

Sorry, still not winning me over.

Give me - as a newly promoted captain *I didn't wanna!* - something I can actually USE that will benefit the guild and it's users and maybe then I'll stop being a cynical cow.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:22 pm
Well, PL may be cynical, but I'm happy about the new search feature. I hope to see them soon!  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:50 am
Well, there's one day of this week left ...

Since a week starts on a Sunday and all ...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:55 pm
We shall see; with the track record on guilds I'm not letting myself get excited or anxious.  

Colinflower

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:41 am
Aereliya
We shall see; with the track record on guilds I'm not letting myself get excited or anxious.

Exactly this.

I'm afraid I can't share in the excitement of the others.

As I said, until I get something concrete I can USE I'm not about to feel any better about the GGN development team.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:42 am
AAAANNNDDD...

That's the week. Any big changes?
*rolls eyes*  

1wolffan

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Colinflower

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:47 pm
There is a lesson and example that should be followed: Actions speak better then words.

In any context this is true. It is easy to say something but the challenge is actually reproducing it. Initiative may look nice in the GGN Development Timeline but it means absolutely nothing; the fault is aimed at the many words spoken which all were concluded in the transparent ultimatum we've seen too much: no changes and only changes which were filed under critical. Many times even the critical bugs were overlooked and still are. In the end, if you let your community base moral decrease you will loose followers. Perhaps you may still have the newer population on your side but don't expect people from the stone age of Gaia Online still waiting patiently with high hopes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:33 am
I can pretend to be disappointed not to have the updates last week but ... well ...  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

wesden

6,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:35 am
if you are curious about the guild changes launching this week, check out my journal with mocks smile my journal

Thanks to everyone for their patience as we power through the final QA cycles. We have a lot of new changes and we want to get them right before we launch!

go guilds!
-d  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas