Wario for DSi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:12 am
wariodude128
You know, Sony wasn't the first to put your face in a game and use it as a gameplay element. Anyone remember the gameboy camera? 'Nuff said.

You didn't actually play games with the camera though.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:39 pm
Waynebrizzle
wariodude128
You know, Sony wasn't the first to put your face in a game and use it as a gameplay element. Anyone remember the gameboy camera? 'Nuff said.

he said gameplay "element."  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Mecca_Fish

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:02 pm
Waynebrizzle
Wow. I never thought I'd see a fun camera game.

So when do you think a ripoff of it will come to Eye Toy?

I dunno, I thought the Eye Toy was pretty fun. Of course this is something I'm going to have bundled with the DSi instead of paying extra for it. Because the camera has nothing to do with why I'd get one. It's all about the downloadable games. Especially the VC on old GB games. That's the selling point for me. But yea, the Eye Toy was huge, seeing this on a DS blows me away.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:42 pm
Teh AK
Waynebrizzle
wariodude128

Pasting your face onto a character in the game isn't exactly the same as what the Eyetoy does.

@Mecca_Fish: Yeah, I liked a few things for the Eye Toy too. But there was nothing that really wowed me on it. This game doesn't wow me either, but it's still pretty nifty.  

Waynebrizzle

Mecca_Fish

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:38 pm
Waynebrizzle
Teh AK
Waynebrizzle
wariodude128

Pasting your face onto a character in the game isn't exactly the same as what the Eyetoy does.

@Mecca_Fish: Yeah, I liked a few things for the Eye Toy too. But there was nothing that really wowed me on it. This game doesn't wow me either, but it's still pretty nifty.

Fighting off ninjas on the screen always entertained me. But sometimes the best part was turning your back to the TV and just looking at how ridiculous the person playing looks. Which is why I enjoyed that they made the video at the end. Especially making it the background of the menu.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:49 pm
Mecca_Fish
Waynebrizzle
Teh AK
Waynebrizzle
wariodude128

Fighting off ninjas on the screen always entertained me. But sometimes the best part was turning your back to the TV and just looking at how ridiculous the person playing looks. Which is why I enjoyed that they made the video at the end. Especially making it the background of the menu.

The ninja game was my favorite one too. My brother and I would grab yardsticks and smack the enemies with them.  

Waynebrizzle

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:16 pm
Waynebrizzle
Teh AK
Waynebrizzle
wariodude128

He didn't say it was the same! razz  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Teh AK
Waynebrizzle
Teh AK
Waynebrizzle
wariodude128

He didn't say it was the same! razz

It's not really a gameplay element if it doesn't affect gameplay though.  

Waynebrizzle

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:32 pm
Whatever d00d

I have fond memories of my Gameboy Camera. emo  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:29 pm
Teh AK
you forgot that it says podgy

I hear hatchi. Japanese for 8.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points