Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:02 pm
Owwin
Well, if they are going for huge sales they are probably going for more newcomers. maybe they are working on something that implements their new walk through system?
What system??  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:06 pm
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Well, if they are going for huge sales they are probably going for more newcomers. maybe they are working on something that implements their new walk through system?
What system??
Program, software, that kind of system, not console.  

Owwin

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:12 pm
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Owwin
What system??
Oh, I get it. I just couldn't think of what you were talking about at first. Yeah, a game to show that off would be neat. I'm guessing some footage and info about a new Zelda, perhaps.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:28 pm
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Owwin
What system??
Oh, I get it. I just couldn't think of what you were talking about at first. Yeah, a game to show that off would be neat. I'm guessing some footage and info about a new Zelda, perhaps.
Screw Zelda. It is my favorite franchise, but I am pissed at TP. I want some future action. Give me my G diffusers (In racing vehicles or arwings)  

Owwin

Devlin Darkness

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:32 pm
Wishful thinking would be Legend of Zelda with Motion Plus support.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:32 pm
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Owwin
What system??
Screw Zelda. It is my favorite franchise, but I am pissed at TP. I want some future action. Give me my G diffusers (In racing vehicles or arwings)
Link goes to the future and Starfox goes to Steampunk?  

Meta_Fish
Captain

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:46 pm
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Owwin
What system??
YES!
Yes Yes yesyesyesyesyesyes!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:02 pm
Meta_Fish
I would beat Link with his own items, and fry and eat the space freaks, excluding Peppy. He is ******** awesome.  

Owwin

Devlin Darkness

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:14 pm
I'm not sure I want to see Legend of Zelda go into the future with Link wielding the Lightsaber Of Time and a lazer rifle while riding his trusty motorcycle with the license plate 3P0NA  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:15 pm
GuruGuru214
Nobody predicted Zelda yet? 2008 was the first year since 1999 without a Zelda, I'd say we're about due. Besides, if a new Zelda's on the way, maybe they'll finally get around to putting Majora's Mask on the Virtual Console. 15 N64 games on there over two years is a really sad number.

And yeah, there's been a lot of great games over the last two years, but the vast majority all came out early on. I got Brawl when it came out, and the only games I've gotten since then are Wii Fit, Guitar Hero Aerosmith, Guitar Hero World Tour, and Rock Band 2. And it is absolutely not because I like rhythm games that much. And I do still have a want list, but that mainly consists of Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, and De Blob.

And yes, we are due for a decent Pokemon RPG on the Wii. Colosseum and XD were steps in the right direction but Battle Revolution was just a huge middle finger.
Ooooh i loved Colosseum and XD, but Battle Revolution wasn't so bad. I also liked Battle Revolution, it wasn't meant to be an RPG anyway, just non-stop battling, that obviously got repetitive.  

Demon0fMists

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:24 pm
Devlin Darkness
I'm not sure I want to see Legend of Zelda go into the future with Link wielding the Lightsaber Of Time and a lazer rifle while riding his trusty motorcycle with the license plate 3P0NA
I just hope they change it up on some way, because if they don't we're going to hear the industry bitching about how Nintendo pumps out their franchises for every console, which is actually a more valid point than most of the things they criticise them on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:58 pm
NO. ZELDA IN THE FUTURE WOULD NOT BE COOL. GAWDDDDDDDDDDD. D8<  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

wariodude128

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:00 pm
Devlin Darkness

You know what they could do though. They could pull a Samurai Jack and have Link go into a wormhole of some sort and get sent to the future that way. Evil rules and everyone is hiding out in small underground areas. Somehow, with Link's trusty Master sword, he's able to fight the evil. He would get all the other weapons in dungeons, but with a futuristic twist to them. Horses are long extinct and you needed a fast way to get around. It asks what you want on the license plate(Epona or whatever else you want to name it). That's the start of the futurisic Zelda game. It makes perfect sense and you got to admit it might be kind of fun. Fish, I think I deserve something for making the futuristic Zelda game sound like it could happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:30 pm
wariodude128
Devlin Darkness

You know what they could do though. They could pull a Samurai Jack and have Link go into a wormhole of some sort and get sent to the future that way. Evil rules and everyone is hiding out in small underground areas. Somehow, with Link's trusty Master sword, he's able to fight the evil. He would get all the other weapons in dungeons, but with a futuristic twist to them. Horses are long extinct and you needed a fast way to get around. It asks what you want on the license plate(Epona or whatever else you want to name it). That's the start of the futurisic Zelda game. It makes perfect sense and you got to admit it might be kind of fun. Fish, I think I deserve something for making the futuristic Zelda game sound like it could happen.

So.... you want them to remake Majora's Mask but instead of going to Clock Town Link winds up in Midgar?  

Devlin Darkness

wariodude128

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:51 am
Devlin Darkness
wariodude128
Devlin Darkness

So.... you want them to remake Majora's Mask but instead of going to Clock Town Link winds up in Midgar?

No, a futuristic hyrule. I said pull a samurai jack, not have the exact same story.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff