Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Tales Of The Abyss RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:02 pm
"I suppose that Luke better watch himself then." Guy looked over at Luke, who seemed to let the previous episode slip.

Her apology helped calm him down more, "So do you live in the forest or something then?" Luke asked. It seemed appropriate, what with her being a Cheagle defender and all.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:11 pm
"Ah, no... I don't live in the forest. I live in Chesedonia. I was just actually traveling into Malkuth to visit my grandmother. I just happened to pass by when, well... yeah..." Coralina explained, Sacha crawling over to sit on her head.

"I see. Well, do you travel a lot then? It would be hard to protect Cheagles if you weren't always traveling, right?" Tear asked her.

"Ah, well... I'm planning to create a Cheagle protection agency called the CSPCA. That way, I wouldn't be the only one looking after the Cheagles..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:16 pm
"CSPCA?" Luke made a distressed face, "Oh boy.. Here, if you want this one you can have it!" He grabbed Mieu from the air and gently shook him.

"No! I can't leave master! Or else.. Or else...!" Mieu became dizzy and unable to finish his sentence.

"That sounds like quite a bit of work, and you're traveling all by yourself then?" Guy asked, not particularly worried considering she carried guns around with her. She seemed quite capable.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:48 pm
"You can't just try and give Mieu away!" Tear said, an edge to her voice. Mieu was so cute, she wouldn't allow him to be given away.

"Exactly! Even if you're mean, Mieu seems to want to stay by your side... I guess I have no right to say anything, then..." She turned to Guy. "Ah, yes... I guess it is. But it's something I believe strongly in, so I'll do everything in my power to see it through. And I'm not traveling completely alone. I have Sacha with me, but that's it. I guess it might be dangerous though, since Sacha can't breathe fire yet and I've never fired my guns before... So.... uh.... Actually... I might end up in a lot of trouble.....Heh heh..." She scratched the back of her head and laughed nervously.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:54 pm
"You've never fired them?!" Luke exclaimed in surprise. Though at the same time, he couldn't really blame her.

Guy frowned, "Really?" He glanced at the others. "Well, I suppose if you wanted to, you could tag along with us. It wouldn't really feel right to leave the two of you by yourselves."

"What?!" Luke protested. That meant he'd have to really watch how he treated Mieu.

"Yes!" Mieu cheered happily, "More friends."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:58 pm
"Yes, I agree. I think you should come with us. It's better than letting you go off on your own when there are monsters around." Tear cautiously patted her on the shoulder.

"Ah! Really? Uhm... okay then! I don't mind! Do you Sacha?" She looked down at the Cheagle. "Mieu mieu!" She excliamed happily. "Alright! Then we'll go with you! At least, until we get to where we have to go." She smiled at them. "I'm glad you can consider me a friend, Mieu!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:03 pm
"Alright." Guy felt a little more at ease now, but at the same time he just hoped that she would be able to keep her distance.

"Well, at least that Cheagle is quiet." He mumbled.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:09 pm
"Then... I look forward to traveling with you!" She held out her hand to Tear.

"Ah, right..." She shook Coralina's hand.

She then turned the Mieu and shook his... paw... and the she turned to Luke and Guy. She first held her hand out to look. "No hard feelings I hope..." And then she held her hand out to Guy, taking a step closer to him.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:20 pm
Luke was hesitant, but then accepted.

Mieu seemed quite happy to have Coralina traveling with them.

For the one step Coralina took, Guy managed to take three back himself. "Ahh!" He looked uneasy, or more so petrified of her sudden movement. "S-sorry, but I hope you don't mind if w... we skip the formalities and hurry on?"

"Don't mind him.." Luke waved a hand to signal their get going.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:35 pm
"Eh...?" She jumped a little at Guy's little outburst. "Ah... I-I'm sorry...." She looked a little sad at his actions. It felt like she was being rejected, and she never liked that feeling.

"Don't worry yourself about Guy too much. He's just afraid of women. It's nothing personal, it's just how he is," Tear explained.

"I.... I see..." She nodded slightly. She followed after them as they began to walk.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:44 pm
"..." Guy did feel a little guilty seeing that she looked so upset about it. He attempted to make conversations afterward, keeping his distance even so. "Do you have a specific destination?"

Luke wasn't really paying much attention as he walked. Every so often Mieu would bump into his head. He swatted at the cheagle, but Mieu managed to move out of the way every time much to Luke's annoyance.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:53 pm
She was looking down at the ground. "Hmm?" She looked back up at him. "Well.... I'm going to visit my grandparents. They're living in Kaitzur... Well, they were the last time I visited..." It had been years since the last time she had had contact with her grandparents, so she really didn't know if they were still there, since they had moved quite a few times.

Tear watched Luke become frustrated with Mieu's antics and had to keep herself from giggling at how cute Mieu was.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:02 pm
"Oh, I see." He smiled, "We'll make sure to stop there as soon as we can. Hopefully, they'll still be there."

"Hey, I thought you said we'd be out of here by now." Luke complained.

Mieu noticed that he'd acquired Tear's attention and decided to stick close to her for now. "Are we almost there...?" The Cheagle cocked it's head in question.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:06 pm
"Yeah.... They tend to move around a lot... and its been a while since I've seen them. So I hope they're still there... and that they're alright...." She sighed and hugged Sacha, thinking about her grandparents.

"Luke, don't complain. We'll be out of here soon enough, then you can eat, alright? If you continue to complain, all you'll succeed in doing is wasting more of your energy so you get hungrier." He really was clueless. She noticed Mieu getting closer to her and she had to keep herself from doing anything drastic, like hugging him.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:23 pm
Luke crossed his arms. "I was just saying.."

Guy nodded in reply. He didn't want to dwell on the subject must longer since she seemed worried about their well being, he glanced back at Luke. "Patience is a virtue."

He sighed, "Sorry. I guess I'm just a little anxious."

"If only there were fruit trees around here.." Mieu chirped.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff