Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Special Agent Fox Mulder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:47 am
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Request 2
please let me join. I am the hugest fan of Biohazard/Resident Evil and i wanna join! oh yeah. Albert Wesker sucks a**.

Biohazard Extreme will like this one. Haha!
You should have let him in just so that I could ban him.

It is his opinion though aint it. Banning him would just be abuse of powers. It wouldn't be too fair. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:04 pm
Special Agent Fox Mulder
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Request 2
please let me join. I am the hugest fan of Biohazard/Resident Evil and i wanna join! oh yeah. Albert Wesker sucks a**.

It is his opinion though aint it. Banning him would just be abuse of powers. It wouldn't be too fair. gonk
But his entry isn't good anyway. So he might as well be acceted and banned instead of not being accepter at all, it makes no difference.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:31 pm
Special Agent Fox Mulder
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Request 2

I printed the rules on the guild home page, so its his fault.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:14 pm
Request 3
Because I just got Resident Evil 4 and it rules and I need help and a reliable easy to find source.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:23 pm
MM-212 Beta
Request 3
Because I just got Resident Evil 4 and it rules and I need help and a reliable easy to find source.
Wow, that has to be the best one yet. lol... So is that what happens to you on a full Grunny infection?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:58 pm
Request 2 is by far my favorite  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Mr. Tough Guy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:05 am
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Request 2

I have it on good authority that Albert Wesker has never tossed anyone's salad. evil  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:35 pm
hi ummmm don't ban me from iactivity plz as some of u heared my house burnt down a couple of weeks ago and i lost every thing ok and i won't be on alot cause i can only go at my friends house to do this ok.So plz don't ban me plz cry  

BiOhAzArDpSyCo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:30 pm
Red Flame Hikari Neko
hi ummmm don't ban me from iactivity plz as some of u heared my house burnt down a couple of weeks ago and i lost every thing ok and i won't be on alot cause i can only go at my friends house to do this ok.So plz don't ban me plz cry
You should be banned just for typing like that.
No, really, I'm sorry about your house, but the least you could do is be literate.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:22 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Red Flame Hikari Neko
No, really, I'm sorry about your house, but the least you could do is be literate.

Now that's just mean.  

Lord Travis

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:12 pm
Lord Travis
Biohazard EXTREME
Red Flame Hikari Neko

Now that's just mean.

But true. It's no excuse for bad grammar, spelling, and using chatspeak. It's not all that many keystrokes, you know.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:04 pm
Request 4

please may i join because i have completed resident evil 3. seen the film and have recently got resident evil 4 for ps2 which i am up to the castle. i like resident evil and would be a good member.

Request 5

I think that Resident evil is awsome, and I would be honored if you would let me join. That's all I have to say, so thank you for listening to what little I had to say.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:09 pm
At least the second one had proper manners and good grammar. I mean it's not enough, but the first one is just pathetic. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:28 pm
prince_chameleon
But true. It's no excuse for bad grammar, spelling, and using chatspeak. It's not all that many keystrokes, you know.

Just because it's true doesn't make it right.

Good grammar, spelling, and not using chatspeak, are not prequisitions for joining this guild from what I could tell by reading the guild front page.  

Lord Travis

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:44 pm
MM-212 Beta

Request 5

I think that Resident evil is awsome, and I would be honored if you would let me join. That's all I have to say, so thank you for listening to what little I had to say.
What is wrong with that one? Oo
It almost sounds like what I typed. sweatdrop  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas