Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Life of A Ninja. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:50 pm
Acura walking and looking up at the sky noticed the girl sitting there, but didn't know it was his student. But did know that there was something familiar about her. Acura thought to himself what it could be.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 am
A rather feminine shriek stunned Lorri out of his thoughts. What the..? He sat up and looked down at the bruised girl, she sat on the ground healing a cut on her arm and face. He leaned down over the edge of the tree and stood up, casually walking down the trunk to see her.

"Excuse me! You alright? Did you fall?" He asked, clearly concerned. He glanced up, sensing the presence of another person. A dark haired man stood a few meters away, staring at him and the girl. It was clear he was a teacher, as he wore a formal Ninja uniform, so the red-head waved and called out to him; "Yo Sensei! What the hell are you standing there for? She just fell out of a tree!" He frowned and returned to the girl on the floor. "Excuse me Miss, Are you alright? Your not hurt anywhere?" He smiled kindly at her, sticking out a hand to help her in a gentlemanly fashion.

Clara Sunaro

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:08 pm
She crawled backwards ashamed. "I'm sorry to disturb you.. I just thought I saw fire in the tr-" She stopped looking at his hair. "Oh, it was just your hair.. " She laughed nervously, taking his hand. When she got up she reached behind her and scatched the back of her head, not knowing where to put her arms. But she continued to look at his hair, which caught her eye most of the time.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:10 am
Lorri looked confused and slightly embrassed as the girls fingertips touched his, his cheeks went pink! "E-eh..My Hair? You say?" He glanced up, remembering that he had been lying in the tree. "Ahh..It must have been hanging over the edge.." He mumbled to himself, talking about the branch. Not being a confident one when it came to chit-chat, especially with girls, he wanted to quickly excuse himself and head off elsewhere. "U-uhm..Whats your name?" He asked suddenly, oblivious to the fact that this particular question might make the girl assume that he liked her, which he hadn't even thought about; benig so clueless and all. >__>;;  

Clara Sunaro

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:29 am
Kai saw him blush. Aww, just think of that a guy blushing.. In front of me! How cute...! "My name is Kai. Err- Yours..?" She said smiling angelic-like. She grasped her own hand, the one she touched his fingertips with.. Her hand was so cold, and his seemed to be like the summer sun on snow. She realized, that this shiver at his touch may mean that she liked him. Oh, silly, probaly just another side-crush..

[[ Writers Block. xD ]]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:37 am
[[Ahahaa! No, that was a good post. XD]]

"Eh-eh! Mine? Uhm. My name is Lorri." He said, glancing away from her stunningly bright blue eyes, he couldn't keep his gaze on her. Her fingers were so cold that he immediately went into Gentleman-mode; going all formal on her. "Hey, your so cold. Are you sure you are alright? Here, take my jacket, you've barely got enough on to keep yourself warm in this chilly weather." He smiled at her, all his shy-ness gone as he had his sudden mood-change. Im gonna be so cold tonight..Bollocks.

[[WRITERS BLOCK. XD]]  

Clara Sunaro

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:46 am
Kai saw him change his expression, she'd never miss it the way she kept her eyes on him. Grateful for the jacket, she smiled and said. "Thank you. Are you sure you won't be cold?" She wrapped the jacket around her tightly, suddenly remmebering she was quite cold.
She still was looking at Lorri. "Err- how about, I just go run home.. and get myself a sweater...? Or we could.. share the jacket.." Okay, sure they both won't fit in, but at least they would be quite close..

YOU WEIRDO... She thought to herself.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:02 am
"No, No not at all! I will go home and get myself one later, Im used to the cold." He smiled at her, trying to make it genuine, sucession? Although i live in a tree..and i have no other jackets..I'll manage. She is sweet anyway, and little Ladies do get colder than we men...Christ. Who am i kidding? He smiled properly then, trying not to laugh as the snow began to fall. He looked up at the sky, the moon would come out soon. "Wow, its..err...its getting late. Dont you think you should be getting back? U-uhm..Kai?" He said her name for the first time, he didn't know many girls so this was sort of akward for him.  

Clara Sunaro

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:13 am
"Uhm, how about I to your house.. Er- If you don't mind? I don't want to go home.. Since the lack of my training today.. My sensei never showed up." She said putting on a fake smile. Gosh, she couldn't go home.. If her parents saw the jacket, they'd freak that she'd been borrowing boys jackets. "and besides.. Lorri.. my parents know I like to stay out to see the moon when it's snowing.." This was true..
Oh great, now he's gonna think I'm a snow and moon freak who can't simply climb a tree.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:24 am
Lorri blushed bright purple and his eyes widened in shock. She wants to STAY WITH ME?! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?! Poor Lorri, cant even catch the most unsubtle of hints from girls. ((XDDD)) He stammered out a few words, "E-er..Y-you like the to watch the Moon? I do t-too..!" That was a pretty crap attempt at conversation, but at least he got it going somewhere. God, why am i so useless talking to women?! They are no different from me..they are just..girls. Thats all.. >__>;; He rubbed the back of his head; embarrassed again. How his attitude changes..Srsly.  

Clara Sunaro

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:29 am
Acura just stared at the 2 kids with no emotion at all. " Hey, you." He said looking at Kai still trying to remember why this girl seemed parcially fimiliar to him." What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:31 am
"Oh! That's really cool! The great place to watch it.. is in a tree right?" She blushed harder. "Well, as you can see I have no skills to climb." She said fiddling with her braclet on her arm. She notcied it started to get a little darker out. "M-Maybe we can just.. talk a little..?" She thought it was a great way to get to know him better. Honestly, the only friends she has were her past Senseis.. Not really having any conversaions with others..  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:37 am
Lorri smiled, he generally didn't have any friends in the village, since he was constantly hiding where he lived. So, maybe he could tell this girl since she seemed to want to make friends so much?

"W-well..yeah..I.." He took a deep breath, and then quickly spat out his words as fast as he could manage, "I..err..ThisMaySoundReallyCreepy,ButILiveInTheTreeAbove, YouKnow, TheOneYouJustFellOutOf. AndLikeWell..YouCouldJoinMeUpThere..Y'know..ToWatchTheMoon..?" He bit his tongue when he was done talking. God i sound like such a fool..

Suddenly, there was a shout from the sensei who had been standing there staring at them for ages. Lorri wanted to ignore him, but looked up as he called out to them, "WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO SENSEI?" the red head called loudly.

((Fool? I would say Idiot, but he polite. XP

OMG WE ARE ALL ONLINE! -SPAZZES-))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:45 am
Kai grabbed his shoulders, and made him face her. "Well... Yea, I'd.. Lov- Like to join you." She didn't want him to be talking to the JERK she called a Sensei. He was out the whole day! "You should be.. really lonley.." She said with sympathy in her eyes. Whenever she felt sad, even if she wasn't crying, her eyes seemed to be teary, as if about to cry. It was some kind of gift, that was at times... VERY helpful.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games