Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RING

Back to Guilds

Place for contests, charities, discussion, and friends! 

Tags: contests, charities, discussion, friends, minishops 

Reply THE RING'S HOME PAGE
COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SmashingWatermelons n_n

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:44 am
haha cool.. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:54 am
uiopq: working on that!

SmashingWatermelons n_n: welcome! glad to have you whee  

srestar
Vice Captain

SacredPetals

4,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:01 pm
uhmmm....have u decided any games? 3nodding i'm prepared to play >P  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:29 pm
blossom01flower
uhmmm....have u decided any games? 3nodding i'm prepared to play >P

coming soon!!  

srestar
Vice Captain

DemonicRockGirl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:46 am
umm.. i have an idea.. is not an original idea but.. i'm a junk quester. i'm questing thinks like bugs, trash or flowers... right now red butterflies and cans. i was thinking of a thread in which people who get on daily change bugs, trash, flowers, etc and need money or just want to get rid of them. i will buy them or accept them. and we can have this too, to help the questers. we can have thinks like aquarium stuff or ZOMG stuff or clothing and things like and exange them for trash..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:50 pm
DemonicRockGirl
umm.. i have an idea.. is not an original idea but.. i'm a junk quester. i'm questing thinks like bugs, trash or flowers... right now red butterflies and cans. i was thinking of a thread in which people who get on daily change bugs, trash, flowers, etc and need money or just want to get rid of them. i will buy them or accept them. and we can have this too, to help the questers. we can have thinks like aquarium stuff or ZOMG stuff or clothing and things like and exange them for trash..

this sounds like a good idea... for donations, everyone can make their own posts in charities and give away what they want.. if you would like, you are more thatn welcome to post a quest thread in the charities forum.. i may make a separate thread for quests, but for now we can put them there and i can move them later :] just make sure to put in the title *QUESTING* and what you are questing! and then in your thread, give a lil info on what you're looking for and what you are willing to pay or something like that whee happy questing!! let me know if there's anything else you need to know, id b glad to help  

srestar
Vice Captain

SacredPetals

4,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:38 pm
DemonicRockGirl

O-M-G do u want mines? *-* i have too much  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:51 pm
heey i hav another idea!!! but iono if its sposed to b in da media thing soo yeahh.. its to make a zomg forum!!! and zpmg chatr!!!! soo wdy think?  

jelieka

srestar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:00 pm
jelieka
heey i hav another idea!!! but iono if its sposed to b in da media thing soo yeahh.. its to make a zomg forum!!! and zpmg chatr!!!! soo wdy think?

for now we do gaming discussion and stuff like that in the MEDIA forum.. if we need more space i can make a forum later and move it there! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:36 pm
lets have a party XD  

SacredPetals

4,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

srestar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:39 pm
blossom01flower
lets have a party XD

how do we do that? whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:25 am
idea new one!! maybe you should make a thread in the guilds forum with the title " you have questions, we will answer them" . i think this thread is needed for people who are new in gaia and don't know stuff. for example i have lots of questions. not a very good example maybe sweatdrop let's try this ex: question : " how do i invite people to a guild? " answer: ... ( dunno this one rofl ) anyway something like that^^  

DemonicRockGirl

srestar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:12 am
DemonicRockGirl
idea new one!! maybe you should make a thread in the guilds forum with the title " you have questions, we will answer them" . i think this thread is needed for people who are new in gaia and don't know stuff. for example i have lots of questions. not a very good example maybe sweatdrop let's try this ex: question : " how do i invite people to a guild? " answer: ... ( dunno this one rofl ) anyway something like that^^

sounds good i'll add it right now  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:00 pm
What about a thread where we suggest u people to join the guild?  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

srestar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:31 pm
TeDdY_bEcHiA16
What about a thread where we suggest u people to join the guild?

It's an excellent idea I was actually going to do an *invite contest* and the person who invites the most *active* members would win a prize. there is actually a poll going on under the siggy contest thread where you can vote for which contest is next :]  
THE RING'S HOME PAGE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff