Girl
View Results

SaruCharmed

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:54 pm
JennyBobicus
s4ru_r0y
JennyBobicus
We do seem to have a lot in common! Quick.. whats your favorite book!? razz

Well that's hard to say since I like so many different books. But what's your favorite?

Omg! We do have a lot in common. Thats what I was gonna say razz . But seriously um I'm a big Harry Potter nerd and sadly I even like Twilight. I read Dragonlance books. Anything fantasy I love! But I even have my days were a good mystery is just what I need. Or a girly book like Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Guess I pretty much will read whatever is thrown at me.

mrgreen I like Harry Potter, too. The Twilight series was pretty good, I 'spose, but I have to say, the movie sucked bad.... But some books I love even more than this are The Chronicles of Chrestomanci and The Warriors (cats) series.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:07 am
JennyBobicus
s4ru_r0y
JennyBobicus

Well that's hard to say since I like so many different books. But what's your favorite?

Omg! We do have a lot in common. Thats what I was gonna say razz . But seriously um I'm a big Harry Potter nerd and sadly I even like Twilight. I read Dragonlance books. Anything fantasy I love! But I even have my days were a good mystery is just what I need. Or a girly book like Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Guess I pretty much will read whatever is thrown at me.

I love the Dragonlance book! The deathgate cycle is a good series too!  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

JennyBobicus

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:51 pm
Mr. Beaver
JennyBobicus
s4ru_r0y
JennyBobicus

I love the Dragonlance book! The deathgate cycle is a good series too!

*squee* So hard to find people who read Dragonlance! You are my new found best buddy razz !  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:52 pm
s4ru_r0y
JennyBobicus
s4ru_r0y
JennyBobicus

mrgreen I like Harry Potter, too. The Twilight series was pretty good, I 'spose, but I have to say, the movie sucked bad.... But some books I love even more than this are The Chronicles of Chrestomanci and The Warriors (cats) series.

Never heard of either series. But will for sure check it out! I love finding new books!  

JennyBobicus

SaruCharmed

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:51 pm
Awesome! The Chronicles of Chrestomanci is the best! They are really lengthy, but VERY GOOD STORIES!! Usually two stories in each book, and there are two volumes. Probably my favorite novels ever. The Warriors cats are pretty quick and easy reads, but there are a lot of them. I've often wished I could be one of the Warriors cats. I would've wanted to be a Medicine Cat, but they're not allowed to fall in love or have sex... sad So I guess I'd just be a warrior since there's no other kind.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:42 pm
s4ru_r0y
Awesome! The Chronicles of Chrestomanci is the best! They are really lengthy, but VERY GOOD STORIES!! Usually two stories in each book, and there are two volumes. Probably my favorite novels ever. The Warriors cats are pretty quick and easy reads, but there are a lot of them. I've often wished I could be one of the Warriors cats. I would've wanted to be a Medicine Cat, but they're not allowed to fall in love or have sex... sad So I guess I'd just be a warrior since there's no other kind.

Ya.. life without love would really suck and be hard.  

JennyBobicus

pink_sparkles_20

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:32 am
Name: Nia
Hobbies: drawing, writing, reading, hanging out with friends, watching anime, making new friends, RP-ing and listening to music
What kind of furry are you: Mainly now I'm a blue/grey vixen but I started off as a black cat

Hope that's a good enough introduction ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:19 pm
the doll maid
Hiya Everyone, Come here and introduce yourself to your fellow guildees!!
Name:
What kinda furry you are:

name: ky >:0
hobby: orogami
furry: fox!

steel straitjacket

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:34 pm
Welcome all! Glad to see we're all getting along. I guess i need to make a thread for book chat. :p  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:23 am
"hmmm better now then later i guess"
Name:Zero
Hobby: Video games, Manga, and Role Playing
What kinda furry you are:Halfbreed wolf/human  

Zero Hour17

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:52 pm
Welcome to the EFG!!! Enjoy your stay!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:57 am
Character name: Tom
Hobby: Cards
What kinda furry you are: Wolf  

hivesliver

Jeweled-Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:30 am
Name: Ian
Hobby: gemology
What kinda furry you are: timber wolf  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:31 am
Name: Cody!!!
Hobby: i live 4 teh rave ^.^ other than that i like reading (alot of stephen king and manga), playing smash bros. >.> and surfin da net 4 anime
What kinda furry you are: im a fox heart  

Mercora2

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:04 pm
Welcome ya'll. Make yourself at home and feel free to post as your heart bids you to.  
Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff