Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Stonger (Like the song) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:50 pm
Midnight was walking toward the park. The cold night wind blowing through her blueish hair. She sat on the swing not able to see but to hear the night. She smiled under her hair and swung herself lightly. She wounders why people make fun of her for her blindness.

Kalina sat on a bus heading away from another town. The bus stopped at a bus stop in town. She decided to get out and walk down the streets with her bag over her shoulder. She woundered if maybe this town would help her. Or maybe just like everyone else ignore her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:59 pm
(( A it just struck midnight and the powers were taken from The titans to the New titans.))

Zak wonders about the TVs while he walks. He keeps his head down while walking, one or two street lights burst as he walks under them.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

michael j rox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:05 pm
Sammy kept her head up at the moon, before she saw a figure slowly come twords her. She jumps in surprise as the person stops a few yards away from her.

"...Who are you?" She asks. The silhouette says nothing. The head looks up twords the moon, then back to her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:13 pm
((In your dream? ANd it might be a better idea if your awake beacuas every one is getting their new powers.))  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

michael j rox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:18 pm
[[My bad. crying ]]

Sammy snapped awake as she hears screaming down below. Gazing upward, she looks at the new moon, remembering her dream. And the figure who was also staring...Something didn't feel right.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:26 pm
Zak keeps his head down as he walks. Suddenly his curiosity overcame him. He starts walking fastly in the direction of the video store. Before he looks directly at the TVs he listens to the conversation coming from the shop doorways.... "and suddenly they were fixed!" the shop owner exclaims, "then afew seconds later they just.....break again!" Zak looks at the static filled TVs. They immediatly go back to the news. " -is just in! A local coffee shop suffers from light damage they say that..." Zak turns around and keeps walking.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:28 pm
Midnight felt the wind increase as she heard the giant clock stike 12. For some reason se felt a great fore push her off the swing and thrown across toward a tree. She let outa moan and tried to hear anything. "...Hello?" She got up and felt the ground underneath her change. She didn't understand. It as as if she was connected to all the earth.

Kalina looked into a glass window of a store. She felt the glass break and chip as she passed by. Her hand got cut and she let out a small sound of pain. "W-what was that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:35 pm
Sammy looks down from her window to find a TV shop across from her apartment. Looking harder, she sees a glum looking man walk by with all the TV's either static-filled or working perfectly.

Her clock went off. Sammy groans and travels around her bed to fix the annoyance. When the alarm was shut off, she returns to the window to find the man almost gone. Leaning forward to get a closer look, Sammy leans all of her weight twords the edge of her windowsill.

That's when she fell out.

michael j rox

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:56 pm
Zak continued walking. Ha walks under Sammys window, and catches her. His eyes grow wide holding her.

((And fyi Zak shattered that glass awhile ago...))

Maddie walks glumly through the streets. Somthing didnt feel right. She falls deep into thought. Without looking where she is going she smacks into a passer by.

((Like as in Hersey cutie;.....))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:00 pm
[[Then the glass is broken. :<]]

Sam blushes. "..Thanks." She hops out of the man's arms and turns to see the moon. "It's pretty tonight, isn't it?"

The clock said 12:02. Sammy felt energetic, like she could run across the globe and never get tired.

michael j rox

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:13 pm
((I just hope I did the right character you ran into sweatdrop ))

Kalina fell to the ground and looked up at a girl infront of her. "Oh, I-I'm so sorry...I just wasn't watching were I was going." She go up and wiped her pants. "By the way I'm Kalina i'm new in town."

Midnight got up and burst in a run hoping not to run into anyone. She was used not seeing but know she feels different.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:27 pm
"I wasnt watching either." she says and sticks out her hand for a shake, "Im Maddie!" she says and smiles.

He stares at her astonished. His lost for words is terrifying him. He looked up at the window.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

michael j rox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:40 pm
"Yeah." Sammy clears her throat. "I'm sorry about the whole window thing. I heard a crash...and..." She looks twords the broken glass. "I guess I got my answer, huh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:42 pm
"I live among broken glass." he says without thinking. He begins to ponder on an alibi.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:47 pm
Starnova stood on a building and looked down towards the city. "Humans are strang beings," she said to herself.

(( What happened so far? ))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces